Reminder that Sup Forums is the reverse SJW...

Reminder that Sup Forums is the reverse SJW. Basically you have all the tactics of SJWs except you use them in a different direction. The tumblrina screams 'patriarchy!!!!' while the disgusting white supremacist screams 'Jews!!!!'

Most sensible grown ups leave your shitty alt-right ""movement"" when they realize this.

Also your overlord Milo is a Jewish faggot. How does that you feel Sup Forumstards?

Reminder that we literally are just in it for the bants and don't give a flying fuck who wins or what the outcome is in the end.
Anyone that actually sees themselves as opposition to the shit-storm left, is just as much of a target for some lulz.

Post harder Australia

>while disgusting white supremacist scream jews

Idk about you but i saw some pretty well - backed arguments in this SJW thread:

>acting like this meme isn't 100% true even though it's explained in the simplest of forms
kek

Sup Forums is not a hivemind.

But he's right you know?

Sup Forums is an autistic shithole with blameful sociopathic faggots who have the same tactics as the other autistic blameful sociopaths on the other side of the internet?

How did you just learn this?

>I hated the term alt-right ever since it first popped, told everyone it would be the new thing and have cursed it ever since it became a meme (it only became a meme because of all the newfags on Sup Forums)
>Milo is a jew entrepreneur just using Sup Forums and "muh alt-right" as his banners, fuck him
What now, Aussie?

>How did you just learn this?
he just got here from reddit

This picture describes you perfectly

Reminder, you need to update your shilling once counter-memes are made.

Haha beat you to it

Also

>YOU USE THE SAME TACTICS
not really, but in the cases where we do, why does this matter? If they make a huge fuss and demand the CEO of Firefox to be fired for donating to a pro-life organization then I don't give a fuck if we help leak info to Nintendo about Alison Rapp who was a literal hooker pedophile on the side while working at Nintendo.

Milo is an ally to the alt-right, but even he doesn't describe himself as alt-right. If he starts to I don't care. He's a jew faggot but he's useful for redpilling normies.

Saying that the alt-right is the "mirror" of SJW's is not very accurate, you act like OMG YOU USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO EXPOSE THINGS AND YOU HAVE OPINIONS ON RACE!!!! means that we are the same. I really don't understand this.

And

>alt-right
There is no such thing as an 'alt-right'
Only special snowflakes that want to be seen as special snowflakes.
Identity politics is a liberal concept. Conservatives want nothing to do with it.

You might be just right

>omg you are just a bunch of reverse SJW who scream "jews"
>milo? jewwww
you stayed too much under the sun

The Red Pill is a Blue Pill.

Go Iron.

I don't get this

Like at all

He literally posted a picture of a feminist being fat and stupid and now you're calling him a feminist. I generally like Sup Forums comics but this is literally protecting at a very autistic level.

Also Sup Forums is far from a normal person

Holy shit, the shilling is real, this is nearly word for word what some other kikes said in the same type of thread yesterday. I hope the shekels were worth it senpai.

That's right, since anything is defined as not being its opposite, nothing can even exist. It's just the opposite of the opposite. There's a Marxist term, "negation of the negation" but I'm not sure if that's related to this. I think the real argument though is that leftism is the critical ideology. It's defined as critical of conservatism. You can't flip it and say right-wingers are just defined by the leftists they oppose. Rightism was here before leftism is defined by nature. its leftism that is defined by its opponent.

I was probably in that thread.
Here is what comes to mind when I hear 'alt-right'

The only real difference is we use facts, they use feels

>The "alt right" movement
>Our overlord Milo

Ask me how I know you know nothing about us and are just parroting what you've been told.

Damn Sup Forums BTFO, will they ever recover?

You must be a retard

>We use facts

Now I have literally no proof that you're an evil jewish shrill from the legion of doom but I'm gonna guess you're a jewish shrill from the legion of doom because you don't want to start a race war over a children's movie

SO GET THE FUCK OUT JEW

THIS

OP BTFO!

Nice strawman. I see you have had a lot of practice.

>You must be a retard

Make a real argument

Is the shit water in Brazil fuckin with your head?

>blameful
Redditors can't into English.

