Get it Off Your Chest!!!!

Get it Off Your Chest!!!!

Vent/Cry/Whine/Complain.

Get you Waah Burger, with some French Cries! Eash it down with a Whiniken! With a side order of Boo Hoo Nuggets and Sob Sauce!!!

OP here. I'm going first, usually my post are pretty long. Had to write it then copypasta.

How could you do this to us?!? I saved you from your shit home, inspired you to finish school, cooked for you, but NO!!! It's never enough! I'm not your fucking butler! Clean up your shit! You're a disgusting, filthy excuse for a woman! Leaving your bloody pads out like a freshly killed fish rolled into shitty sushi! You let MY food that "I" paid for spoil!! You act like you're lazy ass is so helpless! I should of never married you! Our son should have been aborted to be spared the pain and hell you caused this family! Thousands of dollars down the drain cause you can't handle life! Under the guise of "being a mom", trying to skate by your responsibilities!!! You piece of shit, fake mother!!! Your laziness and inability to accept responsibility for your actions will be the death of our son and you! Yet you're still in denial! Why? "Cause I'm a woman, life is hard." FUCK YOU!!! You don't know hard unless it's fucking your dirty twat!!! The babysitters, the married men you blackmailed, your weed dealer, you fucking dirty slut!!! Your world will crash down around you, and I have my thrown safely on the horizon. Watching you crumble! MY son will be safe. But you . . . death . . . is only the beginning . . .

Don't let it fester and eat you alive. Let it out, it's for your own good.

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

Cool

why is it the very same people who exclaim, 'make america great again' will in turn conduct their lives in a manner that may be considered as mediocre sometimes even poorly, yet will call you a perfectionist for wishing to upload at the very least a standard of living which they also once prescribed to, but now that its coming from your actions/words its considered wrong or absurd.

People love conflict. They don't want peace, they want war

Couple of days, I saw, what can only be described as an Untermensch.
He was circling two young women at a train station. Looked frighteningly similar to how male pigeons court their partners. He didn't say a single word, while circling them for several minutes. Until finally, he locked his gaze on the female, started walking to her and laughing like a retard. Trying to force her to smile, so he can use it as an excuse to interact. Lucky for her the train arrived and she could leave.
I'm not even sure that thing was capable of speech.
> tfw you finally understand why someone would consider another person to be less than human

I'm fucking horrified by the direction my country is taking. (Canada)
I fear the damage Trudeau is doing is irreparable, and I wonder if the country I love and serve will ever recover.
I feel lost when I'm home.
I feel like a foreigner in a land I gave up my youth and so much else for.
All for trannys and mudslimes.

That's creepy. Dude needs to be medicated.

I'm sorry for your loss. Life is strange . . .

My name is actually Joseph Mengele, I've been successfully hiding out in Kansas since WW2.

I almost don't have the words for it.
I wonder if this is how Rhodesians felt towards the end of it all.
The sense that your homeland is being stolen out from under you

Dude needs some education and manners. I really can't find a better description than a human animal.
Everything he did seemed like the behaviour of an animal courting an uninterested partner. The only thing missing was Attenborough narrating his actions.

Yay?

Knowing your homeland would sacrifice its own people for greed and power. The foundation of this "free nation" is built on the backs of thievery, murder and lies. People slowly having their privacy taken and the stability of a stable upbringing shattered because rookie parents can't handle life. Words can't describe the pure disheartening disappointment of such failure. And you can't even fight back due to liberals, feminists, uneducated or weak parents being controlled by kids. What the shit man . . .

I'm a bit primal myself, but that's just lack of home training. You're absolutely right about the manners part

I raped a girl. That's all

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with being primal. Just know when and where to indulge in that behaviour.
Didn't help, that he literally looked like the guy in the picture

We didn't not laugh at your jokes because we're a bunch of "triggered libs". We didn't laugh at your jokes because all the racist jokes you were telling were stale ones that were overdone in the 80's. It was either that or listening to you trying to tell Bill Burr jokes and slaughtering them because you have no fucking idea what comedic delivery is. The only thing that triggered me was your complete lack of comedic sense. If they were funny race jokes, I woulda laughed. You were just butthurt that nobody thinks your funny because you try to retell old jokes or jokes you heard on youtube. You're not edgy, your a wannabe.

*shudders*

I wish food wasn't so good so I could lose weight again. Also wish working out didn't suck dick. I worked out for 6 months straight or so a couple years back and I never stopped hating it, despite the results. I'm not the fattest but still need to lose like 30 lbs to look better.

