Would you fuck this girl?

Would you fuck this girl?

no problem. a couple of beers and I would be agree with the others easily

sure thing would fuck em all

Would fuck all of them.

Which one would /b rather fuck?

Does she have a feminine penis? If so, yes.

Id fuck the one who can show me nudes

Left.

Why her?

2nd photo

The best-looking one.

Evidently.

True.
Honestly I'd rather fuck the girl in glasses, think she'd be way better in bed.

I think I'd prefer left but she'll do

Not me I don't fuck girls with brown eyes.

Why not?

>Would you fuck this girl?
This is, in fact, 5 girls. It's an easy mistake to make for people who are new to the dating scene. Don't be discouraged.

She looks like she might be fun to rail, but the blue-eyed girl looks like she'd be a bit more confident about getting her cunt plowed.

I dated this girl in HS I was in love with and she killed herself after she killed someone in a DUI accident. They just remind me of her and I can't handle it.

Other way around completely. Glasses is into way more then the other girl. Very submissive and does whatever the guy wants most of the time.

Any nudes of em?

She's not had sex in 3 years, begs her BF when she gets drunk to fuck her but no luck for her.
I'd love to fuck her too, probably really tight after so long.

I wish, I sit like a faggot and jerk off to the ones she has on her fb page.

I wish! Tried to hack and creep pics of the girl in glassses but nothing yet.

Oh. Nice. And she does have a pretty nice body too.

I've thought about fucking a trap, I just can't get past the actual gay part of it. They turn me on and all I just can't do the deed. I talked to one in a bar bought them drinks and almost took'em home. I didn't because I felt like it was too gay.

Yeah she does. Listened to her get fucked by her BF before, has a sexy moan when she is getting pounded.

Told me before about how she likes to swallow and gets off when a guy does with her what he wants and tells her how to fuck him.