Why do people like ronda rousey (what a shit name)? i find her really really unlikeable...

why do people like ronda rousey (what a shit name)? i find her really really unlikeable, and cannot understand why people worship her

noone likes her

people either dont care, or hate her

people pretend to like her to troll the people that hate her

i for one really really like her, and i can understand why noone thinks denmark is even a country

seems like the pussy good

She flicks her beanie while imagining to be raped by Mewtwo.

She's one of us.

people like her cos some think she's attractive and because at a time she was one of the best female fighters

This

I have never found her attractive but she's one of the best fighters in her class. Not sure why she hired a retarded simpleton as a coach but as soon as she hires someone competent she'll be right back in it.

>one of the best
I seriously hope someone reposts the wes of her doing punches like a fucking elementary school kid

she was a one trick meme fighter who beat up cans. Literally day one in the gym striking ability. She was a massive hype job and will never win another fight

Jesus Christ! What is this?

Did you get that pic off tumblr or pinterest, faggot?

She's /oneofus/

Most people don't actually like her and never did, it's just a bunch of butch feminists and old housewives

Rousey used to be a mod on a pokemon board before she was a pro fighter.

>scateboarding

She's into scat. Confirmed.

>estados unidos

CHI

no one likes her, except the people who were paid to hype her.
wtf are you talking about?

>eating paper is a great source of fiber!

Ronda was that weird kid in her school.

>If you screw up, don't freak out over it

Very good attitude to have Ronda.

>"if your green, chances are you could be purple"
uh, thanks doc

>tfw used to do and say stupid shit on the internet but no longer use those old emails and handles and hope it can't be traced back

so many poorly written fanfics