So let me get this right. Trump and his people are now going after the press...

So let me get this right. Trump and his people are now going after the press? The very press that is protected by the constitution of the United States? He is literally bullying CNN and others just because he doesn't like their reporting of negative stories about him. What a fucking pussy. This is what the press does. They did this to Obama, and every other president before him, but president crybaby can't take the heat.

This is the path to dictatorship. These people are fascists and need to go. It's time for the patriots to step things up another couple of levels because apparently they aren't hearing us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek
abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-russia-probe-eyes-longtime-trump-bodyguard-turned/story?id=48341329
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=MBTckgLpSvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up, nigger

FAKE NEWS

You should learn about the Smith-Mundt Act of 2013. There is no "press" anymore. There is no unobjective "news". It's all propaganda. And because of the Smith-Mundt Act of 2013, it's all legal. So fuck off with this poor press bullshit. They are vipers who attack and cry when anyone calls them on it

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek

#Resist

Silly newfag on Sup Forums trying to spread liberal left wing media (((ideas))). Sad!

>#Resist
But download a thumbnail from somewhere.
Sup Forums, you're not even trying anymore

The dishonest media is always trying to paint him in a bad light. Even CNN was forced to retract a big russia story. Sad

Don't worry OP. His day is coming. It has just come to light that Trump's personal body guard has now been flagged. Apparently he is the go-between allowing Putin to disseminate information to the Trump administration while throwing the scent off for the FBI. Too bad they just discovered their little scheme. It's not looking good for him now.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-russia-probe-eyes-longtime-trump-bodyguard-turned/story?id=48341329

oblama bonga said people need to stop watching fox news. monkey speak for boycott. shows how left are brain dead liars like op.

>patriots
Your baiting. Your baiting very badley. You're bait skills are week.

so another illegal leak from user source. 99% of these stories are fake but keep on hoping for it commie lefty scum.

Trump-Russia... more. we need more.

No one intelligent is believing the lie.

You pretend to be free in a society full of restrictions, you pretend to be brave safe and comfortable in your homes behind a screen, you pretend to be for your constitution when it benefits you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

Still believing fake news...

nigger detected, fuck cnn fuck niggers and fuck you

Average retards who replace reason with memes and buzzwords. Have fun with your 90 IQ. Politics is cancer.

nice try faggot, but those videos have been debunked and shown to be fakes. this is the norm from anything that okeefe puts out.

still believing fake okeefe videos...

Fake & gay

But if you can understand this know it's your time to crack the peasant whip.

Inb4 chink pic dump

>buzzwords
>says retards

Typical basement dweller trying to justify his inability to comprehend politics! Probably a Hillary supporter. Sad!

Donald Trump has a 39% approval rating, didn't even win the support ever of the majoriry of Americans, didn't repel Obamacare on day one (still hasn't), posted a fake picture of himself on time magazine to fuel his ego, doesn't often allow reporters in his press conferences, elected a supreme court nomination who is anti LGBT and pretty damn stupid, ordered a travel ban with middle eastern countries that don't pose much of a threat then goes to Saudi Arabia which supports ISIS and gives them money. (After complaining that Obama did the same thing), he wants to also build a multi billion dollar wall on the south border even though more illegal immigrants are coming from the north now, insulted women multiple times, has publically said he wants to date his daughters, said NYT, CNN, NBC, etc is fake news but then uses their articles as proof, supported Kim Jung Un, a dictator killing his own citizens, left the climate accord in Paris despite no monetary obligation neccesary. (Even North Korea was in that.) Says we need to stop buying things from China and build things here, but then uses Chinese steel and approved a pipeline that not only infects Native American water, it also is built from Chinese steel. He ended an interview after the questions became too hard for him, and he is in general a bigoted, fat, stupid, egotistical, racist, sexist, xenophobic schmuck.

Don't even bother. Trump supporters only listen to alternative facts.

Politics is thought containment for the witless masses, I'm so sorry you've been victimized.

> trying to spin this hard

What a pethetic strained attempt to find something that theres no evidence for.
People like you ruin all credibility for your cause.
Its obvious that youre searching for dirt and not finding it, making you look desperate

>trying this hard

Sad!

