Sup Forums I've been in a pseudo polyamorous relationship for about a month now

Sup Forums I've been in a pseudo polyamorous relationship for about a month now.

So basically this girl I was interested in was also interested in my friend. She approached us both and asked if we would be interested in this arrangement. We both agreed. While both me and my friends have strong feelings for her we don't have any emotional or sexual feelings for each other.

Has any other user been in a situation like this? what were the longterm road bumps?
What are the pros?

So far everything has gone smooth, as me and the other guy have been good friends for a while, and neither of us are bothered by the situation. We all sleep in the same bed a lot, and we fuck her all in the same room.

Seems odd, but I suppose so long as she is the dominate one of you all it should work out.

what do you mean by that?

have you two DP'd her yet ?

So long as she can make sure your love for her is stronger than any jealousy you might feel toward each other. So she can keep her hold on keeping both of you locked down. As long as she is in control of the relationship, I think it will work out fine for you all.

oh ok that makes sense

Do you ever worry she is just holding out to see what one of you turns out better?

+

cuck

She's not into that. She will fuck one of us at a time. Sometimes she will fuck one while blowing the other but she said she hates multitasking like that.

+1

A little, but at the moment it seems like she honestly loves both of us. The three of us all cuddle together, we do a lot together. There isn't a ton of one on one time between any of us.

>multitasking

isn't it just singletasking if she gets fucked while blowing the other one?

i mean i can imagine she doesn't like riding and sucking
but getting fucked properly with a dick in the mouth doesn't seem so hard

It depends on active versus passive fucking. She is very active during sex. If a girl just takes it then ya blowing is singletasking. She is very active however and really focuses on pushing back, she also isnt the biggest fan of doggy style.

well
she should choose between being active and being in a threesome
how can she not be a fan of doggystyle?
or is she one of those gurls that don't have vaginal orgasms?

so basically you are just a cuck

Sounds like a typical whore who can't get enough dick and the beta cucks who enable her slutty behavior. But you do you cuck, enjoy.

I've been living with my two female partners for about three years. It's a bit of a balancing act to make sure I'm giving both of them enough emotional attention, but the fact that neither of them are insecure emotional trainwrecks makes it pretty manageable.

she prefers being bent over the bed

this. He must be jew.

Creamy Meme

I'm not a cuck. I don't get off on watching her get fucked. It doesn't bother me but it doesnt get me off either.

I wouldn't say shes slutty. Our relationship is purely sexual, and she isnt engaging in sex outside of our relationship

this

this is kinda my fetish, enjoy OP

>im not a cuck

yet is cool with having the girl he is attracted to fuck his buddy in the same bed next to him.

OK

living the dream

its not a fetish

also how does one achieve this ?

who has the bigger cock? is your friend a nigger?

if one of those is yes, your only chance is wealth.

if both yes, youre cuckd

Do you and the other guy get to sleep around with other girls, or have side chicks, or whatever?

Would she be down for a ffm threeway if you found a girl she was into?

C U C K
U
C
K

>the fact that neither of them are insecure emotional trainwrecks makes it pretty manageable.
Can you say the same OP? I think this user hit the nail here

>About a month
>Strong feelings
U r a retard.

>I wouldn't say shes slutty. Our relationship is purely sexual

We are roughly the same size
None of us sleep with anybody else. We treat it like a normal relationship
Yes, so far but it's only been a month into this

>I wouldn't say shes slutty. Our relationship is purely sexual, and she isnt engaging in sex outside of our relationship
I view polyamorous as meaning romantic loving of more than one person at a time. If it's just sexual, she's just fucking around. No need to glamorize it.