Alright guys so check it out, I need your help. No I don't need your money or revenge on my ex...

Alright guys so check it out, I need your help. No I don't need your money or revenge on my ex, I need you to dislike a YouTube video for me. Just hear me out, 'kay? This motherfucker needs a dose of reality. Ever since he got out of prison his second time he's been selling crazy amounts of weed again and the money got to his head and this guy now thinks he's famous. He thinks he's gonna take over "the hip-hop game". I just want him to have a dose of reality because the only people rating him online are his own friends that kiss his ass because he's got crazy weed money now.

The picture I've uploaded is a picture of him at an overpriced bar and grill here in town. Look at him all posing and shit by his notepad like he's always thinking up lyrics and shit. He's seriously not that good, hear him out if you need to.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQt24tTy6OY

Thing is I really wanted to be dudes friend, he seemed chill and all, b doesn't answer to anyone unless he feels like it because he's a star now and this is how he acts. You literally need to go through this dudes "producer" to get your social media account added. (idk why that's even a thing) Ever since he got a MacBook, a microphone and some white boys to figure out how to use it all for him, he's been on a whole 'nother level with his bullshit.

i disliked not because you asked but because he sucks ass

After seeing your comment I decided to actually see what this was all about. This guy sounds decent but he just ain't shit, you need to be something special and this guy isn't.

WOW WHAT GARBAGE

OP here, thanks everyone!

At first I thought you were just trippin' but the more I listen the more I'm just not impressed at all. I disliked for you cuz

I LIKED THE VIDEO just kidding that nigger sucks fucks

The whole video I'm just thinking to myself "what's in the middle of these farms that's so cool?" and then he walks in overgrown shit like it's weed plants but it's fucking not lol he needs a life

Was that whole thing shot on a smartphone?

It really does seem that way. Sometimes I wonder if the green in his car shots was an accident.

BUMPITY!! i disliked

That was painful to listen to, I heard it out. Bad. But idk who's worse, OP or the rapper

Good one m8

he's not bad OP, I think you're jealous.

If you think that you must be an idiot, because I even think he's bad. His words make no sense have you listened to it?

>words make no sense have you listened to
you think all rappers make sense when they spit? No. He's not great, but he's got a decent flow.

He does, but it's no reason for him to think he's a star. My cousin spits better than him just cracking open some cold ones.

did it for the lulz OP

Oh look, he posted this thread again

Dude, just come clean and ask him out already, you can only be disappointed once

OP here again, been refreshing the page. Look idc if you guys call me jealous or whatever, even if I am it doesn't change the fact this fool needs other ratings than his own friends kissing his ass. I'm just tired of him thinking he's mr hot shit. I literally have to make an appointment to come over like wtf??

i disliked, fuck the trolls op. this nigger sucks fucks.

>A=5/10
>V=3/10

He has potential, but his look and vidya need major work. Honestly there is no meaningful content to his lyrics either. Its bland and evokes no sort of emotional response other than mild pity.

3/10 Would not even download for free

I couldn't have said it better. It's like all hype over nothing. And who cares about 605? where even is that anyway??

I think it's that place called "nowhere" or middle of nowhere, either one.

What does spitting have to do with this?

Nothing cause this guy don't spit he just breaths hot air.

loll

BUMP!! cmon guys lets do 100 dislikes

Breaths hot air on the ground or spits on the ground? Spitting is nasty and should be considered littering.

Did he make the beats and backing track?
just curious.

This guy making music and posting it on the web should be considered littering.

OP here, his white boys make the beats. They get no credit for what they do.

anything niggers do should be a crime

OP here again, just wanted to thank anyone who participated in disliking the video. Extra thanks for those who also commented! This is great.

bump

lmao this is hysterical, i disliked

I disliked on all my YouTube accounts, and my family members, too. ahahah

I bet this twat is gonna check up on his video like WHAT HAPPENED?!

South Dakota?

This guy raps like he's big shit but I've never heard of him???

OP here, yep. I'm from Pennsylvania so it's so cringe seeing 605 getting shouted out.

Same here. I'm not a fan of the genre. A dislike was easy.

My thoughts exactly! I just read through all this and I can see where OP is coming from.

HE DELETED ALL OUR COMMENTS!!! Check th video they're gone!!

LOL let's get em

bump

Wow that nigger stole the GTA loading screen.

It was to boost his ego, he's running them streets like a vidya game now