Spot on.

Lol you parrot whatever buzzwords you hear from other pond scum on campus or on whatever shithole inner city youre from like its valid reasoning to hate him
Xenophobic! Fat! Racist!
What? So what! Why? Just no.
Please grow up

thinks the media protects the constitution.
sure is millennial in here.

any time you can make it out of the basement kid.

posts youtube. fucking gay.

sure kid. any day now, any day.

still citing youtube as source.

yawn. still a better person than you.

>he's not serious, he will drop out
>he'll never make it past the primaries
>he'll never win the primary
(wins the GOP primary)
>he just handed the election to Hillary
>he can't possibly beat Hillary
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this
>he stands no chance of winning
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him
>the electoral college won't pick him
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated
(gets inaugurated)
>he's going to be impeached any day now....
>Comey is about to drop the hammer on him.
(Comey testimony actually worse for democrats)
>he's going to resign soon.... he's tired of the job and people beating him up all the time.

When do we get to start shooting niggers?

Project Veritas & CNN are the sources.

Not too bright are you?

The import of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 appears only to prevent folks within the US from knowing what is being broadcast by Voice of America. The recent pogroms at CNN and such things have been motivated, instead, by the meretricious nature of journalism.

Wow, every day with these. You must have VERY deeprooted insecurity about trump winning.
>inb4 not from the U.S.
then why does it concern you? I couldnt tell you a single king or queen of euro-whatever land. Either youre insecure as fuck or youre paid to post these.

By the way, if you answer me ill pay you $5. Thats how tired i am of calling out people like yourself and never getting a response. I know that i hit too close to home with what i say. Your choice. Wanna make more money than hillary will ever pay you? Write up a reply and explain to me whats really going on here.

sure kid
so you just blindly follow everything that agrees with you?
but somehow I'm the dumb one.
you sperg out quickly for someone who tries so hard to look intelligent.

its always interesting to me how STUPID you poor uneducated white dudes are. You are all poor as fuck, bitter and lonely losers, and rich white men are keeping you poor as fuck, yet you keep clinging to your race as the only thing good in your lives.

You guys are like Laker fans who wear Laker clothes and shout how many championships they won like they did something.

No, they are still poor faggots just like you silly ass white boys.

So I laugh every time one of you says nigger cuz its like...Look at you. You are poor, your parents are poor, their parents were poor, you live in shitty towns and this is as good as it gets for u.

Maybe realize you got it all wrong? Or keep being a fucking petty dumb fuck cracker.

No, he's blocking coverage because he's tired of them lying. The press is fine it's the witch Hunt and the mockery of our "Freedom to Press" That makes him mad. It's a liability clause from 1998 Bill Clinton fucked up that makes them no longer liable when producing fake news. They used to be able to get fined as a news station for slander. That is the thread. You stupid fucking liberal piece of shit.

Loolllll amazing post. Love it.

>a liability clause from 1998
thank fox news for that

Become a cop, you fucking sperg.

The patriots have already spoken, cock vacuum. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

like the stupid blacks who voted for the same guy as you.

MAGA!

Well if those niggers wouldn't mouth off and cop an attitude then they would be treated like others that the police encounter. Niggers get all uppity with the police, and wonder why they get tased or worse.

I'm not poor nigger

This

Did you just see the Netflix movie about the media whining that Trump was being mean to them?

>posts fake shoopped pic which was debunked long ago

>thinks he's making some kind of a point

it must be hard living with a sub-80 IQ.

LALALA! IM NOT LISTENING!

He's got the best embouchure. The best! Trained by Roy Cohn.

No they haven't. The people being shamed simply said "those are fake" and you believed them because you wanted to.

they sure can dish it out but cant take it

nothing worse than a hypocrit

>ZOMG he's so fucking terrible....

He still beat Hillary though.

K.

So you don't want to shoot niggers?

A dead ferret could have beaten Hillary. In fact, one did.

>He's going after the press

No, the press is not corporate media. The press is the right for anyone to report their own need, it does not protect libel or abuse of the 4th estate to promote the view points of few billionaires.

