Just cheated on my long-term girlfriend who I will inevitably marry

Just cheated on my long-term girlfriend who I will inevitably marry.

Ask me anything.

why is it inevitably?

Will you do it again?

Was it worth it faggot?

Why, nigger? If you're so hungry for pussy just tell your (presumable) fiancee.

She's that "on paper" perfect girlfriend. I've thought about cheating for a while and looked for plenty of reasons to leave her, but she won't give me any. She's perfect in every way, she's just not "the other."

If the girl I cheated with gives me even the slightest impression that she'll leave HER long term boyfriend, most definitely.

Actually, yeah. I can't explain it but I feel 0 remorse, and it's more like a huge weight off my chest and now I can just commit fully to my girlfriend.

>really good girlfriend
>cheats
>no remorse
Are you a sociopath or something? A good girl needs to be treated as such, not thrown to the side for a bitch who's already taken. I can guaran-fucking-tee you the other girl will be absolute trash as soon as you fuck over her boyfriend and your current girl.

Pics of both girls?

> the slightest impression that she'll leave HER long term boyfriend, most definitely.
>commit fully to my girlfriend

fuck m8, get your shit together.
post nudes of any of the girls or this is fake as fuck

Oh, no doubt my dude. No doubt. I do feel I have sociopathic tendencies. My girlfriend and therapist told me I have this habit of "detaching" and acting purely on thought without emotion. This wasn't some moment of weakness or anything. I can lay out a green text story if there are enough people who will stay tuned.

fair enough man

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

kys this is bait

Can't do that. Only nudes I have of the mistress have some very telling features in the shot. GF just plain isn't down with recording. It's been a point of contention between us.

>Would cheat again if other girl leaves her boyfriend
>now can commit fully to my girlfriend

1/10 may be retarded

Staying tuned. Go to a therapist, tell them what you did, and ask them what to do. Ask her if she's interested in being a cuck or something if that helps control your urge.

>she'll leave HER long term boyfriend

why would she need to dump her bf? You might as well continue fucking

I once cheated in a long relationship.

You think it's alright until the find out somehow. If not now, a year. If not a year, 3 years. They'll find out, they'll be crushed, and then you'll be crushed.

what will be tomorrows lottery numbers?

shop them faggot.
this is gay as shit.

Here's the intro, let me know if you guys want more:
>Long-term GF, great ass, passable boobs, overall a lot of physical features that need to be overlooked.
>New co-worker, looks like OP but a bit less trashy, and a cup size bigger.
>RIDICULOUS chemistry. More than I have felt with anyone in my life.
>Sexual tension at work for a couple months, but still just friends.
>Both of our relationships go down the shitter and we take "breaks", definitely due to the presence of the other person.

Shall I continue? I'm getting a bit nervous giving details, but I'm assuming the odds of someone involved reading this are practically 0.

How did you get caught?

How can u be such a chunk of shit

People out there are starving for someone to luv and ur just abusing urs

Example: the girl you did it with might crack and the her boyfriend will have incentive to inform your girlfriend.

Or the girl you did it with might develop a consciousness over some time. You might never, but can you really guarantee it from someone else?

Or it will boil out over a heated, drunken argument. Or she will catch on from the breadcrumbs you leave.

Have fun living in fear.

She got hit with a fat ass wave of guilt afterwards. This has happened twice. So I know once it wears off she'll be down again, but that's why she needs the comfort of her "stable" relationship. He's depressed, suicidal, and anti-social btw. I'm a significant step up, but you know how young girls are.

Arn't you nervous about her eventually cheating on you too? Would you be hurt if she did?

Those sociopathic tendencies have allowed me to setup a framework of blind trust. If she ever even questions something, it's on HER for being so untrusting. I'm not that sloppy, guy. I've already been lying to my GF about plenty up to this point.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Dakota?

Yeah. That's the one worry. I would've left my GF and spent some time single, fucking this girl on the side if I could be sure she wouldn't cheat on me with her ex-boyfriend.

She can fuck around on the side since I will be, but if she goes back to him it's not worth it.

Nah bro. I'm hispanic so that's definitely way off.

Good reading comprehension. You might be a sociopath (also i'm cringing reading this LOL you're such a faggot) but the girl you are hooking up with behind everyone's back probably isn't.

You aren't accounting for the humans who you can't control, you idiot.

I know exactly where you're coming from.

I have a great girlfriend, except that she doesn't hit all of my kink buttons.
I have a fwb who has the perfect boyfriend with the same issue.
Once a month we hook up to get the really perverted shit out of our systems.

It seems culturally unacceptable, but in practice.. It makes us both more appreciative of our partners because we're not getting tugged by temptation and longing all the time.

We've done this for years and are extremely good at hiding it.
I expect to continue for a long time.

Im in the same situation. I got a perfect gf who i love.but im only 19 and dont want to live my life thinking i only fucked one girl so i cheat with strangers. Im pretty carefull too.only fuck them once and never speak to them again

>young girls

exactly, so just fuck her when you can, dassit

" I hate to break it to you, but what people call 'love' is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage."

