What's up with all these Chileans immigrating to Brazil recently...

What's up with all these Chileans immigrating to Brazil recently? I've met three of them in separate ocasions just this month, all barely speak portuguese. You have to go back, desu.

Where did you find them? They need a taste of the Big Brazilian Cock.

Portuguese is just Spanish with more complicated phonology, isn't it? Those Chileans should learn it pretty quickly if they haven't already.

The entire world wants to live in Brazil. People are fighting and competing to get into Brazil.

Burger here. I can confirm that I am completing paperwork for my immigration to Brazil as we speak

isn't it cute that OP wants to copy 1st world posters complaining about immigrants?

pretty sure chileans are much more civilized than the average brazilian

Apparently it's hard for a hispanic to speak portuguese with a convincing accent, even if they can understand the language to some degree.

>tfw i will never live in brazil
just kill me

>They need a taste of the Big Brazilian Cock.
Why? That's kinda rude
Me too I'm going to Rio de Janeiro ahaha

Reminds me of the other Brazilians on Sup Forums thinking they're white.

eu tenho a piroca mais grande do mundo onde ficam os travelos das favelas ???

I always forget south america has countries other than brazil. Has anything geopolitically relevant happened in south america ever? At least africa has a bunch of starving people to draw attention to it.

And I'm pretty sure brazilians are more civilized than chinks, Zheng.

>moving to a country without mastering or at the least have a very good grasp of the country's native language

there's not alot of things that trigger me, but that often seems to do the trick

the chicano misters

robben desu

anglos always do this(anglos never learn) and most of the foreigners coming to Brazil take years to learn Portuguese even when they are married to Brazilians

this is because most anglos just expect people to know english

Back when i worked in retail, a German guy married to a Brazilian woman came to my checkout and he couldn't speak or understand a single word of Portuguese or English. She just abandoned him there with me and we couldn't communicate, hilarious stuff. I never saw this happening before.

Why not?

I know, regardless of someone's ethnicity, it just gets to me.
Sometimes i feel like one of the few who isn't too lazy to make an effort to learn someone else's language... Tbh i think it's both laziness combined with an ego that expects the people to adapt to them.
It's incredibly rude to me to not know the native language of a country before you're attempting to move there. It's pretty egotistical for someone to expect the rest to adapt to them.

Sorry for the rant lol

>German too lazy to even learn English

We're not pretending. Brazil is first world now.

If I even visit a country I try to learn just a bit to get by. It's noticeable how much the locals appreciate it

Don't be douchy Canada, cold weather (assuming you live in one of the colder parts of Canada) can make me grumpy too but no need to be a dick about this

Stop bullying Brazil you worthless fucking leaf

>Unironically give (You)s to a chink chong leaf

literaly wat

i´ve only heard about chileans going there as turists, except on mine engineers, to be like, boss of you

Respect :) It's nice to meet someone else who shares a similar mindset on this.
Even if it's on an user board lol

I have to get to bed now (3:41 am here, got to make at least an effort to fight my insomnia) but hopefully the thread will be here tomorrow as well, i'd love to read where you've been user

So far in my life I've been to
>Mexico
>France
>Greece
>Italy
I would like to visit Poland and somewhere further east like Japan

There is many chileans in University of São Paulo. The one that I met said that he was studying here because universities in Chile are very expensive and brazilian universities are free and the best of Latin America.

oh that is more plausible. i have a friend studing in argentina, and i have a debt of 7000 usd

Shouldn't you be grateful to us for moving there?

I have a Brazilian neighbor. The guy is chill af and lives with his chilean wife. He complains about not being able to use flip flops the whole year kek. Top lad desu but he is always getting yelled at by the wife because he acts like the day is 35 hours long

Why can't he wear flip flops all year? Does it get chilly in Chile?

At least you should save money to visit once in your life. Brazil has beautiful beaches and the people is very friendly.

CHI

It does.

That's unacceptable lol
yeah I know, they literally rage about the fact that people don't speak english in Brazil yet they choose to live there ,stupid honestly.
i totally agree man can't stand "expats" for that reason never bother to learn anything about the countries they live in since they don't think of themselves as immigrants.
also amazing