Is it just me is there very little hate around this pewdiecunt...

is it just me is there very little hate around this pewdiecunt, honestly he has become such a shit show that i feel there needs to be hate thread abotu this boi.

the last few videos have been of him reacting to our shitty-ass YLYLs with the same repeated shit that anybody with more than 2 brain cells wouldn't laugh at; yet these "reactions" from felix are somehow permissible to the vast majority of his audience?

pew is dying, and i look forward to the final "goodbye." clickbait video because its coming this year m'lads.

also why didn't you kys today btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBkvQL20-DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=slANJ5p4Ybo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unsubscribe then

i think he just isnt funny and never was honestly, he went from the let's play era to this kind of edgy comedy i guess?
last video i saw was some ylyl shit that i watched only to find him react to rose

Are you the one on the left or the right OP?

Getting a little desperate aren't you?

i like him

Pewdiepie fan thread now

fuck pewdiepie shit

haha this user is gay for pewds
you should care less

there is a greater issue at hand, beyond my own enjoyment.

this "edgy" swedish youtuber is alienating their audience into a state of obedience and loyalty which is the majority of their views. they're being taught what to laugh at and what not to and praise this retard with ad money as he fucks his brainless girlfriend sex toy

checked and verified!

Pewds doesn't make videos for 12 year old girls or Paul bros, so OPs pissed.

holy fuck you reminded me of how much i want to fuck her too.

Sounds like you're jealous, my dude.

he does whatever he wants to do nowadays. he even made a video about it. i agree his today's video was pretty lame but its whatever. i really enjoyed his PUBG videos

>Pewds

I'd totally fuck his brainless girlfriend sex toy! She's hot as fuck and suuuuuper sweety!

Good for him.

pewdiepie has become an edgy shitshow, keeps making jokes that he's out of ideas but i'm convinced he really is, or he'd be making real entertainment.

sure is 12 year old in here

honestly, i feel youtube has already been saturated with shitty content that has monopolised the entire site. smaller channels aren't able to grow because the majority of recommendations come from these massive channels.

even the smaller channels that reviewed tech have become egotistical retards that just buy and review whatever may interest the lowest form of intelligence, i.e., "WATCH ME REVIEW A MACHINE THAT TURNS SHIT INTO OMLETTES" or "LET ME UNBOX THREE APPLE MACBOOKS AT ONCE".

i don't enjoy youtube like i did before, they're all just capitalising on younger audience members; and all the good content creators die because ad money is sufficient enough for them to make it a priority.

Who honestly gives a flying fuck

Never got it never watched it.

I like Pewds these days.

Dude is a lurker here. I get the vibe that he lurks, also. Mix of ultra right wing into a pool of lib. Potty mouth dgaf. Mix of real with trolling.

In an age where H3 gets 2 or 3 mil a video, Pewds will stay relevant with that type of content.

Geee. I wonder who could be behind this post?

These faggots make my skin crawl with their alt-normie bullshit

>caring this much about a youtube personality
wew lad

Honestly I don't know why anyone cares about what he does or doesn't do. Just don't fucking watch him or pay attention, it is that simple.

did you have an aneurysm in the middle of a sentence?

Perhaps YouTube doesn't interest you anymore because you're no longer a young viewer

>alt normie

they're a large influence on the younger population and you don't care they shovel shit onto their screens?

remember that ape Casey's video saying he was voting for Hilary in an attempt to influence his audience to follow his choice? its manipulation m9

Nice b8

Honestly, I can't even figure out what your autism got triggered by.

Dgaf is pretty common, nig.

Hey poods

why do you utilize your free time to persecuting and critiquing someone who is successful? clearly you have a lot of free time to do so, which spells n e e t

but seriously, why does it matter?

> praise this retard with ad money as he fucks his brainless girlfriend sex toy
are you really this jaded and envious? you should try applying yourself to the real world, maybe you can acquire currency and enjoy a sex life.

also,
>YouTube video related
youtube.com/watch?v=yBkvQL20-DQ

faggot

Cuck

OP is gay for pewds

>mfw someone is actually defending fucking pewdiepie on Sup Forums

is Sup Forums completely underageb& now? I mean I know its summer but damn.

