Activision 5months ago >Okay! No Bullshit! JUST HISTORICAL ACCURACY!

Activision 5months ago >Okay! No Bullshit! JUST HISTORICAL ACCURACY!
Activision at E3 >THERE WERE WOMEN IN THE US ARMY AND BLACKS IN THE NAZIS!!!! AND SWASTIKAS DONT EXIST!!

Whats wrong with the world today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares? get a life.

same with BF1

So true

CAN'T OFFEND ANYONE AND MUST BE ALL INCLUSIVE TO THIS HISTORICALLY RACIST AGE

Dude, the nazis use black people.

That bothers my about americans, you think the european racist countrys are like your stupid dreams about kkk and your stupid bullshit about niggers.

We use black people, niggers are ok, mexicans too and a most of slavs too.

Fuck yourself and read mein kampf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

That is true, arabic people are more aryan than you mixed blood.

I can't wait to play the level set at the Nuremberg rally, where all the audience wear pussy hats and Hitler lets Black Lives Matter speak instead of him, they wave their rainbow flags then they play Nazi Germany's national anthem - Tiny Dancer by Elton John.

>Blacks served in the Wehrmacht

Sure, a few, but in what numbers? A few dozen? A couple hundred? There weren't that many Afro-Deutsche to begin with.

The Third Reich was assuredly not "okay" with slavs or blacks either, lol. They forcibly sterilized blacks and shot or starved millions of slavs, and used millions more as forced labor. They were definitely untermensch according to German laws at the time.

It says they served in the middle East and only were 20k in numbers

You are caring about the inaccuracies in a videogame instead of bettering yourself. Now go do me 5 sets of 20 push ups weakling.

You're caring about him caring. What does that make you?

Some faggot beta who likes to pretend he's alpha and above Sup Forums while spending all day here shit talking other "betas".

A small suggestion, if i may:

I think it would be pretty neat if each and every single one of you killed yourselves immediately, for the improvement of mankind as a whole.

Maybe stop playing video games

If you can stop tagging and get a life, or as you suggested, kys fgt.

You first buttercup. I'm sure we'll all follow your example.

But there were blacks in the nsadp.

And muslims
And jews
And chinks

Inb4 hurrdurr nazis are a hatemachine amd not politicaly shrewd.

Alright I kinda get the blacks and women, don't really care too much. But the swastika removal is stupid. History is history, and seeing a flag in a game ain't gonna make some mong run outside and lynch the first Jew he sees

This

Ita like the episode of family guy where Germans pretend they were on vacation

We're still talking about call of duty - a game that never particularly tried to be realistic in the first place. If you want realism there's a variety of games to chose from - ARMA, project reality and others are good choices, but no, you want to put your Sup Forums induced butthurt out here.
Did you know that 90% of soldiers had just a simple rifle (K98, moisin nagant etc) and not... like 10%? Oh what's that, then the game would suck? Oh i guess realism isn't so important to you after all. You just want to whine minorities something like you always do you eternal cuckkk.

Historical accuracy is important. Why? Those who are unaware if history are doomed to repeat it.

YOU FUCKING RACISTS. DONT YOU KNOW THAT HITLER WAS A BLACK WOMAN?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

There were blacks in the Nazi armed forces.

>TFW your country was on the wrong side.

Sigh... this idiotic thread again.

The reason Sledgehammer has no swastikas in their game was not their choice. Countries like Germany, China, France, India, and many more countries bane or restrict the use of the symbol in varying degrees. This means that Sledgehammer would have to code a different game for almost every different country they wanted to sell it to. They even tried to have an automated code that would determine your location and if it was in an area that banned it they would replace it but countries will not even allow it within the game files.

As for the women, yeah oh well. If you are seriously looking for historical accuracy in a fucking COD game then you have bigger issues.

no shut up I need to cry about cucks and white genocide
if I don't have something to be outraged about then how can I distract myself from how I'll never have a family because I'm an undesirable neet

Poor user

5 sets of 20
what are you a fucking woman?

The only people to blame are executives and probably marketing. These giant AAA games are specifically designed to appeal to everybody and the people in charge don't want to deal with a SINGLE controversy (except the ones they intentionally create like "No Russian").

If you got to kill black, Asian and other non-white people, tumblr would throw its usual hissy fit.

If you got to play anything but a white male, you all would throw the same hissy fit.

this
every time you play a non white male pc, Sup Forums flips its shit and starts crying
vice versa for tumblr

Nope, read

This was me

That's also probably true. Didn't mean to make it sound like my reason was the ONLY reason. I'm sure it's a multitude of issues and you're right. COD probably isn't where to look for historical accuracy.

Wtf? Is this real?

It's been awhile since I've laid attention to Vidya, why are there black Nazis? I knew Hitler had a small cohort of blacks fight in North Africa but that's literally it.