/nba/ General - Warriors All Up In Lebrons Guts Prolapse Edition

Steph Curry led the way to start the game scoring 14 of his 20 points in the first half. Curry also handed out 10 assists.

The ball movement didn't end with the two-time MVP, as the Dubs dished out 37 assists of a team.

Draymond Green had a triple-double of 11 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists. Kevin Durant added 21 points and Klay Thompson had a team-high 26 in the win.

The two teams won't meet again this season unless they both make the NBA Finals.
------------------------------------------------------------
Tue, Jan 17

Houston
Rockets
Miami
Heat
4:30 PM PST

Toronto
Raptors
Brooklyn
Nets
5:00 PM PST

Dallas
Mavericks
Chicago
Bulls
5:30 PM PST

Minnesota
Timberwolves
San Antonio
Spurs
7:30 PM PST

Denver
Nuggets
Los Angeles
Lakers
7:30 PM PST

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/06/20/media/nba-finals-game-7-ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQEzmPKdqt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the warriors win it all, im just gonna stop watching basketball, and I hope viewership plummets

KD is fucking cock sucking little BITCH, hope he tears his fucking leg muscles off

>tfw the Celtics will never make it past lebeta
>tfw even if they do they'll never make it past the warriors

Is this the new meme?

>melo goes to the Cavs
>Cavs still lose to the warriors in 4
>mfw

keep hope alive

>Is this the new meme?
Is this the new meme?

>6 posts
>3 posters

>Is this the new meme?

In time nigga, in time.

the pressure is on YOU

Lol Warriors are the reason viewership has gone UP.

People watch them to win or watch them to lose, but they do watch them. Viewership was shit in the Miami heat era compared to now

anyone have the KD dunk where the crowd explodes?

wrong, miami heat finals were way bigger than this

we have 10 mil ppl in world and 5 wc titles and you niggers dont vote Nikola Jokic, without whom denver would be the worst team in league, for all star....

Cavs Warriors last year:
money.cnn.com/2016/06/20/media/nba-finals-game-7-ratings/
>The seven game series averaged 20.1 million viewers for ABC making it the most-watched NBA Finals since 1998.

i tried my best lad, blame shitty nuggets PR

why do eastern europeans like baskteball so much?

pitty man... his rookie season is off the grid. almost every game double double, 20+ points and sick assists from a big man.

bonus vid: get schooled kid

youtube.com/watch?v=DQEzmPKdqt4

well i dont really know exactly, there are many reasons. we are tall by nature,(im 1,92 cm for example) good at sports generally and basketball is kinda a poor mans sport. and we tend to steal in sport, and since the most money by far is in football, basketball left kinda intact.

basketball is for poor people in the former yugoslavia? I thought that was only the case in the USA

>leading europe in most players that played in nba
>only 1 medal in eurobasket

well not exactly, everyone plays everything. (except skiing, golf, ice hockey and other $ sports)
football is also for poor people but there is much more money in that sport and thats why we steal from clubs and shit. so basketball was kinda left to prosper.

hahaha lol no.

That's only one, 2001

The rest are as Yugoslavia

we are the internationally recognized, official heir to all of yugo titles (had by far the most players, 2nd was croatia).

google it :)

>had by far the most players, 2nd was croatia
Serbia and Croatia didn't exist by then, you were both the same thing: Yugoslavian

:)

jokic used to be so cute

youre gonna teach me what i were and which states constituted yugo... lol

haha yeah local fb community is going crazy about his posts...

do you know what it reads?

anyone wanna play basketball? haha

Cavs gonna lose to Celtics in playoff while Kevin Love is injured. Calling it

Lebron can still shrek the celtics by himself. No love against my rapties on the other hand...

>OPP FG% less than 6' from basket

>Whiteside 50.4%
>M Gasol 50.2%
>R Lopez 49.7%
>Gobert 46.3%
>Embiid 43.5% (Forty Three Point Five Percent)

then we can take credit for all USSR medals since majority of the good players were lithuanian

WE

If Lebron didn't start the "super team" trend by going to the Heat I would agree with you.

>start
Is Jordan, Pippen, Rodman not a superteam on the level of LeBron, Bosh, Wade?
Or of the KG Celtics? Or blah blah recent Spurs?

They may have been superteams but they all felt somewhat organic. Everything about that Heat team felt manufactured just like the Cavs, Warriors and Knicks do now. The Heat team came together out of nowhere and literally were favorites to win the Finals immediately and then the Cavs were and now most likely the Warriors are. My point is I don't think what Durant did is any worse than what Lebron did but for some reason people think it was.

