Look at this fucking NEET

Look at this fucking NEET

looks really comfy

go closer

This was taken a couple of days ago, and i was too scared at the time

Yeah. Peaceful. Tranquil. Then faggot op ruined that shit by hiking or some other retarded shit and took a photo.

Tl;dr
>OP is a cunt.

Comfy AF

Look at this fucking wagecuck

You're on your way there.

He's sleeping in a bush in a public park

Then go back and get closer. I'll still be here waiting.

If i go on another night bike ride, i will

he is still there dude, dead bodies dont move

I kinda wanted to kill him tbh, just end his suffering. Dying in your sleep ain't a bad way to go.

hes a bum, but at least he is hiding and not just passed out on the fucking sidewalk.

I wish this world had more people like you user. If you're ever in Idaho we should work something out

i dunno, going to sleep and never waking up is scary. when i die i think id like to have awareness and some time to think, you only get to experience it once after all

Yeah but he doesn't know he's gonna die and he's probably depressed anyway

yeah probably. yeah ok, you're right.

That's nothing. This guy near my house set up a whole camp. He's a pro bum. It's just a shame that he poops where people walk.

are you from the uk, you look like your in the forrest down the road from me

go to a pharmacy by a botte of alcohol, get a garment, put the acohol on it (resuming, make a molotov cocktail) and throw it there.

Living the dream

i think its standard now to have a homeless crackhead in every open space

What is NEET? Can some one please explain.

can't tell if this bait or you are actually this new

Not bait. Everyone is new sometime.

Just about everybody is depressed. You don't see me busting your head open, do you?

>he poops where people walk.

This is basically my whole problem with homeless.
I don't mind them living on the streets, out in public, etc,
but they don't use public facilities, litter and poop wherever they want,
fucking up things for the rest of us.

Twice a year my town has a public effort to clean-up the junk and crap left by the homeless camps.
If you don't have a job, how hard is it to spend 5-10 minutes picking up after yourself? Any good backpacker does that.
Fucking lazy/crazy assholes.

Very important to shut down shanty towns like that. It's for there own protection. It's not safe for them to live in tents. Much better to sleep on benches and shit.

Weeabo term for homeless

>If you don't have a job, how hard is it to spend 5-10 minutes picking up after yourself?
There's a reason they're homeless. They aren't in control of themselves.

Urban Dictionary

Got it! Thanks bro

meh, people do that shit all the time...it's not just exclusive to the homeless. i've been to shooting ranges that look like landfills. i've hiked many places where people have just left garbage everywhere. traveled backroads in which people just either throw shit out their window as they please or worse they stop somewhere to offload a piles of shit they've removed from their house. i see it all the time. at least in your circumstances the litter is condensed to reflexively small areas, whereas the places i have seen it would require lots of effort and time by many people to remove and thats hoping people would stop doing it.