Has there ever been a football player as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?

Has there ever been a football player as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzzkH1wtZLs
youtube.com/watch?v=e36WnEbSrBU
youtube.com/watch?v=3pNgcG83Tfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The goalkeeper of 7-1

delet this malanda was a good boy

To be fair to Bravo, a lot of these PL players are getting very easy scoring opportunities against him. It's like Hugo Lloris in 2013/14, where he was conceding lots of goals but it wasn't his fault because the defense was shit.

Although I have to admit I am enjoying him watching get BTFO

>Barca won't give me enough money so I'll go to England
>fuck off Joe Hart
>oops I can't save shit because it turns out I'm not actually that great

Ochoa is literally the worst goalkeeper in the league, he has the worst goals conceded/game ratio by far

iirc he didn't have a single clean sheet this season

England's brave John Pebbles comes to mind

>7-0 by chile
>7-0 by athletic madrid
>can't keep a clean sheet
>24 goal difference
>outclassed by kameni in malaga after wc so he was benched for 2 seasons

LMAO
M
A
O

Agree with your point, he's not being helped by his defence but conceding 14 from the last 22 shots you've faced is pretty unforgivable for a "top" keeper

Yeah, no question. I don't usually go along with this "exposed by le physical and tough Premier League" stuff, but I am really starting to think that Claudio Bravo is not as good as a lot of people thought. It's not too difficult for a solid goalkeeper to seem world class when he plays for Barcelona , who routinely have 65%+ possession (even under Enrique), especially when he *only* plays in La Liga and is never used for the Champions League games (this is why Barcelona weren't too upset about losing him to Man City, they used Ter Stegen for all the most important games anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=zzzkH1wtZLs

>FIRST MINUTE IN
>ALL DEFENDERS SHOULD FEAR THEIR FUTURE
>EXCEPT JOHN STONES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's because John Stones has no future.

Come on. Carra is an Englishman, and he wants to protect an English player. Every pundit in England seems convinced that Stones can be a great defender one day. Personally, I don't see it, he looks like shit. However, Carragher and Ferdinand believe in him. Between them, they have like 900 appearances as CBs at the highest level, multiple CL titles, FA Cups, PL titles.....you know what I have? 60 appearances as a CB at the amateur level and a Florida HS state championship title. So I trust them on this. They have forgotten more about defending then I will ever know in my entire life. If Carra says that Man City should keep Stones, then they should keep Stones.

Otamendi, on the other hand, is a useless faggot and the sooner they get rid of him the better.

>Otamendi, on the other hand, is a useless faggot

This flag and this topic, never fails to amuse

>you know what I have? 60 appearances as a CB at the amateur level and a Florida HS state championship title
>lying on Sup Forums

I think my dad summed up Stones perfectly when we watched him play an international last year. "He's a great footballer, just not a great defender."

tbf he says "because of his price"

implying they can't sell him

but their excuse is that stones needs a few a more years and his price tag. YET man city needs change NOW. If bravo goes then stones can easily go too, because they need a GOOD defender.

he's done fuck all wrong.

just the absolute cunt of the media in this country has had the kinves out for him since day one since he displaced proud english lion joseph hart.

hart makes far more mistakes than bravo does, and would have made even more than usual playing the way guradiola teams do.

Did you watch Otamendi against Everton? Or against Tottenham, when your countryman Erik Lamela completely humiliated him on two separate occasions? He is not a very good defender, I don't understand why anyone rates him.

Maybe he's different for your national team. I admit I haven't seen much of him in that capacity, because when your NT played mine you guys had like 70% possession so your defenders didn't have to do anything, but nothing I've seen from Otamendi at the club level makes me think that he is good at all.

Why on earth would I lie about playing as a defender for a random shitty high school in the Deep South, where interest in soccer is so low that any faggot with half a brain could do well? I was deliberately trying to point out that my experience is basically nothing in comparison to guys like Carragher and Ferdinand, and that my opinion is essentially meaningless. If they trust Stones, then we should trust Stones, because there are few people in the world who understand defending better than them.

He is good, the problem is the system pep uses (not saying it's bad per se, just doesn't fit otamendi's playstyle)

Have you seen him at Valencia or in the NT?

He's looked pathetic and unable to even make simple saves though

>He is good, the problem is the system pep uses (not saying it's bad per se, just doesn't fit otamendi's playstyle)

I get that, the system can really affect a player. My opinion of Otamendi is just very low because every time I watch him play he gets wrecked (Spurs vs Man City in all of their last 3 games, Leicester vs Man City in each of their last 3 games, Everton vs Man city a couple days ago).

>Have you seen him at Valencia or in the NT?

I haven't seen him at Valencia. You have to pay extra to watch La Liga here (except for El Clasico, which is available on normal channels), so I don't get to see much La Liga.

>or in the NT

No. Like I said, remember when your NT played ours, and you guys absolutely dominated us? Your defenders didn't have to do any work at all, so I didn't get to see Otamendi do any defending (not his fault, because our attackers are shit and never even gave him a challenge).

If I did the most key part of my job, a role that is incredibly important to the team I work in, wrong more than 40% of the time, I'd be in the shit.

