So my girlfriend of five years thinks I'm cheating. She always thinks I'm cheating...

So my girlfriend of five years thinks I'm cheating. She always thinks I'm cheating. We have a three year old together and live together of course... thing is I'm not cheating. I never have and she's getting worse by the day. I can't so much as go to the gym without her becoming bitchy or giving me the silent treatment. What do you do when this is life?

usually people who do shady shit themselves accuse others of cheating. You need to have a talk with her, like a sit down, no distractions talk. You need to find why she feels this way.

Bro man. I have tried this tactic. She will immidiatly break down and cry and shit never gets resolved. I would have left her already if I could trust her to not drink around my kid

You have a kid
Jesus
Why not just marry her

I cheated in the beginning of my relationship and have stayed loyal for years.
I got all paranoid and started accusing my partner of all sorts of shit. Something's up with her.

Are you nuts? Compounding it won't make it worse.

The immediately breaking down and crying thing is something my girl used to do.
She does it because she doesn't want to talk about whatever because it makes her uncomfortable and she knows that crying makes you drop the subject.
There's a difference between "can't stop crying" and "won't stop crying... until you drop the subject"

Checked. Quints hold legitimate questions

I'm only 19

And since you have a kid then why not
Why did you even get a kid in the first place

Shit I just noticed

Sounds like she's cheating on you.

Maybe you should cheat on her since you're already experiencing what that's like.

Or build a time machine so you can go back and not scramble your sperm all up in her biz, you fucking retard.

Sorry Sup Forumsro she is definitely cheating. Come home all serious as shit and tell her your friend just gave you evidence that she is cheating but you want to here it from her..... She will

Your a doll. Keep inspiring people.

Show her your location history on your phone, Google tracks the fuck out of you, even if gps is off

If there's nothing to hide, it's easy too prove

*hear

You don't always know who someone is when you get with them. And a person can change at any time.

That is a great idea! But I'm not 100% sure it would work. With all the 'She's already cheating on you' talk I don't know

Kek she's cheating bro. I was in your shoes years ago, minus the kid. My ex did that all the time to avoid talking about something, later found out she was fucking my friend behind my back, and promptly kicked her to the curb. She's so paranoid because she's cheating. She knows what to look for in a cheater, because it's what she would do.

Bro... the kid is what compounds it for me. I would have already left if not for him.

This is Sup Forums, of course that's what they're going to say.

So, after you show your history... have her show you hers.

If she objects, I've got news for you...

The cellphone plan is in her name man. She's read through all my texts and shit on multiple occasions because she can get the records from Verizon I literally can't hide anything from her. Still she keeps posting more and more passive agressive shit on her Facebook and I get the cold shoulder.

Do you love her?

Not for a long time.... if not for the kid I would be gone man. But my father left when I was young and I never wanted to be like him.

I agree with this
That's exactly why I dont leave my chick. Our son is about to be 1 and I don't want him away from me but I don't want him coming from a home where his parents hate each others guts

It's a bitch man. I can live more comfortably paying child support but the mess that would be my son's life after that and being a weekend dad twists the guts.