And "They use feels" isn't a strawman

>posts a maoist weeb faggot

Well you at least got 1 out of 3, the alt-right has many weebs.

at least we are on the right side of history

tumblr supports pedophilia, rape, and genocide as long as white people are on the receiving end of it

No, because they do.

Everything is centred about making everyone feel as good as possible.

"If I like doing it, it's good", "no one should be made to feel bad (unless they disagree with my philosophies)", "If I feel that I have been wronged, I have been" and so on.

The alt-right is starting to be taken over by stormfags and other low iq dimwits, it's won't be around as a collective much longer, it will completely collapse.

>we are on the right side of history

Spotted the faggot

>He doesn't realise that the "stormfags" have been there since the start and that he is the Johnny Come Lately

Honestly, I generally do hate PC culture and SJWs, especially living in San Francisco. However, thanks to the fact that politics have been extreme polarized in a very autistic sense in the last, say five or six years. It's either join the far left group of retards or the far right group of retards.

the alt-right is a joke.
Identity politics are liberal tool used to pander to special interest groups.
The alt-right seeks to become the next special interest group that wants pandering.
Conservatives despise the idea of identity politics.
They view it as the reason we are in such a shitty mess in the first place.
To advocate for more identity politics is the have the mindset of your typical liberal.
I hope all you special snowflakes die in a fire.

Or how about you do what Sup Forums keeps telling you to do (if you had been here any length of time): Use your own damn head and find your own path. If that means you become a nazi, then so be it. Just base it in facts, reason, and following debate. Not just following the herd, or on wishy washy feelings.

I've been around since it's inception, it was mainly dominated by neoreactionaires, but is now mostly 14/88 stormfags.

>neoreactionaries

As in the far right?

>If that means you become a nazi, then so be it.

That is based off feelings

Also I'm kind of mixed (Not black at all though) so......

>That is based off feelings
How is it exactly?

>Also I'm kind of mixed (Not black at all though) so......

Now *that* is a knee-jerk "muh feels" response. An understandable one (turkeys don't vote for Christmas), but still.

>>whites are the only group forbidden from having identity politics

Nigger you are a fool buying into the divisionist tactics of the left

Except our views are right and would actually result in a better world.

Using the term identity politics is to play into their hands. Within it is contained the implication, through the rejection of it, of tabula rasa.

>Nationalism, which far precedes whuch you deem as "identity politics" is somehow, post hoc, a leftie trick...

Patriotism can work.
Pandering to every special interest group that comes along is a bad idea.
It creates divisions in society.

It's not about special interest groups. It's about whites maintaining and retaining the nations and culture they built.

I'm not a white supremacist.
If a nog is willing to assimilate to my culture and participate in my culture and society the same way I do, then he accepted.
That goes for hispanic, asains, anyone else.
I don't care who you are. Assimilate.
Those who come here illegally or refuse to assimilate should be thrown out.

>I'm not a white supremacist.

Didn't say you were. You were however arguing against concepts very related to it.

I'll accept that America is a special case. Your "national idea" was very different to the old world.

This does not however mean that one size fits all. In Europe for example, you're damn right that Europeans should come first there. It's our home.

>cultural differences
You are correct. I can only speak of what I want to see in my country. I should not presume to tell you what will work in yours.

Fair enough. We can still debate though, just so long as you realise the earth isn't proverbially "flat".

What works in one place doesn't mean it will work everywhere. It's a mistake many have made, particularly in this increasingly globalised world.

Which, by the way, is an argument for nationalism. It allows for governance that's relevant to the people that actually live and work in an area.

America is a fake nation devised by freemasons. civic nationalism is retarded, in fact, all nationalism is leftist if you really go back to the french revolution.

There was a good thread about this last week, I'll direct you to it.

>Ausfag thinks we hate Jews
We hate nig nogs too, get your facts straight

>those fucking problematic sexist assholes

No one on Sup Forums ever said this (at least not unironically). Stay buttmad.

Sup Forums is the other side of the same coin. SJW and Sup Forums are equally as cancerous. I wish there was a website that's more or less middle ground so I can get the fuck out of here.

