New Real Madrid Kit for the 17/18 season

New Real Madrid Kit for the 17/18 season.

>KANE 10

that's a bit ambitious isn't it?

noice

They spent Mane wrong

So that's the kit they'll wear when they win the CL final after beating Shaktar, Monaco, Schalke and Basel to get there?

Man Utd's third kit for next season.

Turquoise blue, really?

fucking garbage lmao

look pretty much like the current one

So fucking ugly

what I saw too

aren't madrid still under "transfer" "embargo"

Yes, but they can register players in summer again.

in case you're not bamboozling me again it says "Name" you dumdasses

the two thoughts are unrelated

yes

it was meant to be two windows but its real madrid so they got it cut in half and only for this January window

and the decision that took over a year to arrive at just happened to come right before the January break so they can freely spend next summer

>my favorite colour on all of them

Fuck, might go for the Away shirt

I like them. They'll be very popular here in Miami, a lot of us are Madridistas and we go nuts for turquoise things.

I really hope this isn't the plan for them. I know it says "name", but when I watch Kane play I'm uncomfortably reminded of Benzema. He offers something very similar to Benzema (excellent holdup play, unselfishness, a willingness to keep his teammates involved) but his finishing is even more clinical so I can understand why Florentino might be tempted to buy them.

But again, I really hope it isn't, partially because I am a fan of Benzema, but also because I think Kane would flop horribly in Madrid and it's not nice to see a nice guy get his confidence destroyed like that.

>inb4 what part of Madrid are you from

my great-great-grandfather is from Sevilla. You know who else is from Sevilla? Sergio Ramos, >our captain. Checkmate faggots

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck, marry, kill.

looks pretty great. i mean 99% of the time Reals home/away kits look great. its always the third thats kinda eh. the red was cool though

are the 90s crazy kits making a comeback?

CANT UNSEE

>We want the Canadian audience

I saw it too!