Still though, it's hardly Bravo's fault when Man City's god-awful defenders are giving opposing strikers easy opportunities in the box time and time again.

The last couple of times Spurs have played Man City, for example, every time they scored from no more than 8 yards out. It was no different when Hart was there. Harry Kane's first goal of the 2015/16 season was essentially a penalty because the ball fell to his feet and nobody was anywhere close to him.

There's really nothing Bravo can do when his back 4 is that useless. If you gave him Tottenham's back 4 (or i guess 3 these days), people would be hailing him as the best goalkeeper in "the Prem".

>it's just his defense that's letting down

That didn't stop de Gea last year from still being a top keeper

a lot of the "Premier League is more physical" meme comes from the fact that english refs have a certain way of officiating. they don't really blow for every little thing like most continental refs do. outside of england if you touch a keeper its free kick end of story. buts thats the extent of it when it comes to keepers really.

>It's not too difficult for a solid goalkeeper to seem world class when he plays for Barcelona , who routinely have 65%+ possession (even under Enrique)
thats wrong. a lot times taking few shots on your target is bad for you, stops you from being on your toes. it makes you look good on paper since most people still only consult the retarded goals conceded stats when rating keepers. Valdes when he won a Zamora (in 2011 i think) had an abysmal save rate that was 4th worse in the league, only being better than the relegated keepers'. Valdes also had countless matches where he conceded 2 goals from 3 shots on target. also, Bravo was great for Barca(and Chile) in the league/cup and he played several games against Real/Atletico/Sevilla where he performed great. and lets not pretend the champions league gets hard for Barca before the quarters.

You're late for training, Claudio

Yeah, fair enough. I don't mean to imply that Bravo is a bad player or anything. You don't get to be Barca's starting GK by being mediocre. I just think that he isn't as good as he was hyped up to be.

You see keepers like Forster and Pickford having great games despite the piss-poor defense in front of them. I can't say that I've ever seen Bravo put on a good performance, they've all been either mediocre or bad.

Honestly I feel bad for Bravo, he has been making mistakes but when your defenders are useless then there isn't much you can do. At the same time, giving up 4 goals on 10 prime chances is a lot different than giving up 4 goals on 4 chances. That being said, as a keeper it is infuriating when your team has possession for 65% of the game but the chances they give up are prime scoring opportunities. Nothing is worse than standing there for 20 minutes and then having to make a very difficult save

>He's a great footballer

he isn't though

how does repeatedly losing possession make you a great footballer?

He isn't a good enough goalkeeper if he's conceding four goals a game

I agree the defense is to blame for many of the goals he receives. To put things in perspective, many claim keylor navas is a great gk, but the season before signing with real madrid he took 7 goals at camp nou. Also, Curtois looked great at atletico, last season at chelsea he couldn't stop a taxi, this season he seems good again with a better defensive system

But as barçafag I have to admit taking pleasure in seeing bravo getting btfo

united don't play offensive football and their defenders don't try to play the ball as city do

>spanish goalkeepers is charge of not being BTFO

>you now remember Canizares missed the 2002 world cup after trying to catch a bottle of aftershave with his foot

He's tipping an invisible fedora

Maybe he doesn't rate Pep?

someone shop the JUST hair on him

Why the fuck did Poop mess with the his formation from the start of the season? The full backs in midfield maymay was working a treat. Then he decides to go 3 at the back, and experimenting with the false goalkeeper.

*record scratch*
You must be wondering how it all came to this.

Lmfao. Deranged.

I want a friendly match:

Chile vs England

Why? because I want to see pirates cry after a 5 - 0

(5 goal from a Bravo freekick)

He isn't good at all, pretty average/shitty player, american is right
Do you even watch football, how can an American, who has started watching footy recently, know more than you?

>Bravo
>spanish

>false goalkeeper.jpg

>I rate Bravo

This begins and ends with John Stones, England's most talented defender.

>Worse than Mignolet
Wew...

his reasoning was sound though

>He's a great footballer

based on what?

we may be shit but we would still score and not lose against you

so how long will this thread stay up?

last game:

youtube.com/watch?v=e36WnEbSrBU

Get back to Tea-field govnah

They now have the brave John stones la. U do be finished.

Dude, my sides!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3pNgcG83Tfc

True the chile game was 2 fuck ups on him the rest was defense but the atletico game was all defence could have easily been 13, also kameni Is dog shit this season. There's games where he's world class then others he's bravo tier

See I don't understand why guardiola got rid of hart In the first place, you english people don't value great goalkeepers. Wish he played for my country desu, Moreno & Marquez wouldn't fuck up like Otamendi & Stones do though.

The hate that Hart gets is because he's an England goalkeeper that made some errors in the Euros and people were pissed off. Pretty much everyone here will admit that he's been great for City. The reason Guardiola got rid of him is because he wanted a meme keeper and Hart didn't exactly showcase his talents well in the Euros.

>the perfect keeper for Barcelona's and Poop's system is playing for neither Barcelona nor Poop

fucking heartless cabron

Malanda rip 4ever

this is why you should always use the seatbelt

>My country