>inb4 Reddit

No, fuck reddit

>If you're not a willfully stupid extremist you have no opinions on anything
k

No one's keeping you here faggot. If you don't like it make your own one.

Or is this a case of "This is a nice place you guys have here, but what really needs to happen is for all of you to pander to me personally"?

>You oppose these people and everything they stand for therefore you are exactly like them!
Is there a word for this specific brand of stupidity?

>Or is this a case of "This is a nice place you guys have here, but what really needs to happen is for all of you to pander to me personally"?

That was not implied at all. Why are you so fucking retarded?

Objectively not true. Sup Forums is based on facts and logic and open discussion. SJW's hate facts, don't have logic and shut out anyone disagreeing the slightest like a cult.

>Sup Forums is cancerous but I don't want to leave
>So instead I'm going to sit here and shit the place up with inane comparisons and cries for the middle ground

Alt-right vs. alt-left: Differing ideologies, similar mentality.

They're just Western responses to a changing world full of uncertainty.

That mentality being what?

>inane comparisons

But it's 100% true and I'd like you to try to argue that.

>cries

Exaggeration.

You're mighty aggressive user. You should calm down.

This user is right. Sup Forums is founded on debate, facts, and rationalism. Facts are anathema to feminists and sjw's; they're basically a cult.

Extremely dogmatic and militant. Textbook examples of extremist politics.

>Sup Forums is based on facts and logic and open discussion

This is far from true. SJW's could say the same for them but that's not true either.

>based on facts

Sup Forums believes The Jews are brainwashing the masses and believe the world would have been better if Hitler had won

>logic

See above

>open discussion

You're shamed and get memes thrown at you if you say you do not support Donald Trump. This place is as much of a hug box as Tumblr.

What that picture that's been posted and ripped apart a thousand times?

Fine. One more time.

>Shilling
It doesn't mean disagreeing with me, it means that you have come from elsewhere to push a particular agenda. It is often miss applied, particularly by the more paranoid ones.

>The Jews.

The difference between the Jews and the patriarchy is that the Jews are a tight-knit group that push for their own interests, this often putting them before everyone else. An example being America's relationship with Israel.

Men are not.

>Buzzword for things I don't like
Neither are simple buzzwords for that which I don't like. Something being degenerate is something that causes weakness and decay. An example being smoking. This also does not necessarily mean that people want to ban these things (though that faction does exist). Instead explaining to people why said thing is bad and why they should stop. Then then make their own decision as to whether or not they do after this new information is gained.

>Ultimate goal
There is no unified "Sup Forums ultimate goal". There are many different factions here, all looking to do different things. A libertarian and a nazi will have very different ideas about what their perfect world would be.

>Outright censorship
Where have we ever censored an opposing opinion?

>Exaggeration.
It was a perfectly legitimate use.

>You're mighty aggressive user. You should calm down.

If you think that was aggressive you obviously haven't been here long. That's still civil and tame.

If you don't like it, then leave faggot.
No one cares about your feelings here.
You aren't going to change this place.
You will either fall in line or walk the fuck away.
These are you only two choices.

No you're just a cuck and a leftist millennial faggot who wants everything handed to you for free. This is what happens when everyone gets a participation award and my rights end where your feelings begin. Gee, I wonder who was behind all this? Could it be the JEWS?? You need to stop supporting white genocide and take the redpill, you stupid fucking berniebot. All you cocksucking libtard commie pieces of shit can do is throw tantrums and name call instead of debating with facts and reason like us patrician Sup Forumsiticians. Get fucked, you pussy nu-male scumbag. Kill yourself.

>dogmatic
Which dogma are we following?

>militant
Having strong opinions and acting on them.

>He believes that everyone on Sup Forums takes everything as seriously as some Holy scripture
No, dude. Come on. That's what insane people do, like SJWs. They follow their dogma. Most people on Sup Forums only have an intense passion for conservative/right wing teachings, if anything.

I'm not memeing when I say you're doing absolutely nothing but proving my point.

Please explain in detail how exactly my post "proved your point", memester.

If you're going to try something like that you could at least have made it make sense m8.

