Audio Equipment

What ear/headphones do you use to listen to music outside?

Also, general audio equipment thread.

I'm not autistic, so I don't drag my headphones with me everywhere in public and listen to music.

I use cheap headphones from Big Lots

I have large headphones that I use at home but I want to listen to music when I'm walking around. I don't think that's autistic but if it is whatever.

cheap earbuds from wallgreens

Have a shave

I use AKG K 240s, the long cord is annoying as fuck but they're all I have

Do you have any headphones you're eyeing to buy for portable use?

I figure this is a good place to ask, for those who listen to music on the go, what do you use? All I can find online is cheap and shitty mp3 players or ipods.

i have a set of ATH-M50x's so i just unplug from my computer, plug into my phone and go

no not at the moment, but i should buy some decent headphones soon. also what are good headphones for running??

I wear Audio Lifenica headphones playing John Cage's 4'33'' on repeat all day

They used to have nice metallic ones I'd pick up in bulk but now I can't find them, just crappy plastic ones.

>I don't think that's autistic but if it is whatever.
It really isn't. Just use your headphones.

People nagging about others wanting to listen to music outside of the house is a lot worse.

MDR 7506

had these a while and they are a charm

I use earbuds when outside because it's pratical and discrete (Sony MDR-XB50AP)

do you use this on your phone?

do you use it on your turntable or on mobile phones?

you are on 4 chan. calling people autistic is redundant

>who listen to music on the go, what do you use?
i have a phone with an expandable storage of up to 2 terabytes. I currently use a 64 gb microSD card which still has 19 gb free

I currently have 3 portable sets for various uses
Zero Audio Carbo Tenor - bassy (nice punchy bass), good, cheap (like $30), isolate the best of my portable headphones, use mostly for the gym and at work
Koss KSC75 - look goofy but god tier bargain, only $10 or so, bright headphones with not a lot of low end but seriously amazing sound, open back so good amount of leakage and no isolation but once again, every headphone enthusiast needs a pair just to see what $10 can get you here. I use them around the house when I'm moving around and on runs and stuff
VE Monks - my newest pair, mostly use in bed when I'd rather lay on my side and stuff because they're great for that, not entirely sure my phone can drive them to full potential, leak sound because they're earbuds like the classic iPhone ones, bright sound signature like KSC75 but not as good, only cost about $7 shipped for aliexpress, another classic bargain buy at this point, not a lot of low end

On my computer I use Sennheiser HD598 for perspective

I like using these.

I really hate headphones and only listen to music on my Sony stereo system.

this fucking face

we all know the kid in the grocery store with this face and these articles

headphones: AKG K240 w/ fiio a3 amp
iem: rha ma750i

recommend both. the iem took awhile to burn in but they sound excellent now, great clarity all around, pretty balanced sound overall.

I use Beyerdynamic's DT 770's at home and I have Sony's MDR 1A for on the go.

summer

CX 300-II