You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one...

You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one, she is also going to be the one who is killed. She has helped make films in the past but due to customer requests she is going to be in the next one whether she wants to or not. Pic related.
You get to decide how she is killed.

Bump for more pics

She has serious crazy eyes

Fucked in the ass while strapped to a guillotine, she is killed the second she cums

She has that "kill me while you fuck me" look

Well?

Fuck till her death

First I kill you for reposting this shit thread.

Her still wearing her flapper outfit, she's taken to an old smoking room and sat in a large, crimson leather chair. She is then choked repeatedly with three strands of pearls. Her body flails during this, her fingers scrambling for purchase. Once the pearls break, her dress is cut from her body with polished silver shears. She is then turned over and whipped with a riding crop. Eventually turn her over and use a very sharp and also polished knife to stab her,in the solar plexus and draw down about 4 inches. The rest of the film is just panning up across her body and resting on her eyes until the light fades away. She will never be more beautiful.

More like this anons

This, although vaginal instead. Also after decapitation the carcass is butchered and the meat cooked.

Bump

her

Anymore?

Kill it. No snuff film, just kill it and throw it in a dumpster.

take roids, buy leather trench coat
Track down people into this shit
kill them

Ooh soo scarey

Bump

I set up like we are making a new movie. She asks where the girl is I punch her dead in the face. I then tie her to the bed. I make her watch all the videos of stuff we have done to girls before. I cut her clothes off with scissors as I make her watch. I ask her how she wants to go. She cries the whole time. Every time I ask her and she doesn't answer I hit her with a taser on her pussy. When she chooses I start to fuck her. While i do it I am chocking her. I choke her till she passes out. When she wakes up I start fucking her again and ask if she still wants to go out that way or live. When she cries she wants to live I punch her again and say too bad. I choke her till she passes out again. When she wakes up I start to shove objects up her cunt. Each one getting bigger. I tell her if she's good I will let her live.

First I would have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Fade out, then fade back in and she's giving birth. Then show various clips of her raising the child, until eventually the girl is snuffed by natural causes.

lol

As I start shoving large vaguely dick shaped objects up her cunt I ask does she want to live. As she says through tears that she does i ram my cock down her throat till she chokes and throws up. I then hit her and say how dare you throw up. I then ram it in again and this time she try to hold back the puke but can't and gags again. I beat her with a belt and tase her pussy. Once I find out how far I can stretch her pussy by I turn her over and start fucking her ass while I slip a noose around her neck. I keep choking her till she almost passes out then I let go. Once she catches her breath I do it again. I repeat this till I am almost cumming. Then I tell her she's been a good girl and I will let her go once I nut. As she pushes back on my cock wanting me to nut so she can go home i slit her throat. And ride out her death. Once she is dead I cum on the corpse

Not sure it'd be wise to stick your dick in her mouth at that point, but hey it's your member.