HILLARY MOCKS TRUMP

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tax-returns.html

So guys, why won't trump release his tax returns? What's he hiding?

Say it with me Sup Forums,

PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

Whatever it is, I'm sure it's awful. What'll be worse is if they get leaked.

PRISONDENT HILLARY CLINTON

This, I'm a #HilDog now. At least she doesn't have anything important that she's keeping from the American people that she refuses to release.

It does it so you will give him free publicity.
Look it's working!

Donald is getting trumped

#imwithher

What a stupid looking bitch

yet she wont release those transcripts from her wall st speeches nothing to hide? private email server.... government official... fbi investigation NOTHING TO HIDE!?!?

Subtle

10/10

One of those things is private the other isn't.

>literally can't until the audit is finished
>WHY WON'T HE RELEASE THEM LOL
When is she going to release those missing emails that she's legally obligated to provide?

i-i'm.... r-ready f-

Funny, considering were waiting on her to release her "unclassified emails" and the speeches and payments from wall street firm like Goldman sachs. Get the fuck out shill.

There's nothing stopping you from releasing them during an audit. Nixon released his while under audit. In fact, it would make more sense, since he would literally lose nothing from making them public.

he'll release his tax returns when she releases her health records.

underrated.

My guess is either:

A) He wants to bait Hillary some more into digging at this non issue, then realising it at the right time

Or

B) His tax returns show that his income is super low, and filthy fucking libs will think that means he's poor

He's said he's not because he's being audited about a million times. Nobody in their right mind would publicize their tax papers while being audited.

Retrying some lame tactic used by lyin' cruz already. Sad!

>hillary pac pays $1 million for internet shills

>tfw Bernie supporters realize, that the money is gone