>heatles relatively contrived
yes

>warriors too
no: curry, thompson, green all drafted by GSW

adding Durant could be
>inorganic
ok

>My point is I don't think what Durant did is any worse than what Lebron did but for some reason people think it was.
Yeah, we agree.

Getting back to historical superteams: Rodman played for the "Jordan Rules" Pistons.
Rodman signing with the Bulls is like KD going to GSW?
Right?

I'll add this:
Rodman had 2 titles before joining the Bulls; KD doesn't.
That's an important distinction.

le "just" man is Aaron Rodgers' father?

Go SERBIA.
I'm out.

Melo is keeping the Knicks afloat and people want him gone? If the Knicks trade Melo and hand over the reins to Porzingis I'm done being a Knicks fan. This man actually takes on the pressure of playing on the Knicks and absorbs all the negativity thrown at him like a boss and you want him gone? Come on MAN. Porzingis is not ready and quite honestly I don't think he'll ever be anything better then an ALL NBA 2nd team player which is not bad at all he's just not going to be box office player like a Kobe, Westbroom, Curry, or KD. He's 2 years in and I still see no girth in his frame, that boy need to come off the bench and learn. Hornacek needs to smarten up and put Melo At the 4 and Kuzminkas at the 3 PERIOD, Noah is starting to get his rhythm and Rose needs to be re-signed ASAP. To the max if needed.

The Knicks are a super team and are in win now mode and have win now players, Porzingis should just be developing off the bench.

Don't @ me

Kyle Korver is a defensive liability

Melo is keeping the Knicks afloat and people want him gone? If the Knicks trade Melo and hand over the reins to Porzingis I'm done being a Knicks fan. This man actually takes on the pressure of playing on the Knicks and absorbs all the negativity thrown at him like a boss and you want him gone? Come on MAN. Porzingis is not ready and quite honestly I don't think he'll ever be anything better then an ALL NBA 2nd team player which is not bad at all he's just not going to be box office player like a Kobe, Westbroom, Curry, or KD. He's 2 years in and I still see no girth in his frame, that boy need to come off the bench and learn. Hornacek needs to smarten up and put Melo At the 4 and Kuzminkas at the 3 PERIOD, Noah is starting to get his rhythm and Rose needs to be re-signed ASAP. To the max if needed.

The Knicks are a super team and are in win now mode and have win now players, Porzingis should just be developing off the bench.

Don't @ me

I'm sorry, but didn't the Cavs get BTFO by the Warriors last year in the regular season, every single time?

And STILL lost the Finals???

LMAO

What a overreaction.

Cavs will only get better from here on out and go back to the Finals as the best team in the East and then if the Warriors reach the Finals, we can see where they stand from there on out.

People feel miffed about Durant because it would have been the equivalent of LeBron joining the Celtics. It doesn't sit right to join the team that beat you.

>Rodman signing with the Bulls is like KD going to GSW?
He was also 34, and not the third best player in the NBA

>yfw the Hawks committed blind robbery

To me that's just semantics. I think Lebron did everything he could to join the team that gave him the best chance at winning a title. I think if Lebron saw a better opportunity somewhere besides the Heat then that's where he would have went. I'm sure that's what Durant did as well.

Most teams wouldnt touch rodman in the 90s

Dallas vs Chicago
Denver vs LA

Everything else tonight is probably a blowout

Rodman was not a superstar, just a defensive beast.
The only stars were Pippen and Jordan, both drafted by the bulls, and they did not make a deal to join one of their friend's team and tay a paycut just to win rings

Potential trade

MIN: Wiggins and Rubio plus a first round pick
NYK: Rose and Anthony

Y/N?

Wolves on their way to beat the shit out of you for posting stupid shit

wonder when ny fans will realise that their super team literally just consists of liabilities and porzingis

Why don't people get the logic that winning in the regular season doesn't matter if the Warriors win, but matters when the Cavs do?

The Warriors TRY in the regular season and the Cavs don't

idiot that doesn't watch. vin baker is a stud

i meant rose/melo/zinger/noah by the super team, i actually like a lot of ny's young guys like baker

Bait

>height
>weight
>position you play
>nba player your game most resembles

6'0
Usually PF in pickup, PG during rec league season
Equal parts Rondo and Ron Artest

5'7
Center cuz I domianate the boards and am really good on defense. I bring my own whistle to pickup games in case someone fouls me.
DeAndre Jordan

5'9"
~150 lbs, probably a bit lighter now
PG
Schroder

Clips probably has a better post game than DJ, no joke

Russell Westbrook is the fucking GOAT. Fucking lead the league in triple doubles, something that Magic, or MGAY never done! HAHA! If MJ did a 1v1 against Westbrook and tried to pull that gay tongue shit on him Westbrook would put his dick in his mouth.