Fake news is fake news

Sure say that if you want, but it doesn't change what I am saying about you poor uneducated white guys who think their race makes them better even though they personally have done nothing worthwhile ever in life.

Yall are completely worthless. No value of any kind to this country. You sit at home broke and call people niggers, meanwhile people of color are passing you by, leaving you in the dust.

You just sit there being bitter and stupid. White people are dying off in America and you don't mate and have kids because you are lonely nerds. Like, wake up and realize you are fucking jokes. You have no power here, white boy.

wrong! the audio is not the original audio track from the video. it was put in after the fact and dubbed to make the video look like it had something bad to say. it's a total fakery and this was already proven.

keep drinking that cuckservative koolaid though, maybe it will become true one day if you do it long enough.

10/10 bait my negro

Look at this poor albino monkey retard posting stuff that isnt his hahahaha you uneducated sister fucking faggot. You probably live in a shed.

what ever kid. I didn't waste my time with your pathetic post.

but if it was trump....OMG ITS SO TRUE.

>have done nothing worthwhile ever in life
Nice try, but must modern inventions were brought about by white people.

You sir are the true racist, whilst hiding behind the guise of calling everyone else racists. It is people like you that are the very reason that Trump won.

To present Hillary as a foil to Putin's Cockholster is so hopelessly irrational that one would have to be either dishonest or demented in order to do so. Which one are you?

notice how this poster must place himself above others even if it means making himself look like a total idiot.
must suck to be you kid.

HAHAH the butt hurt is real, you little triggered poor fuck. You worthless little pasty face cancer skin albino monkey. It has to hurt to know people can see right through you. You lonely little cry baby whining to the world with other lonely faggots.

How does it feel to be a weak bitch? This is why you faggots shoot up schools and churches. You are weak ugly lonely nerd faggots. Poor little worthless faggot.

I mean, that's wrong sadly :(. Most of the niggers I know are caught up in the system there's a few that are doing well but by no means do I think they're leaving me in the dust lol. I'm sorry you have such a biased opinion, but everything you just said makes me hate your race more and more. Honestly, if you niggers ever got out of hand again and we needed to create a modernized and industrialized nation once more we would just enslave your people again. I'm not saying it as a bad thing but why do you think we keep you around on your food stamps?

>trying to reason with 12yos on the internet

Funnily enough not a SINGLE person responding to you has been able to refute a single thing you said xD

>w-we just supported him for the luls

Fucking America gets more pathetic by the day

Look at his lips when it shows his face.

You'll do mental gymnastics to believe that this is fake, because it conflicts with your worldview, but at the same time any story about "muh Russians" is believed fully.

this youtube.com/watch?v=MBTckgLpSvs is merkel

Nope. Hillary actually won. Keep your head up your ass though faggot.

#rekt

ahahaha you are trying to associate yourself with someone else's invention.

You are nothing more than a parasite, a leech, a fucking nobody. "Hey look at me I am the same race as Thomas Edison therefore I am superior to you!"

White boy you personally are so worthless, so poor, so fucking sad and lonely that the only reason u say nigger is to feel better about your shitty life. I get OFF on poor white boy anger and angst. You fucking plebs will always be WORTHLESS.

OK pal, whatever you say. Wen I go home to my nice white development tonight and fuck my smoking hot wife and drink fresh on tap beer out of my kegorator.. I will just laugh at the thought of a nigger trying to troll me on the internet. Yes that is my paystub from last week. All you can come at me with is calling me poor or uneducated, you are describing 90% of your race you fucking idiot.

I am completely above you and always will be. You are completely worthless and you know it.

Go look in the mirror, take a good long hard look and try and pretend you have any value in this world.

THIS is why you say nigger. Because you are nothing. No one cares about you or ever will.

>extremely poor reading comprehension.

Go to the board Sup Forums. They all have the same opinions as yours user.

if only "CNN" was "the press", but they obviously not.

Butthurt detected

The press is also protected by facts. Trump is the king of lies, he doesn't stand a chance. He's doesn't stand a chance. He's imploding. This is similar to how nixon went down, attacking the press.

ALTERNATIVE FACTS CAN'T SAVE TRUMP.