What is HER name user?

What is HER name user?
Why are you not together (anymore) ?
Adriana
She's moving to UK in 2 months. She's not happy with the doctors' salaries here in Romania (she's a dentist)
I am heartbroken

nigga this aint r9k

No shit?

Why not go with her?

>all posts not tay

get the fuck off this board fag

My future plans force me to stay in Romania. I plan to open a business here and eventually become a politician since I studied politics at university.

>implying I have a her

there's a her in there somewhere but it no longer has any real resemblance to a living female

In the Ceausescu or Codreanu mould?

EEEEEEEEERIKA

Her name is England

>I plan to open a business
>eventually become a politician
>I STUDIED POLITICS

Wicked plan you got going on there. BTW you don't study politics to become a politician.

Germania

She is asleep.

I wanted to see the answers of mature and intelligent people of Sup Forums, not underage kids' answere from Sup Forums or /r9k/.
Codreanu but less extremist.
Political science is not mandatory to become a politician but it helps

Sup man, I'm a serb and I live in Canada now. I'm fucking and plan on marrying a girl who's father immigrated from Denmark. Her porcelain white skin is so beautiful and her pussy tastes like peaches. I can't wait to make half Slavic and Half Nordic offspring!

Europa.

I had a few girlfriends in highschool, nothing came of them and i dont think about them anymore.

Story tiem?

>Political science is not mandatory to become a politician but it helps

Nah.

damn, sorry lad

>dating a nigress

You had it coming desu

Move with her fuckboi

Also due to my explosive temper, unstable moods, and propensity for drug abuse I have difficult times forming meaningful relationships. That being said I've had many relationships however they end shortly because I either get tired of them or obsess over a minor flaw. I'm quite paranoid when it comes to cheating as well. This being said, there isn't really a "her" anymore but rather a few girls from my high school I really want to get with. I went from community college to an Ivy League business school yet still can't shake my deep feelings of inadequacy.

Fuck this soft shit off ya poofta!

Look. My point is that I learned a lot of things about politics that may help me in my eventual politician career.

She's getting BONGED

Her name is Cait, and she's "double depressed". I'm giving her some space. It's been a solid one week since I last interacted with her. I'm slowly dying inside. She doesn't know, but that would be selfish of me. Thinking about slowly letting her go.

Try bringing her out of her depression bro, like asking her out to have some fun or something like that. Only let her go if she rejects you.

im wizard + 5 and ive never had anyone

>Thinking about slowly letting her go.
don't let self-destructive women take you down with them, I speak from experience

Palmala Handerson.

No fap.

I have a few of them bouncing around in my head. I got really sick for 4 years and I haven't fucked a girl in 2 years. It's pretty lonely and I'm getitng back out there.

>doctor
>dentist

please don't insult real doctors

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

for love

damn

The last woman I was with turned out to be a cheating bitch. She wasn't cheating on me, she was using me to cheat on her husband. When I found out what was going on I got in contact with the guy and let him know.

Not sure what happened to her after that.

stop doing drugs or do more

Why? Taking care of your teeth is important. Also, being a dentist is a reputable and profitable job but also very exhausting. She really works hard.
I see what you did there :)
Did you ever ask yourself if she had genuine feelings about you?

This shit belongs to Stop spreading this shit.

If she's moving in two months, she's not going to get in anyway, because of BREXIT.

Smear your sour cream all over her mamaliga if you know what I mean

They're the smart ones - same money, and they only have to read the chapter on teeth.

>tfw kissless virgin
I stopped caring a long time ago

But trust me, she's really hot and intelligent. Why would you send back such a beautiful being?
See Well I kinda hope she won't move there. But she told me that they already called her and she has a 2 years contract. Anyway if shes not moving to UK i'm sure she will move to another country.

Don't worry, when we leave EU, we will send her on ship back to your home

I'd say her name but she may still be around here
I don't really care what happens anymore

>jessica
fell in love with her as a student, she was a teacher at my school, I knew she really liked me, but I couldn't have her

now I just want mummy to nurture me and give me peepee tickles :3

Really? Pic related, it's her.

I hope you don't angrily shitpost on Sup Forums and blame other people for your problems