Mind sharing some tips? I've already mastered blocking/unblocking her number rapidly, deleting texts, phone calls, dealing with scents, etc. Don't think I care enough to pay for a hotel room. I think the issue is just being unavailable for an hour or two at a time. It has to either be when I'm 100% certain she's asleep, or at work.

Is her name Maggie, by chance?

The reason I have so much chemistry with this girl is she is my absolute 100% honest counterpart. I'm more honest with her about my fucked up thoughts, emotions, and desires than I am with anyone else on this earth (with the exception of Sup Forums). She'd gladly fuck her own life up, but she wouldn't care mess with mine. Same way I would never tell her boyfriend, even knowing that would definitely end the relationship and free her up for me.

Nope. It's a unisex name.

Cont.
>I continue to sweep her off her feet over the course of about a month.
>Time to put up or shut up, she comes over
>She's doing that "Nooooo, we caaaan't" knowing damn well we're going to, and that's the sole reason she came over.
>Maybe it's guilt, maybe it's only fucking one person for so many years, but I can't get it up.
>Fuck her with 3/4 chub for a couple minutes then just eat her out and finger her to completion.
>Continue to have playful fwb shit at work. Grabbing her ass, grabbing her by the face and kissing her, etc.
>She ends up back with her boyfriend and we just continue our lives for about a year.

wow. I can't believe it. i do exactly the same thing. im 19, have a girlfriend of 4 years who i'm eventually going to marry and i've fucked two other girls. I don't feel any remorse. i used to think im a fucking psychopath. I fucking love doing it. the thrill is unreal.

Cont.
>Both of our relationships are going smoothly, on the up-and-up.
>We have on shift at work where the energy just completely changes and we're back into it. Grab-ass, dirty talk, etc.
>Being nice up to this point has only been semi-effective, so I crank up the alpha-male factor.
>Leaving my job, so it's essentially now or never.
>She comes over to say goodbye, get closure, or whatever she thought was going to happen.
>Naturally, we go for round 2.
>Naturally, the only way I got it up was by jerking myself to the edge in the restroom, and coming out 10 pumps from the finish line.
>Still give her the 100% rock hard dick and feel her squirming on it.
>Even the inside of her pussy feels better. Better boobs. Everything.
>I'm so fucking into it I feel like a 12 year old and can't hold my nut.
>Give her quite possibly one of the longest orgasms I've ever given a woman.
>She gets dressed and says we can never talk again.
>Now we're here.
If you want more details of any particular part, let me know.

Nihilism is incredibly empowering. We'll probably pay the price for it somewhere down the line, but god damn.

I dont think it makes me a psychopath. It really doesnt hurt her if she doesnt know

the same fucking thing happened with me. sex with the other 2 was just so much better. aren't you worried you'll fall out of love with your girlfriend?

Yeah. If you're sure the secret will never come out except through you, always hang on to it. Your feelings of ease and openness do not justify the pain it will cause to other people.

just break up with her "inevitably" makes it sound like you're dreading your future

Define "fall out of love". For the past few years I've been in a place where if she leaves, I'll be totally fine. I'm mainly here because she's so hopelessly devoted to me that I don't want to hurt her. I just need something attractive enough on the other side to rip off that band-aid.

I can't fucking tell you how much i relate with you guys. all these other fucks are fucking basement faggots who think they'll treat their princesses right their whole lives. fucking faggot ass cunts.
What i'm worried about is, the sex with other girls feels so incredibly fucking good. you think some day you might end up liking the sex with other girls more than your girl? obviously they can't fill the role of the emotional closure you need. but the sex. fuck.

Yeah, but my worry is I leave, and at 35 when I'm looking for a woman exactly like her I'll just kill myself because I fucked up a good thing.

Wait till the guilt sets in, you can ignore and pretend like you dont care but that shit will carve you down and your gf will find out, even if she has no proof, she will know and she will leave you. Be warned user, be fucking warned.

This is one area where i don't connect with you. if she leaves, i'll be devastated. she's perfect.

shut the fuck up faggot lmao

Well I think we can ALWAYS enjoy sex with our girlfriends, but we will definitely enjoy sex with these other women more. They're succubi. Women with issues who reel us in because those issues make for the greatest sex imaginable. This inevitably leads to guys leaving their girlfriends and ruining their lives knowing all too well the joy won't last. The stability in your life comes from understanding that duality in women. Some are for love, some are for lust.

Kys you dickless fuckwit

I know them feels

Well I already took a multiple month break from her. I can tell you I felt nothing until I had to confront her at the end of those months to repair what I had done. Then I sobbed like a bitch.

Exactly dude my gf was a virgin before she met me and she really is one of a kind.perfect wife.thats the reason i dont want to break up with her but rather satisfy my needs without hurting anyone

so brilliantly put. I've never met guys like this on Sup Forums. and i'm so glad i did. i relate with you fully. this is incredible.

Hahaha, same here man. I am her one and only boyfriend/partner she's ever had. I could put her in a room of 20 mandingos with a bottle of liquor and know she'll spend the whole time texting me. If my options are satisfy my needs without her knowing, or rip her world from her, I'm gonna take care of #1.

Yeah, there's a lot of young kids just being edgy and silly, or NEETs with superiority complexes.. But Sup Forums is full of big thinkers. You'll always spot a couple in each thread.