Band takes their albums off of the streaming service you use

>Band takes their albums off of the streaming service you use

Why the fuck does this keep happening? Deathspell Omega just removed the majority of their discography from apple music and I want it back...

Goyim we are not happy with it either! Less bands means less mon- ...i mean customer satisfaction! We want our shek- ...customers to be very happy!

I don’t know who they shitty band is but it’s usually tedious legal reasons rather than a band “taking it off”

>using music streaming services

What do you anons use for streaming? I've used Pandora for years, but ads are gay and looking for something else. I was actually considering buying YT Red for both music and premium content, though idk how worthwhile the premium shit is.

>streaming music
Hahahahahahahahah!
*breath*
HahaAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You're serious?

What exactly is wrong with streaming music?

>streaming music

>go without paying and deal with ads
>pay $10~ a month for music you could download for free
I mean, unless you use Youtube or something, which is pretty retarded too.

Stop streaming your music, it's fucking retarded. Download it.

Besides the fact that you can just download it and not have to stream it goy

I haven't downloaded music in like 10 years. Just YT or some other streaming service. I agree the ads are absolute cancer (unless you buy it) but YT and Adblock that isn't an issue. Which is why I asked whether YT Red is worth it because you can stream music and watch their premium shit.

Their premium shit is exactly that - shit. And you have zero (0) reasons to not download your music my man.

This is why I cancelled everything and never looked back

>Buy a 200GB micro SD
>Get soulseek
>?????????
Enjoy ad-free music whenever you want, even on a device that isn't your piece of shit cellphone

Yeah I haven't looked into it. Would be nice to use it purely for music I suppose, but $10 is steep for just that.

That's when I re3ach for good ol' Soulseek. It's their loss, now they wont get anything at all.

It's literally just 10 dollars. 5 if you're student. Why are you making such a big deal out of this. If people want to spend their money on streaming (which also in the end supports the artist btw, through premium or freemium), let them be. Not to mention that some countries have harsher regulations regarding piracy and not everyone is capable of covering up their identity to avoid legal problems or huge fines.

>>>>>>>>>>also in the end supports the artist btw
I'm sure they appreciate every $0.00437 they get

They should do, it's required by law. :)

If you sum up the pay-per-stream of all the streamers together for a specific artist it's better than nothing. Nothing being some smartass getting his or her music from Soulseek, rutracker or a Sup Forums sharethread.

Streaming services pay licence fees. Either the service didn't feel like those albums were making enough impressions to justify their cost or the people who hold the licence to the music raised their price to the point where the service didn't feel the price justified their presence.

Netflix does the same shit. Do you have any idea how many films disappear off Netflix then reappear after renegotiation of license fees?

>With streaming i can listen to any random thing i want at any time.

>If im on the train to work and I think of a random grimes song that i want to hear, if i havent downloaded it, too bad for me

Why would I prefer having to find and organize my music myself when I can give Spotify a few dollars to have a search bar with basically everything I listen to? Silly.

If everything you listen to is on Spotify then you have shit taste. Plenty of bands and albums not available on there that are great. Enjoy your Drake jamz.

>not understanding that people have different taste than you

>what is driving
>hurrr just gonna take my pc on this roadtrip
GIVE ME AN R

more than the $0 that you give them

Just download them faggot, then you will literally never lose them for the rest of your life no matter what.

It doesn't have everything but it has the majority of what I listen to. like 70% is on Spotify for me.

>paying music

get wrecked

>get on Spotify
>doesn't even have my favorite band

Lol no.

and still physically buying the ones worth it

>stream fags
>listens to grimes
holy fuck I hate this board

buy a sd card and download music
streaming sucks ass

>grimes
>streaming music

>streamfags making the "lol ur just poor" argument
>they literally have to RENT their music

Really gets the noggin joggin'

>"*breath*"
we found the furry

I'd consider Spotify if the app had the option of playing my own music files alongside their catalog. Until then I'd rather not give up that 20 or 30 percent of my music.

Because its circle jerking. Theyre immature and autistic as fuck. Downloading is for teenagers