Hey, cut my hand, no insurance. Best option? Favorite glue?

Hey, cut my hand, no insurance. Best option? Favorite glue?
Pic related

Shit is a natural disinfectant. Cat shit works the best. Water it down and apply it to the wound. It may turn red and get sore, that's just the natural enzymes in the cats poo drawing blood to the area to help it heal faster. After a week or so the swelling will go down and it should be pretty much healed.

You're welcome.

Literally just put a band aid on it you pussy.

quiet you fucking nagger.

just disinfect it with peroxide and wrap it with some gauze you should have lying around your house.

without stitching you'll have scarring but for a guy with no health insurance you should have been prepared for that.

did your mom never teach you how to treat a wound???

You're fine. Just keep it clean with ordinary soap and water and it'll heal itself.

You only ever need stitches if it won't stop bleeding or you see bright yellow fat or bone.

That's gonna leave a really cool triangle hole though, just let it be

just some alcohol on it and it will be ok after a few weeks
pussy

Nice wound. Pray to god you didn't get any nasty bacteria in there.

make two more of those and you got yourself a triforce.

Can confirm
t. Medfag

when applying a patch try to pull both sides closer together, do not use peroxide, dont remember about ethanol tho, either way cover up with clean gauze fag

Salt will kill off any infection . Rub a little around the edge of your wound

You need stitches or it will heal with a nasty scar.

Happened to me loads of times. Fuck doctors. Steri-strips(think that's what they are called) and some shit to clean it with. Clean it and strip it up.

Fucking 'Murica. Having to pay for any kind of hospital visit is fucked up.
Move to a better country that offers free health care. Like Canada or Australia.
I could have my legs cut off and need a liver transplant and shit wont cost me anything.

Hey OP. got a cut like this recently but on my thumb. Disinfect and wrap it tightly to stop bloodflow. Will look like it didn't do shit the next day but it'll heal

> Move to another country

Much cheaper than fixing it himself.

careful with peroxide. Use it conservatively on large wounds like this, it can actually fuck up the tissue if used too liberally

in what third world shithole do you life?

That looks to me like something that needs to be stitched it's not worth you getting it infected and losing your whole hand

you know how to sew OP? use a needle and fishing line.

Just cut it off and wait for the hand to grow back.

Remind me how many millions of canadians have come south to get medical treatment without having to wait in line for years at a time or be denied because they are too old or don't have the right connections?

Best remedy: stop driving an automatic you faggot.
Another sure option to fight infection: kys

No it really doesn't amateur. That is called a catalase reaction. Its an enzymatic chemical reaction in which no tissue is destroyed.

>palliative care nurse with extensive open wound treatment experience here

Warm water + antibacterial soap...let it air dry then wrap with gauze or similar...do this 2-3 times a day (always changing the bandage each time) until it is completely scabbed over, after just keep it clean and lightly wrapped and you'll be fine.

Also, buy your own needle and thread to stitch yourself up. That's 5 stitches at most. Pour some disinfectant on it when you do it. That accident probably hurt more than the stitches will. Glhf.

Also, 'murica.

make sure to clean it, and just keep it bandaged man. redneck here who has a long history of wounds on hands

no health care
own a car
dont know how to treat a small wound
100% dont have stuff to cure wounds

i hope that shit get infected and you need to have amputed your arm faggot

>Best remedy: stop driving an automatic you faggot.

Best remedy: stop trying to fit in, and stop with mindless regurgitation.

Even the best manual sifters can't out-beat today's autos. Autos also provide convenience and hands free shifting, allowing you to focus on and do other things. It's 2017. Get with the times faggot.

Forgot there are still backward first world countries that don't offer free healthcare.

'The NHS will last as long as there's folk with faith left to fight for it'

use steri-strips after you clean it out

healed up one of my flesh wounds nicely

keep it dry and keep it clean. if it's been like this for too long, doctors won't consider closing it for risking possibly sealing in an infection. butterfly bandages are all you'd get anyway. if it get red and swollen despite over the counter antibiotics then seek medical attention.

Dont use peroxide on deep wounds, it kills the outer layer of cells.

The best course depends on how much it's bleeding. If you see/feel injury in the tendons btw, go the hospital, that requires surgery. Start with cleaning the wound with clean water and alcohol (or a better anti-septic if you have it), let the alcohol dry off do not wipe it off. You should rub iodine over the area (sugar + iodine is an old healing salve), but not in the wound itself. Super glue the wound shut if there's not much blood. Cauterize it shut if there is a lot of blood. Wrap hand AND DO NOT USE THE FUCKING HAND FOR A MONTH. Wear a sling to keep it from moving. Check the wound and let it air out a bit in the sun for a few minutes a day.

Med fags; Did I do good?

nope peroxide and alcohol are not to be used on open wounds, great way to flush bacteria deep into the wound itself...antibacterial soap and a bandage should do the trick

Superglue. Gel or regular doesn't matter.

Source - me. I worked in kitchens for years and the best way to treat and SEAL a wound is superglue.

Utterly seals it.

Faggots from canacuck come to America for healthcare.

all of those things are wrongish...even the stuff you got sort of right is over shadowed by the wrong thus making them wrong...hang your head in shame

this
/thread

I refuse, manual is superior, always will be.

walk it off, pussy

Ask your boyfriend to cum on it. The wound may turn red and get sore, that's just the natural enzymes in the semen drawing blood to the area to help it heal faster. After a week or so the swelling will go down and it should be pretty much healed.

this pretty much. steri-strips or can help close without sealing. you don't want sealed in case you seal bacterial in. if it's just closed, it may weep a little but better out than in

lol noob can't even triforce

∆∆

You just need some steri-strips (Butterfly closures) to help it stay together and it should be fine.

this, or if it's in a location where it might open up again

alcohol slows down the healing a lot, betadine is what he should use

Thats why all countries need public healthcare. Lots of foreign come to my country (Costa Rica) just to do medical tourism, specially people from the USA. People just pay 10% of their salary every month and they will have their healthcare guaranteed, its been working since 1943, who knows we may have been the first country to have public health care, public collegue and dignified rights for workers.