Put MJ on the Thunder and they'll barely make the playoffs, put Westbrook on the 90s Bulls and they'd go 82-0 literally every season. MJ is overrated while Westbrook is the real deal. Accept the truth, /nba/, and be right for once.

I accepted the truth a long time ago

You meme but there's a guy who brings his own whistle to pickup games where I play. He dresses up in a full Warriors kit too, it's absolutely hilarious, he even bought those Curry grandpa shoes. He just chucks 3s and then blows his whistle.

see ya tomorrow

6'0"
PG in pickup/intramural
Steve Kerr (In theory, anyway. I shoot like 15% but with a simply horrendous vertical I have to shoot from behind the arc in order to contribute in any way.)

>6'0
>150lbs

Spooky

Kobe better

5'8
145lbs
PG
Marhew Dellavadova

>lebron cockroaches crying like the bitches they truly are about the 40pt anal plunging they received
it's not like i didn't expect it but /nba/ was wrong again and that shits funny. plan your mass exodus now because the Warriors are only getting better. it's the path you chose so don't get all emotional and feely now

6'3
SF/PF I guess
Any slasher but proably Drose, but i feel like cheating because I the tallest guy playing most of time

>see new post
>instantly hidden

we are approaching levels of /comfy/ that shouldn't even be possible

Can someone explain to me why the Memeors think they're earned the right to talk shit?

You lost the first match up this season against Cleveland and you still blew a 3-1 lead in the finals. Two weeks ago you got beat in overtime by fucking Hueston after being up 24 points in the fourth quarter.

Golden state is not looking anywhere near as dominant as last season

6'3"
SF
Dirk

How in God's name would Melo to Cavs make the Cavs better? Both Love and LeBron are WAY better than Melo and benching Thompson and making Love the 5 would make their starting 5 a shitty defensive team.
So if they lose to the Warriors with this team, they'd DEFINITELY lose to them with Melo.

Tebra nemoj ajde sledece godine cemo kad bude bilo realnije...

if they can find a stupid team that still thinks Rose and Melo are valuable they can become a contender.

replace Rose with Dragic and Melo with Millsap and that is suddenly very improved.

>Equal parts Rondo and Ron Artest
So a complete asshole?

>if they can find a stupid team that still thinks Rose and Melo are valuable they can become a contender.

But they literally are that stupid team

No, they weren't. Plus it's a political thing. But trying to determining the best national team history-wise is futile considering that the SSSR and Yugoslavia, the two most trophied nations, have split up. So I guess that makes the situation less complicated? WRONG.
You guys beat us in 2015.
We made the Olympics finals in 2016.
So can we just agree that we're both pretty good? We're better than Croatia and you guys are better than Russia (well right now at least, can't talk about the 60-80's).
Fuck you lardbutt.

the only team stupider are the kings, and ny are so stupid they would trade for rudy fucking gay

@ Don't be a bitch

/ourguys/
Father Kobe
Sons Westbrook
Foreign Exchange Student Giannis
Baby Booker
Wacky neighbor Delly

is Melo top 5 at his position now?

>LeBron
>Giannis
>Durant
>Kawhi
>Hayward
>George
>Butler

Don't see how you can put him over any of those guys. Melo is in danger of not being top 10 just at his position.

probably true, but Rudy Gay might unironically be an improvement over Melo.

/nba/'s current status

B T F O

is this the part of the day we dance? It's a celebration

I don't care if you won a championship. Kay fucking Felder has most assists in the game with 3. That's not a team and you're a joke if you argue otherwise

He does that ironically, right?

>win regular season game
>act like you won the fucking championship

laughing my fucking ass off to be quite honest with you familia

6'5
SF
Kobe

IT WAS 3-1

>muh 73-9
>muh splash bros
>muh destiny
>muh memechucking

YOU ARE AN ETERNAL LAUGHING STOCK

6'0"
PG/SG
I'm so shit that it would be silly to compare myself to an NBA player, but I guess the way I try to play would be comparable to Andre Miller

we did senpai we took down the 3-4 king lmao

>korver

Reminder that Embiid is the best big man prospect since Tim Duncan.

now that Bogut is gone, is there anybody on the Warriors that isn't a bitch?

>protip: It's a trick question, the answer is obviously 'no'