So have a question for everyone. My buddy started banging this chick, doesn't really care for her...

So have a question for everyone. My buddy started banging this chick, doesn't really care for her, said so several times. Last night just him and I were drinking and bullshitting and he starts talking about how good blowjobs this slut gives. Make a comment how I could use one, that its been a while. He says shit we can just run a train on her. Talks about doing it this weekend when we hangout again.

Have any of you done this? Not worried about my bro being gay or anything, and I'm not worried about seeing his dick as its whatever its just a dick. Is this one of those fuck the living shit out of this bitch type of situations? What have been your experiences in running a train on a chick?

bump

Me and my friend have talked about it before, but that's it. It is weird being in the same room with a guy when he cums. Anyway, here's a bump.

Fucking cucks

checked
This

I mean it would be a cuck thing if he gave a shit about this chick, but according to him its just a fuck buddy. I think that definitely changes it. She's a slut to be passed around. You sound like the faggot that'll marry her after if you're so concerned about treating a slut like a slut.

If you're going to spitroast the bitch fuck her like your life depends on it. My last slut sucked twice as well with her pussy stuffed. Kudos for not being some closetfag and giving up good head cause there'll be another dick in the room btw.

Make the girl feel like gold at the end of it all and you got instapussy foreva

While it's happening, you want to focus on your buddy's asshole. Every chance you get, look or (more importantly) touch his asshole.

DP her (if no anal then 2 dicks in her pussy), and then make a move to just give your buddy's awhile a ghost rub. Could have been her, wouldn't have been you, ya know?

Trust me on this one, Sup Forumsro. You will not regret it.

Thanks user thats the plan. I mean unless you're a faggot, why would you care if there is another dick in the room if you have no desire for it? The way I see it, its just two guys digging a hole each with their own shovel. Who gives a fuck when you're slutting out a bitch.

You retarded social handicaps really have no clue what a cuck is do you?

Not happening, I mean if the ho wants DP its all good, I'm down, never done it before but its whatever, I am looking forward to training the fuck out of her though, she's kinda cute, prolly a 6.5.

get really drunk first
then go for it
No shame on your part, and it sounds like he's probably gonna broom her in the next few weeks anyway

I second giving your buddy's asshole a ghostrub. Also, if you can make it happen, rub dicks together with your buddy, too. Best feeling in the world which unfortunately people call it gay. Whatever. r

If you listened to everyone all the time Hilary would be president.

Yeah he hasn't really taken her out on dates or whatever. He hangs out, gets drunk, calls her up, she shows up and they fuck. I guess I'm getting included in it next time. I'm pretty hyped to be honest. Been a long time since I had easy puss like this.

I wouldve agreed with him being a cuck but it just sounds like a hookup
Nothing really ducked about that
Only degenerate

Good for you Sup Forumsro
Just would probs get pretty hammered first, would be weirded out by another dude cumming like

Any pics of her?

Look if you aren't getting emotionally attached take turns.
Two guys and one girl in the room is a bit gay mate.

The whole one dick in a room or else its gay is so fucking strange to me. If the dudes aren't fucking around with each other whats it matter? Are you that threatened by another dick? I mean it does nothing for me, but how else are you going to slut out a bitch?

Yes of course its just my insecurities clearly.
Have 50 guys in a room and one girl and you can all look at each other naked telling each other how straight you are.
Sweden calls you op.

Not saying 50, but 2-3 at most is whatever. I mean you clearly are insecure if the thought of another dick in the room with you fucking a slut makes you jump to gay thoughts so quickly. Its ok, closets are hard to come out of user.

Be prepared for shit to get weird Sup Forumsruh.

So in other words he should listen to other people?

he should post pics of the slut so we can tell if it's worth it or not

Ok here she is

this

done it twice. i tend to get a flappy and kind of loose interest, cause its kind of weird, but hey man try it out and see what you think

If she's into it, go ahead, if you and the guy are close enough and don't mind seeing him naked you should be fine.

You are all talking about a threesome. Running a train on a bitch is everyone getting a turn, so just take yer sloppy seconds fag and stop thinking about your friends dick.

Tried it once. We were all wasted and the other dude couldnt get it up. Probably wouldn't bother to do it again.

nice facebook/shirley.park.75

Oh shit

dont fuck this up man please.

would totally run a train on her with you, with more than 2 wagons…

Anyway, did a gangbang on my fuckfriend, with me and 5 dicks, and it was very good. I had a semi hard at the begining because of stress, but with only one other dude (and it's your friend, not an user) it should be easiest.

Think you have to fuck her face roughly with your two dicks.

figure we're going to switch up heads and tails style, maybe dp if she asks but I'm not going to bring it up but don't give a fuck either way.

It begins.

Yeah that seems kinda intense, it is my buddy for several years and we're bros, talk about bitches, get drunk, talk sex etc. I mean I have other friends I wouldn't do this with cuz they're uptight or I'm not cool with them like I am with my buddy, so I think it'll be alright if we tag team this chick.

It's twice as much fun as fucking a chick solo.... you get a funny ass story if some funny shit comes out of it.. like she starts queefing and your buddy can't stop laughing. Good stories come from shit like that... plus it's a learning experience!

Had a threesome with my buddy and she was sucking us off. Then she did pic related. Kinda weird to rub dongs with my buddy but it was fun and head is head, shit felt good. Don't get hung up on incidental contact user, have fun with it.

My wife is down for the double stuff. Forget the cuck nonsense. People screaming cuck don't know what they're talking about.

Without the element of sexual humiliation it's just swinging/group sex. Enjoy it.

This shit is nigger tier and degenrate. IMO of course

wtf does no one how to run a train on bitch ? all you do is fuck the bitch (alone) when your done your homie comes in and then fucks her. don't be doing gay shit like fuck the bitch at the same time. anywys come back with the results and experience lil Sup Forumsitchhhhhhh

Go to Sunday school and pray about it then you boring ass conservative

damn hahaha fucking retard why did you save this pic straight from facebook. anyways don't fucking this up faggots

When you get married one day the bitch you call a wife will have had trains run on her. kek

>IM GOING GHOST

and it will be cool, I will participate to fuck her like a good slut and share her as much as possible

it's not because she became a wife and mom that she must stop being a fucktoy

It's always funny how people use buzzwords without knowing what the hell they mean. We get dumber by the day.

aite tight. Different strokes

this