I think he's just pointing out how you changed up your style of typing from elegant to nigger mid sentence

I've never seen pewdiepie or heard of him until the south park episode
>watch episode
>cringe and wonder why people watch this so I immediately hold anyone in contempt that watches pewdiepie.
>meet girl, she has some social issues, but is okay
>get into a cuckold relationship with her immediately (haven't had sex with her yet, and she has a fuck buddy we regularly meet)
>says once she is more comfortable with me then her and I will have sex (she doesn't like being alone with a man, but me there makes it better).
>talked to her via text and asked what she is doing
>says she was watching a pewdiepie video and it was hillarious
>all of a sudden my relationship comes full circle
>break up with her

does pood laugh and lose to me?

nigger no where did I imply I liked the guy. I wasn't even defending him.

but you're a waste of space if all you can do with your free time is moan about someone who is 1000% more successful than what you're even capable of.

Sheeeit booooy.

Fuck you, man. Damn.

You sou d like a parent from the 60s saying rock and roll are corrupting the youth of today. 50 yeas later rock music is mainstream and the parents know all the bands. In less time the kids will grow up and make YouTube and videogames shit so the kids will do something else. Stop being a little bitch and complaining about nothing.... Kids are dumb and grow up.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't like 12 year olds

He sure is. He did a video a couple weeks ago on a thread I posted (UNREKT). It was taken down for copyright I'm sure after a few days.

Still got more than five million hits, before it got the axe. Here's a mirror of it, if anyone gives a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=slANJ5p4Ybo

ya you are completely dick sucking him and making some really silly assumptions.

>idolises pewdiepie
>mfw pic related

lol

>caring this much about other people being manipulated
youre killin me mate

>mfw you watched more of his videos to make this thread than I ever have

he must be coming back to our ylyl for the nanners. why else would he squat waiting for the next ylyl?

bananas. the answer is bananas. pood wants to secretly save all the bananas he can without anyone figuring it out.

keep sucking at life neets

unspoken hero of this thread

god its like im on youtube talking to children

That's your face?
>admitting to being a retard
As if that wasn't evident enough.

so, you talk to children often on youtube?
interesting

Hahah fuck I'm happy I'm not as pathetic as you

>is it just me is there very little hate around this pewdiecunt
Yes it's just you. The rest of us have bigger things to worry about than a youtuber whose content is aimed at 12 year olds and those with severe autism.

Probably time you left the house and got laid kiddo

you are in an e-celeb thread on Sup Forums talking about the biggest e-celeb

I don't know what you were expecting.

Someone took the time to make this

Yeah, bigger things... Like my tendies!! When the fuck are they gonna be done.. MOM!!

Do you think he even realizes he burned himself that hard?

pewdiepies ylyl videos are unfunny because ylyls themselves are unfunny

It's so cringe. So fucking cringe.

I really cant hate him, especially after fucking with the media and all the nazi videos.

I agree to an extent, I think if you can sift through the shit sometimes good shit is posted.

Just like all of mass media has been doing since the incenception of the printing press.

Anything about pewdiepie is easy to bate Sup Forums with nowadays you guys will fall for anything

this is now a ylyl thread

you either get boypucci or newfags on b

OK Batman...

oh fuk

Everything he says adn does is fucking annoying. He's just a fucking idiotic moron.

So I don't listen to him or go anywhere near his channel.

Problem solved.

I never cared for PewDiePie's content and I used to downright hate him. I still don't enjoy his content but he's a very important figure in fighting this mafia that the media's become. Overnight all these websites put out a series of hit pieces on how this guy's a nazi, much of it was downright fabrication. The fabricated bits were quietly removed without any repercussion. After all, they had already done their job. All that was needed was a single weekend of people who's never heard of him suddenly hearing about his white nationalist affiliations for the damage to be permanent. It happened to James Rolfe, it happened to Jontron and it'll keep happening until someone enacts a change. PDP is the absolute worst possible person that all these websites and news outlets could have orchestrated an assassination of character on.

So, no, it's not just you. There isn't much hate for him because right now he's /our guy/. His content isn't very good and his fanbase is cancerous, but if he can protect better content creators then bless him.

bate

stfu you fags
look at this get go check that shit

i go to ylyl for saving bananas, i'm sure pood does.

Nobody laughs at the bananas you fucking idiot

au contraire, dildo

>Derailing is "trolling"

this is a really, really, really philosophical and insightful thread.

yes, I feel both informed and illuminated

really, really, really enjoying pood really, really, really enjoying the b8

I would fuck her so hard

She is amazing. He's so lucky that she's been around since he didn't have two nickels to rub together. Based chick.

There are still some out there. To bad you have to go to Italy to find them.