Spreading our propoganda in gaming platforms

What does Sup Forums think about spreading our political propaganda in games? Many have auto chat features. Someone could set up a bunch of accounts with out typing enabled. Would reach a lot of people.

auto-typing**

>Sarcuck of blackdad

Sarkad is a faggot, Fagex games are retarded and I whinced at how cringe you fucking are.

I picked this video in particular as Sargon is a good transitional point for the red pill and its a red pilling discussion. How many people do you think you'll get through to with straight up Nazi content lol.

>Sargon

Holy shit. You are fucking retarded.

this

Well in that case can you give me 1mill? I just started osrs.

Sargon is a liberal leftist white-hating moron who shills on Sup Forums all day. Stop being a lobotomized newfag and get the fuck off my Sup Forums

Yes. In game name and location?

Do the offs mate. Tommy Robinson is an important figure for the UK and it was a good discussion. The discussion was also moderate enough to appeal to the general public.

Like this?

Paha, not what I had in mind, but I like it. Good stuff brother.

Limited pepe

@camelot w322

sargon of akkad? really mate? youre a fucking bluepilled cuckold

Deus Vult.

To be fair. Who or what would you recommend instead?

runescape is pretty redpilled

the top streamer just gets spammed with nigger songs and his fanbase runs around dressed like the kkk

Nice 99 agility as well damn.

Yeah man, was pking today and someone in the Teamspeak went full 1488 out of nowhere. He literally recited the 14 words to the clan including non whites. Kek'd so hard. We spreading lads.

Cheers

Black Pigeon Speaks

What's Sup Forums's general stance on Paul Joseph Watson? I think he's breddy gud desu.

The best thing to come out of Infowars

hes good

i would agree that bps would be better

What is wrong with Sargon?

tfw perm muted in osrs

sargon is enetrylevel redpilling

Isn't Jagex banning people for dressing as the KKK?

>playing MMOs

reporting