Why can't white men protect their women?

Why can't white men protect their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't have anything to do with that. Monkeys like to fuck people, but it doesn't mean that people like to fuck monkeys.
/thread

Don't you consider the white tourist going to the Philippines to have sex with local children rape?

Nice bait, I'll bite. Men aren't around women all the time. Meanwhile, 99% of black women are unfuckable lardasses.

white men have been rejected en masse by white women. black men are taking over.

If this were true, why would blacks need to rape them?...

That statistic is obvious bullshit.

You're telling me in the whole goddamn country nobody's raped a strung out hood rat bitch? Not one? Come on

women have no allegiances to race. they only respect those most willing to employ violence, and we all agree black men are naturally violent, and thus more and more white women will gravitate towards them. those rapes are merely collateral damage on the road to victory.

I think white men are more aggressive than our black friends. Just look at the colonial history of white countries. Most serial killers are white too

Its because if youre gonna rape someone, why choose a nigger.

Pretty sure those slave women were getting raped all the time

>Who are left alone

You know nothing about colonization and African history

That's right. Blacks in africa were given a fuck load of infrastructure and then either actively destroyed it, or just didn't maintain it.

its business faggot

It's not rape when you own her

>because sex workers can't be raped
Fake and gay statistic.

Most slaves were owned by jews.

The VAST majority of slave owners who owned one single house slave were jewish.

The jewish population back then was tiny so comparatively the percentage was much greater.

Because most women who wind up getting raped by a nigger, have already willingly fucked a nigger. They forfeit their right to our protection the second they let an AIDS wand into their vagina.

>muh colonialism
sweetie, no

We don't live in the 18th century anymore Benjamin

Its actually pretty decent stat, no REPORTED rapes my nig.

Which also means there were MORE black on white rapes that were underreported.

This picture was a PR stunt, just FYI

Get cancer retarded troll

>study is almost 10 years old

>reporting
Ay, there's the rub.

Fake and gay. It's way way higher than 19k

Oh yeah? Have some proofs of that?

well ya, I mean I would too if i was black
considering the rate of sti's among black women (about 50% have herpes), who wants to play those odds?
you have to find an alternative

usually they're (the tourists) either black, or canadian

Proof? Hahah uninformed kid things like picture happen quite a lot in the jewnited states of mantits get over it

i don't know why cant blacks stop committing well over 50% of all violent crimes?

fake statistics are fake. nice try race baiter

GTFO Sup Forums

Because their host are pig faced trigger-happy americans who enjoy killing innocent people around the globe too

not that hard look at economic condition statistics dumb fuck

its not that, its just nobody wants to rape a negress. i mean come on, eww

Why don't they leave then you fucking faggot

obviously they can.

I'm white from eastern Europe,
only western whites can't protect their women.

Fuck white women

Black women look like shaved gorillas.

>Why can't white men protect their women?
Why can't black women control their men?

poor guys, to get an incurable std and know that you can only be with black women for the rest of your life
sad

Im glad that u remind me of how animalistic are the niggers in this world !

>eastern europe
>white

pick one vladimir

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

Isn’t white a color?

Well in fairness you can't rape property so.....

Are you sure you are looking at the real reasson why this doesn't happen? Megan Good and Gabriel Union are gorgeous and white men can't give a shit.

jesus christ those pronated feet.

White men have the most cowardice traits and are the most cucked, (besides asians) lol self pride has blinded them to see these facts. Either that or they're in denial and the fact that most white men always resort to racist remarks from the comfort of there home and anonymity on the internet, prove it. shout out to the real white men out there, if you are not feeling "salty" and you can acknowledge this, That tells me you're a true alpha. Btw I'm neither black or white, no bias shit here

I think the stat is bullshit on the grounds of sheer probability. We've got a country of tens of millions of both white men and black women. What are the fucking chances that not even one of those white men raped one of those black women in a given year? Boggles the mind.

It's fake. Nobody cares though. They'd rather argue essentially a "what if". Just more fake news, probably from the side who loves to tell "fake news" any chance they get.

That guys stomach and hip area seems shooped guise

You can't thread yourself, nigger

Why does he look so sad?

it is racist to protect white women.

>sweetie
Kys.

There's violence and there is smart violence. Maybe its because niggas cant handle my Asian ass going jackie chan on theys shadow realm asses.

Drill the oil, on your carpets your blood will soil.

Ghey asf gay boi
lmao u probs suk ur dad's penis

We don't need to while abortion is legal.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

Nah, one time this girl I brought over didn't want to have sex. I suggested we aggressively drink for fun, got her really drunk, not unresponsive but silly, and we fucked all night.

Now that's not my definition of rape, but she could have made a case. Especially in this day and age. I'm white as ivory. She's blacker than mahogany.

If I'm ever single, I'll do it again. With her, too! She was a real acrobat in bed.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

That nigger got perfect slave feets

Made abortion free for blacks. I mean, for everyone. But especially for blacks.

>Anonymously confirmed by swedish polish
>Swedish polish
Which is it??

because doing anything as a white man is called racist and sexist

Exactly. If I knew we were keeping score, maybe I'd act differently. But for the most part, I can just ask for sex or hang out with someone long enough. Rape just doesn't need to happen to be honest.

I consider the seller of the girl to be the rapist and the tourist a customer. An evil one, bust still just a customer.

Sorry, Sean Connery wrote this bait article. He meant Schweedish poleesh.

Sean Connery doesn't browse Sup Forums, bro.