Hi, ya wonderful Sup Forums peoples. I am currently looking for a method of death (don't try and stop me...

Hi, ya wonderful Sup Forums peoples. I am currently looking for a method of death (don't try and stop me, I don't want to hear it). I have a small handful (at least 10 or more) of TRAZODONE, would taking all of them work? Thanks

Only way to know for sure is to try.

no.

Drop this shit in the toilet live is too short my friend

dicknigger

Do a flip faggot

Night nights

This

Well, Ill give it a shot. If I don't respond again, just assume it worked

maybe you should buy some miscellaneous pill that are over the counter to add on to it but if you want to go viral as well walk into a McDonald's scream who farted and then slit your throat

That would be pretty good. I might have to go for that.

IV it with no filter

Roll

Win

Holy shit! I have like 30 pills in there! Fuck yeaH! It's my lucky day

LD50: 690 mg·kg−1

An hero

Get in a bathtub full of cold water and take a bunch of sleeping pills

Add me on steam oONoPainOo pvpro.com / then give me ur bank account then die deal

Dont be a pussy and go out like a faggot woth a generic suicide method. Take a few hobos and niggers with you or soething then jump off a bridge while raping a girl cunt

Lets say you have 100 with 100mg and you have just 60kg. That would be 10g trazodone, so 600mg/kg. To bei Safe you should atleast eat 1000 pills.

For the love of god don't use pills. For real, don't. You shouldn't kill yourself at all, but if you were to do it, and to be stupid enough to do it with pills, here's what will happen:

Most likely you will be found and put in a hospital. Depending on how early, they might be able to save you. But if they don't you can lie there for weeks with liver failure, slowly and painfully dying, and with plenty of time to regret your awful decision.

I've never understood why fucking stupid teenagers that want to overdose on pills don't know this. Like, it's a pretty significant decision - literally the last you will ever make - one would think they would look a little into what they were doing.

Listen to this guy OP.

Jerk yourself to death, record it so we can keep a record

That will never work unless you had the strength of The Hulk!