Wish my dad didn't kill himself. Blame myself for pushing him over the edge. Everyone says not to do that but I can't help it. If I had forgiven him for the shit he did, if I had invited him in for cake on my sister's bday or if I hadn't told him the family didn't need him financially or otherwise, maybe he wouldn't have done it. All those things happened in the last month of his life. He felt he had no one left and killed himself. I regret it everyday. Now every May - Father's day I'm reminded that I caused this sorrow I feel. Five years last month

Damn

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

why is it that all of you can make all the shitty smartass little comments you wish and also purposely do retardedly foolish things to supposedly prove something, but when i finally break down and resort to your tactics i'm met with such contempt and disdain

Well, I guess you're less to blame for it, than he is for creating the circumstances, in which you would treat him this way.
He dug his own grave and than made you push him away.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Weight Loss: Drink ONLY water!! 100% fiber in the morning by oatmeal or otherwise. Snack in between meals on either almonds, cashews or jerky. Lunch is peanut butter and jelly or something small. A gallon of water for the whole day per day. Dinner is anything small portion at 5 to 6 PM. Or eat dinner two hours prior to going to bed preventing your meal immediately turning into fat. Attempt to have 6 to 8 hours of sleep.

Exercise: swimming, running, 8counts, lunges, squat thrusts, mountain climbers.

Less input, more output.

I know you can do it!

YES YOU CAN!!!

Lol, haven't seen this copypasta in months!

I FUCKED UP. I posted nudes of my best friend online and she found out. I WAS IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL. She had broken up with her ex a few months ago and was about to get back in the dating pool. We've hooked up a few times throughout the past few years and we were talking about taking dating seriously. Until she found out what I did and I couldnt deny it. I tried to explain to her that I just have this dark fetish I can't control, and I just wanted people to enjoy her sexy body as much as I do. I violated her trust and now all i want to do is die. I love this girl so much and i've hurt her in one of the worst ways imagineable.

I feel like I want/need a bigger penis. I'm not satisfied with mine; 6.5" length, 6" girth
I'm white.
What foods/drinks should I eat? No I'm not taking any drugs

on the reverse of this I wish my dick was smaller. I have a 10" dick and it causes me nothing but issues. I either get with girls that want to fuck time to time because they love it, but they don't want to get into a relationship because they couldn't handle it. Or i get with girls who cant handle it at all and start crying when I try and penetrate them

Nice trips

Top tier

Wanna trade?

That's annoying, I feel your pain

yes, seriously i wish. Trust me you claim you want bigger but its not that glorious. once you get past 8 inches its really not worth it. So many girls want to fuck me but rarely can they handle me long enough that i can cum

Damn. Leave her be. If she wants you, she'll seek you out. Rebuild with the wisdom you gained. Press forward with a positive attitude.

Youtube and the net has natural lengthening processes, look it up.

Want to give me 3in? I need 1.5in length and girth!

hold on let me get my knife out

Trips in this? Wtf?

You're a fucking moron. I know Sup Forums is "ex dee fuck bitches" but why would you do that to a girl you care about when there's a chance she'll find out?

Lol naw dude, we gotta touch tips so they meld together. Then step back before the light of fusion goes away! So not gay

it wasn't on Sup Forums. and IDK I DONT KNOW. I'm fucked in the head. I really am, and now i want to die. and its my own fault.

Error: Comment too long (106021/2000).

Then split it up and trim it down you dumb fuck.

That's why you make room for them :^)
But in all honesty my girlfriend loves mine. But I feel like I should give her more

Didn't know that, thanks user

Lol

Lol you are so funny.

I've tried. I looked it up because I didn't want to cause internal injuries and I guess the average vagina once aroused can only stretch to 8 or 9 inches.

I've been in situations where I borderline raped some girls because I kept thrusting after they told me to stop in hopes that maybe the pain would subside. I've had girls in tears begging me to stop, on the flipside I've had girls in tears who told me not to stop. of course those girls don't want a long term thing, and tell me they have to go days without sex afterwards because they are so sore.

How did he pull that off? It refused to post if it was too long when I did that.

Damn

Well you have to learn and live. Now you learned to not be a dumb fuck and grow up.

Maybe she'll want you again some day but until then, move on. Don't linger like a crying bitch puppy. Apologize with sincerity and move along

Seriously, I think I was Hitler in a former life to deserve this kind of bad karma.

Girls see my dick and they can't drop their panties fast enough, until i go to slide it in and I see their eyes change from pleasure and anticipation, to straight horror.

she won't, She trusted me with every little secret and detail of her life. She feels like I massively betrayed her trust, she said she thought i was the last person who would ever do something like that to her.

I just want to die. its only been a few days and I cant handle life without her

I wish I spent more time with my nan before she died . I miss her.

have you ever thought of putting off sex and instead of focusing on establishing intimacy with a woman. make sure she doesn't know about your penis size until its well established you truly like one another and wish to make something permanent?

Well truth me told I've only had sex once since I'm younger. But I feel like I keep hitting her cervix each thrust

Be*

Well fuck you for betraying her trust. My ex betrayed my trust and now i hate everybody and everything. I did everything for that cunt and i look forward to her being crushed by the cruel forces of this world. I was definitely too verbally mean and became less motivated to impress her than i should, but shes an evil cunt and now i secretly hate all women. I almost feel like making women fall in love with me just to break their hearts. Mostly I'm just spreading chaos at this point though. I have too much to live for so save your kys, i would rather beat strangers into comas until somebody has to shoot me dead.

