Ok, so my gf just stuck her finger in my ass while she blew me, long story short, I liked it...

Ok, so my gf just stuck her finger in my ass while she blew me, long story short, I liked it. Is it gay if it's a girl doing it?

Pic unrelated

Its only gay if you do it with a guy dumbass.

Btw getting your ass eaten feels amazing.

/thread

this

She loves it, I guess it was just some reciprication

It is only gay to be attracted to men.

There's nothing gay about ass stuff unless it's two dudes. Gay guys blow each other, too, but you're not gay if you get a blowjob from a girl.

casually enjoying the cage and the strapon
no lube

It's gay if you like a guy doing it... think: taking a shit feels good, but does it mean you're gay? Of course not.

Still, it is important to be sure. If you like, we could arrange a meeting where I finger your ass just so you can know. Doesn't hurt to be sure... we should probably do it a few times just to be safe, and at different times of day, month, etc. The consensus is 5 or 6 times weekly for a year or two. Then you know.

I'm 100% straight, but am really helpful by nature.

nice numbers mate

>Is it gay?
are you attracted to me?

both questions have the same answer.

nothing wrong with a girl making you feel good during sex.

if you don't know if what you liked is gay then how do you know if you're straight?

the answer is you know if you're gay. don't be fucking dumb.

well that's a hell of a typo.
>are you attracted to me?
shb
are you attracted to men?

It means you have paraphelia and should tell your therapist at your next appointment.

what you do don't make you gay. you can sit alone in a room and never do anything and still be gay. gay is what you are, not what you do

If a girl fingers my asshole I'm gonna be turned on if a dude fingers me that's never happening am i gay?

Nothing gay about her sticking it in your ass. The gay thing about it is that you have to ask if it's gay.

OP here, definitely straight. In the military so I have seen enough dick to know that im not a faggot. Thanks for the input my dudes

>is it gay if... ?

Enough of this dumb shit. What are you gonna do if it is gay? and if it is not?
Just have sex with whoever you want in any way you want to.

Nah dude. Get her doing prostate massages. You have not cum that hard yet trust me. The first time I had a good one from a chick that knew what she was doing, matter of fact the only chick that seemed to know about it and how to do it... Dude I jizzed like freaksofcock.com. it seriously looked fake so much jizz came out. And I was shaking mang. Never jizzed that hard since.

Damn dude

get a prostatic vibrator. cum like that every day.

Holy shit I got quads, neat

>it's not gay doing gay shit

It's not gay, no.

Your body was made with a pleasure switch you could only hit by doing anal. Who fucking cares if its gay anyway? Life's too short to not try and enjoy the things you can.

lmao i thought i was the only one thinking this

You're both mistaken, then, as to the definition of "gay."

>it's not gay to feel pleasure from being penetrated without being a girl

alrighty mate, sounds legit

>sex with a woman
>gay

sure thing, bro. live your life using antiquated sodomite/catamite thinking. i'll keep having superior orgasms with an attractive woman every day.

kek

nice SJW degenerate speak, faggot

Emily does a lot of weird shit man.

proudly SJW. Ardent communist. Published in journals on gender studies, queer theory and sexuality studies.

Its not gay , somethimes i tell my wife to stick 1 finger in my ass b4 i come .Glorious !!

>you use big words that require thought to digest
>STOP TRYING TO CONTROL MY BRAIN SJW >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user's not wrong, guy. you're kind of a tool. almost literally, actually.

You are very close to gay. Next thing you know you will try other things up your ass and one drunk night you will have a cock up your ass to complete your homosexual journey

wtf happened to Sup Forums ??? i come back after few years and everyone is a fucking degenerate liberal faggot??

what the fuckkk?

Different poster. Yes you actually are hated even here among us degenerates. Nobody should suffer fools, especially ones that take pride in being stupid.

Yep,this.

Always starts as a simple "oh it'll be fun, trust me it's only a finger babe"

Next is you going "oh yeah Jamal pozz my nigger hole you big black bull!"

and what is the point in posting one of my mates, faggot? why not share one where you suck black dick and tell me it's not gay because you're a little princess at heart? for fucks sake where did my Sup Forums go?
is soros sending out his shills this hard?

My Ex did that too, didn't like it, didn't hate it, was kinda weird, but it made her horny af, so I let her do it.

there are my Sup Forumsros!

degeneracy is a choice and you're moving down a path of becoming a race traitor and sissy cocksucker!

did she get poo on her finger
asking for a friend

I don't see anything wrong with sucking cock or "betraying" a "race."

i ripped my girlfriend's panties off once to eat her asshole

smelled like shit

ate it anyway

Was it a man that did it???
Then NO it wasn't gay you fucking pc dipshit

that's disgusting please continue

Here is some more attention. Remember that no anons care about your life or worldview. You are just another faggot. Also why lie about how long you've been here out of interest? There's nobody here to impress.

you haven't been around long enough to see the big picture, m8.

there's always been a decent blend here. those that enjoy trolling for trolling's sake, those that just hate everyone(but actually hate themselves), those that love everyone(often because they love themselves, and those with nowhere else to feel like they fit in. Nothing new here.

Fags

U can blow a guy, as long as a girl is present then it's not gay

WHAT THE FUCK!

USA! USA! USA! FUCK DEGENERATES! USA! USA!

there's really not much of a story

i spread her cheeks, worried and a little excited? about what i might find. there didn't seem to be any actual fecal residue, but the smell was strong. i suspect she shat not long before i surprised her with my penis.

ate that ass like a hungry hippo, fingered her, she came way too loud considering she had three roommates and made out with her afterward. she didn't mention the smell.

Uhhhh that's gay. Like gay gay.

for real tho, every guy has a prostate and and when a prostate is stimulated it makes the guy feel good.

its like having a man-clit

Underrated post

Damn, My parents were right, smoking does make you stop growing.