Good.
If you don't like it leave.
I don't give a shit what you think of this place.
You can call it nazi germany and it won't matter to me at all.
This place doesn't bother me, you bother me.
You think you can wave your finger at people and make them change.
You are more like a tumblrina than anyone else in this thread.

i actually care. letting unqualified niggers into important sectors of employment will halt progress more than anything

"In it for the bantz"
You realize that if you spew enough shit, some retards will believe it is true?

>It doesn't mean disagreeing with me, it means that you have come from elsewhere to push a particular agenda. It is often miss applied, particularly by the more paranoid ones.

Maybe that was its original meaning but Sup Forums doesn't use words like how they're supposed to and words used here have lost most of its meaning.

If you support a candidate other than Trump, you're a shill. No ands, buts, or ifs about it. If you support a person, company, or a thing that the majority of Sup Forums doesn't like, you're a shill for that thing. That's how it is here. You know that, so don't try to fool me.

>The difference between the Jews and the patriarchy is that the Jews are a tight-knit group that push for their own interests, this often putting them before everyone else. An example being America's relationship with Israel.

And who do you think these leaders are? Who do you think own most of the companies and businesses in the world? Who are our generals and evil jews? Certainly not women, right? Do men own most of the things around the world?

I just want to clarify that I do not believe in the muh patriarchy bullshit but it can also be applied to your muh evil jew concept. Obviously, most of the most evil persons in the world are men, are they not?

>Neither are simple buzzwords for that which I don't like. Something being degenerate is something that causes weakness and decay. An example being smoking. This also does not necessarily mean that people want to ban these things (though that faction does exist). Instead explaining to people why said thing is bad and why they should stop. Then then make their (post limit)

The definition of degenerate is subjective as fuck and are based around your moral beliefs. Memeing things to death doesn't give one a new knowledge on any subject.

>Where have we ever censored an opposing opinion?

Your posts automatically become discarded when you show dislike for something Sup Forums approves, and you get bombarded with memes.

>Reminder that Sup Forums is the reverse SJW

We know. that's the point.

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. I'd be willing to say that most of us don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy, nor do we believe race-mixing is wrong or slavery was justified.

OP is right.

>Maybe that was its original meaning but Sup Forums doesn't use words like how they're supposed to and words used here have lost most of its meaning.

No, it hasn't. That is what Sup Forums uses it to mean. Like I said, it's often miss applied by the very paranoid.

>If you support a candidate other than Trump, you're a shill. No ands, buts, or ifs about it. If you support a person, company, or a thing that the majority of Sup Forums doesn't like, you're a shill for that thing. That's how it is here. You know that, so don't try to fool me.

You're in the midst of a hotly fought election - There are a lot of legit shills about. Some people go off half-cocked, and a lot of people are idiots.

Also, I wouldn't take Trump threads as properly representative of Sup Forums. Our traffic has quadrupled since the beginning of the elections - guess where all the newfags went...

>And who do you think these leaders are? Who do you think own most of the companies and businesses in the world? Who are our generals and evil jews? Certainly not women, right? Do men own most of the things around the world?

The idea of the patriarchy is not just that they're men, it's that men are conspiring together to keep down women. If this was true and demonstrable then it would be a legitimate concept and cause to rally around. It isn't however. Men don't do that.

Jews on the other hand...

>The definition of degenerate is subjective as fuck and are based around your moral beliefs. Memeing things to death doesn't give one a new knowledge on any subject.

Things being degenerate can be backed up by objective fact. Take smoking for example - It IS seriously harmful.

>Your posts automatically become discarded when you show dislike for something Sup Forums approves, and you get bombarded with memes.

You can say what you like, but this doesn't mean that everyone else has to gather round and listen. No one owes you thought-space just because you're speaking. Say something interesting and people will come.

>Doesn't understand why ad hominem is a fallacy
>Doesn't realise that you can call us what you like. Doesn't mean we have to take it lying down though
>My opinion that I am expressing right now that is criticising Sup Forums is being suppressed!
>Doesn't realise that just because you have a different opinion doesn't alone make it legitimate
>He defines "fights back when attacked" as triggered and unable to do anything else but cry and hug each other - as triggered actually means

This webm never get old to me

>taken over