Fuck off :^)

She's been raped, she's been cheated on, her last BF admitted to just using her for sex. She always kept having a big heart through all of that.

She told me what I did finally broke her.
I'm the one that ruined her.
I can't live with that.

I still love you Ilka

I've tried that. It's hard to hide the size of my penis sometimes. It's also hard to deny a girl sex without her thinking you arent attracted to her.

Some girls can handle it and love it and love the discomfort. A lot can't though

That's some 99+ faith stat shit right there user. Thanks.

Wow, you are a scumbag. But killing yourself wont fix anything for anyone. She'll be left thinking it was her fault and have to live with the idea that she killed her friend. What she's going thru now is bad but you may lead her to do the same thing if you put your death on her as well.

so i have to live in torture for the rest of my life

Why would she trust you again?
>She trusted me with every little secret and detail of her life.
Guess she trusted the wrong guy, eh?
>She feels like I massively betrayed her trust
You did
>Thought I was the last person who would ever do something like that to her
She thought wrong then

You sound like a kid going through his first "true love". You guys weren't even dating seriously. And drop the "dark fetish I can't control". You can control you childish behavior but at least your bros now have pics of the girl you love.

Move the fuck on and do dumb shit like this again.

maybe because you chase after sluts/whores? perhaps you're just as addicted to sex as said sluts/whores? i'm quite sure if you put forth the effort to find a meaningful relationship you could, but i suspect you're obsessed with your penis size so you lack the discipline to achieve what your heart is telling you to aim for.

Truth. Don't kys, I know it's Sup Forums and all, but still

Shut the fuck up. Move on. There's so many other people. She's not your one true love you bitch.

You fucked up bad so now live with it as new knowledge. Don't kill yourself over this you dumbo cunt

No. Learn from this. Past is past, the future is now. Dwelling on it is twisting a knife that should have been removed weeks ago

>Some girls can handle it and love it and love the discomfort. A lot can't though

because they are addicted to psychological trauma, are sluts/whores or actually enjoy it, but feel as though because of your penis size you're far more likely to be unfaithful.

I still love you Mesina, and yet I hate you . . .

If that means that she will be happy then yes, you owe it to her. Killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do right now. She is very hurt right now but IN NO WAY would she want you to kill yourself. Time heals, your relationship may never be the same but her look on life may never be the same if you do this. Don't plunge her into a life of sadness because you fucked up one day and couldn't live with the consequences.

yup and thats the hell i live with. So I envy guys with average dicks

I'm 7in long and 2in thick. I only want to be 8in and 3in thick. That bad?

thats probably alright probably perfect. I have a friend who claims his dick is 8" he said he doesn't have the same problems as me, he says he could fuck a different girl everynight if he wanted to.

i used to pull all of my cats hair out.

even plucked his nutsack

i killed it yesterday

i miss him

My doctor says I'm stuck with my size. My gf says I'm big enough, but my slut of an ex scared me with a small penis complex. It's good/bad, makes me try harder cause I think I'm horrible in bed. She can handle your massive trunk no problem. I want my dick to be perfect, I know it's not a thing, but still . . .

You monster

I fucked up and now I'm RM15,000/$3500 in debt. If I could, I would've just started looking for a job after high school but no, control freak parents want me to get a college degree and now I'm stuck in a scammy uni with a useless degree and probably 10 years paying off college debt.

Getting off this wild ride is easy but I'd like nothing better than to spite them and see them dead first.

well some toxic girls will use the small penis insult as a way to control you by making you work so hard to feel good enough.

Work: Fedex, UPS, privately clean homes, walk other people's dogs, be elevator repairman. Keep your head up!!

Thanks. I want to rape her as pay back. I know it won't solve anything, but still

I'll do it for you!
jk

I really want to become a commercial pilot, but I need to come up with 60-80 thousand dollars.

I would borrow money If I was guaranteed employment, but I'm not sure if I should do it.

thats fucken dope

No, lol. Her pussy made me the perverted monster I am now. She's mine and always will be!

Be a navy pilot. You're not borrowing anything at that point

just fucking do it. In 5 years when you're done you will think of your former self as a dickhead for not starting earlier.

We'll see . . .

Wrong. I need an inch bigger.

Sounds like she was already pretty damaged, so you just dinged a beater. Get a new ride and forget about their feelings. Women are just as bad if not worse.

Lol, you too!?!

im 22 in a fairly well paying job that i recently got (around 4000 dollars a month), but getting up so fucking early in the morning to do something that i deep down have 0 interest in, makes me want to shoot myself in the fucking head. every morning i think that dying would be more pleasant than getting up and going to work.