Help me out lads

Help me out lads.

>How do you smuggle weed from Amsterdam to UK?

I wanna bring some shit over for my dudes back home what would be the best way to do such things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FZE-GMAgkBI?list=PLkzEZaG7RV6zyJpsWG4yCwdNKKrAqH-9u)
deepdotweb.com
youtu.be/Ey9GK6qEBJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you want to go to the uk?

Because I live there...

Anus and the ferry over mate sadly it's the only way leeds fag here and I wouldn't even dare trying on a plane.

And if you get too nervous then just shit it out and flush it overboard.

Serious also don't bring more then like an 1/8th back

butthole

Darknet.

dis

Self trips of truth

Wrap a billion times in plastic. Then wrap some more. Then stick it in a bunch of bags. Mail it to yourself in a box and pray the drug dogs don't sniff it. Surgical precision with the package, don't let your fingers wipe THC on the box.

Try not to ship it to a neighbor's house, that's jacking it up to an even bigger crime.

Or go old-school and throw hash in the bottom of a coffee can.

Bro I'm like 15 mile from Leeds.

Asshole it is I suppose. What if it fuckin drops out or somethin?

I think I just put it up my ass.

Sheffield then?

Or possibly York.

Ok what I did was get a Johnny and stick the weed in there now the first time I did it I swallowed the condom (baically cut the end off and leave enough for the weed tie it off and push it to the back of your throat)

But that's for maybe 1 or two joints worth ya know maybe a gram.

For your arse same principal. Make sure you've had a decent shit and showered so you're clean

Stick it up there and I mean go middle finger deep. You'll feel like you need to shit but you'll be fine. Cont....

Tijuana here. Among our traditional methods have been putting the marijuana into the tires of a car (youtu.be/FZE-GMAgkBI?list=PLkzEZaG7RV6zyJpsWG4yCwdNKKrAqH-9u) and into hollowed-out votive candles. Some efforts have been made with one-man submarines and currently there seems to be success with drones.

After its in and deep take another shower and wash off the lube from the condom

And get dressed

Do this so you've got about 15 mins before you depart

Once you're on the boat you take it out and stuff it back up when you're getting off the boat.

Arr South Yorkshire lad.

I find a way to get it up there please continue.

My next suggestion was candles.

I once got some of deep Web (two once)
and it came in 3 candles.

Literally just hollowed out a hole re melted the wax and stuffed the weed in the hole and re sealed.

Scented candles are a must.

>Swallow the condom

Damn dude you don't fuck around. Pushing it up your anus is small time compared to this.

Mate, first time I did it I used a full condom (like rolled it out and stretched it) I swallowed some but the end was still in my hand when I had swallowed the weed.

Worst experience of my life pulling bud back up through my throat puked all over the floor.

Learnt my lesson cut it to requirement and you shit it out within a day and a half.

I did think I'd lost it till I stood up and there was a condom sticking out of my arse

Yorkshire lads don't fuck around mate

Thought so
I mean nothings fool proof and it's all risky

I'd say swallowing three condoms worth (maybe a gram in each) is the best way to go just try not to look shifty

Is everyone in the UK gay? Just order off the darknet like user said you fucking faggots

Swallowing it is fine. It's just digging thru my log of a shit an cleaning it that's an issue.

Fuck off cunt I can't do that

Shit in a sieve and run it under the hosepipe.

I left that bit out.

Infact gimme a fuckin link to the shit

>Love assplay
>Could get a foot long condom in me fully

I'm waiting for the opportunity to make use of this shameful side of me

make a sandwich with lots of potent ingredients such as garlic, basil, cilantro and vinegar and just put the doobie inside of it ;) worked for me on a texas to virginia flight

I'm the one from leeds and i did that

I was shitting myseld and haven't done It since

Oooo sounds pretty good.. Did you wrap it in cling film or anything?

Dude are you retarded? Learn to Google
deepdotweb.com
Everything you need to know is on that site.

No disrespect, but I feel strongly that the airport would be able to see it. You may have been lucky. Just a heads up.

I don't know what I'm doing stop being a cunt you absolute bumhole

youtu.be/Ey9GK6qEBJI

All that effort just to bring a couple buds back doesn't seem worthwhile to me, would make more sense bringing back pills or powder. Why not just take your friends over to amsterdam with you and smoke as much as you want.

I'm taking my friends it's just I have other friends that couldn't go.

Take train to France etc, send from there. Don't use fake names or try hide smell. Especially good if you flatten it and send as a letter. You'll probably luck out because most mail ain't tested especially letters

We used to use Peanut butter and scoop some out in the middle and put about an oz in and replace what we took out or use black pepper the dogs hate the smell of pepper

>Roll seventy five blunts
>Stick em in this

Smooth sailing

best way is accidentally, lost a quater of weed and a grinder the night before I left. Was actually in a jacket that I put in my bag. I probably got very lucky though

Don't be a hero and try to bring some back. Not worth it for the amount. Just buy some when you at home. Great way to fuckup your life if caught though!

So long as the Customs agent has no reason to question the bona fides of the candle(s), that tends to be the surest and simplest method. Condoms have been known to burst inside a "mule", which (in the cases of cocaine and crystal meth) have caused death.

Dude

Is it called a mule because it's in your ass? I'm fucking retarded.

Have them save up and come with you next time, don't risk your freedom for some petty shit like that dude. You should be able to get some of those seeds back though maybe. Grow something at home

Probably the worst reason I've heard for going to the UK

It's called a "mule" because mules are pack animals used for hauling cargo. But I digress, you are retarded.

Pack-mules carry stuff. Like in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

came back to NYC from ADam with a chunk of hash the size of a dice in my pocket - had totally forgotten it was there. Didn't find it until I got home that night.

I guess since I thought I wasn't carrying, I looked innocent.

That feeling of OH SHIT! I could've been busted and OH SHIT! I just found hash in my pocket is indescribable.

And that's a felony too. You're lucky as shit mate.

this gives me anxiety