Ask a game designer anything

Ask a game designer anything

How does it feel knowing no one really cares? Don't bother responding; I don't really care. I'm not coming back.

Oh yeah and if someone rolls dubs I'll tell which company

HL3?

Check em

Don't know bro I don't work at valve

Checked
I work at bungie

are you hiring?

what engine do you use
do you have any good tricks for triggering event maps
what formula do you usually follow

How does it feel not actually having any job in the real world due to you lack of knowledge so you create a fantasy where you can feel successful as thus is not something you experience in the real world.

Where can i get this doll

Just google blow up dolls, they could be at your nearest ... sexual needs shop

I don't thinks so

I dont work in the multiplayer department so I don't know how any tricks for event triggering

Pretty good bro
What's your job

>multiplayer

dude, event maps are what string a game together, you're obviously not a game dev, if you were you would know this.

>No proof
We need proof OP

REAL game dev here, op is a retard who is baiting, nigger doesn't even know what event map triggers do and thinks they revolve around multiplayer games.

Ive worked in unity, unreal, and played around with rpg maker since 98

Where is my Quake 1 Remake?
Why was quake 1 the last good game?

May I ask you anything since OP is a feggit?

cant promise ill know it, ive never finished a project on my own but i can try

where the fuck is my phone?
lost it again

Okay. Why is the dick so high up in OP's pic?

to provide easy access to penetration in either hole when riding without the hips of the balloon being in the way.

its a common design for sex dolls

dubs + quads
>checked

what engine do you prefer using?

im bias to rpg maker in all honesty, im 31 and love the retro style shit in games, plus the allowance of advanced script means you can do almost literally anything with it if you know what to write, plus there are lots of coders who make plugins for it.

other than that, i prefer unity for its ease of asset import and rigging, things can be made in zbrush or blender and put in 3ds max or maya to finish up and can almost always go straight into props.

TIL. Thanks Mr Real Game Dev

i never said i wasn't a degenerate too, im here after all, welcome.

How do you feel about Gamemaker Studio?

personally i feel its pretty limited to what its intent was.

its a great idea, but has poor organization and the UI is a cluster fucked mess, i don't believe its worth the price they're asking currently, but it has some great things going for it. if you have intentions to get it, i would suggest doing it with the summer sale so its not AS big of a chunk out of your wallet.

the assets that come with it are kind of shitty too, but anyone with an artist (or if you are one yourself) can easily remedy that.

do you have your image in a higher resolution? haven't chuckled like that in a good while

Destiny #2 as well.

thread died quicker than usual

nobody else had questions i guess

are you a game designer?

i have a question. i play around in unity but still have a hard time to find free assets.

like for example if i want to put some vegetation into my scene you'd think it would be easy to find some 3D forest flowers to plop into the project. not so easy without spending money.

any tips? maybe there's some awesome resource site i've missed