Is he the mainstream answer to Death Grips?

Is he the mainstream answer to Death Grips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHrWf93xbSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man is the mainstream answer to Death Grips. What we do with what they've given us will determine the fate of our species

>Liking xxxtentacion
Honestly the mods should just ban you now for being underage

Is rap entering its nu-metal stage?

OP didn't even say he liked him though.

Why is it okay to like Waka Flocka but not xxxtentacion?

Can someone explain to me why his kind (ie lil uzi) calls themselves "rockstars"

When my nig friend told me that I started laughing my ass of but I actually don't get it, where is the "rock" part?

If Tech N9ne wasn't the nu metal stage of rap, then I don't know what it is.

rockstar doesnt necessarily mean a rock artist you autismo

I liked him until I read that lyric "I took a white bitch to Starbucks." Sorry but I can't support miscegenation.

yep, and most idiots are falling for it

Denzel Curry is to rap what Deftones were to nu-metal though

It does for me nigtarded assfuck.

Nu-males support miscegenation though, so much that they want their girlfriends to be fucked by niggers in front of them.

ok well then they call themselves rockstars because that word means something different to every person on earth other than you

I fucked your mom and everyone knows it on earth except you.

>Lobos jr in the bottom right

Nigga he was a game developer for BioWare and made 50 grand a month. He then transitioned to streaming on twitch and gained tons of fame, he's achieving his goals and dreams.

That's the opposite of nu-male.

XXXTentacion is more than a rapper.

youtu.be/CHrWf93xbSo

>working in BioWare

that makes him a nu-male by default

being a game dev (esp for mass effect) and being a twitch streamer are the two prime nu-male careers

ay

I'm honestly surprised people aren't posting the knockout webm enough.

this isn't reddit or instagram

the irony is that the people who post this image are never any better, still buy into the whole alpha/beta personality bullshit

i cant stand the lyrics

>alpha
>beta
anyone who's not an omega is a pleb shit-teir musician

As Twin Infinitives deconstructed 30 years of white 'alternative culture', Xxxtentacion's Revenge (2017) was the diarrheic putrid detritus of the withered husk of oppositional black music, 30 years on from Public Enemy's debut. This corpse's emissions, no longer capable of yielding any sort of coherent/meaningful 'political' or even 'directed' cultural vectors, are distilled to their crudest and ugliest animating emotions and bathed in an acid wash of dysbiotic gmo-fed colonic proteolytics. The forms, lyrics, timbre, posturing are all degraded and recycled tropes, stitched together by a retarded surgeon with rusty instruments, branded haphazardly with gimmicky excerpts of inescapable spectacle. This was the sound of a society no longer able to even bother imagining the contours of its own collapse despite having accepted its imminence/inevitability; not a vision of the apocalypse, but the very experience of catabolism.

I'm kinda beta-ish but I don't look or behave like the average nu-male. This whole "hahahah you prolly are a nu-male too if you post that meme!" is kind of a weak comebacl sine I could say that anyone who feels offended by that image is probably a nu-male too, but that's just stupid.

its entering its punk and hair metal phase at the same time weirdly. Punk because of how DIY the new artists are, hair metal because of how they present themselves and their music

>Can someone explain to me why his kind (ie lil uzi) calls themselves "rockstars"
they want to envelop themselves in the image of a rockstar, the fame/bitches/money/drugs/carefree lifestyle. they also want to distance themselves from being rappers so they dont have to emphasize quality in lyrics

>miscegenation
the fuck you listening to hip hop then faggot?

he doesn't even have a full-length album yet
so yes

nah he's the answer to yeezus which was the mainstream answer to death grips

>this guy pulled out his nu-male picture because he saw a word he didn't know and interpreted it as something sjw-y
Kek

is summer over yet

not for another 2 months

This is the song he got knocked the fuck out to