Why do girls find me physically unattractive or not her type every time...

Why do girls find me physically unattractive or not her type every time. I'm 25 never had a date and I'm not weird or poor or gross... please femanons be brutal. I'm not tall I'm only 5'8"

But online my fave has been validated as bad

youre not ugly idk

Dude try harder. I'm a fat fuck with a micropenis and a jew fro and even I can pull bitches. You're not bad looking, so stop feeling sorry for yourself, take that big dumb fuck stick out of your shorts and cram it in some tight snizz ya faggot.

perhaps its your personality.

maybe you arent confident enough. just talk to girls like you would a bro.

Brandon your not ugly m8, lose the goatee.

This. Nothing says unattractive like a patchy beard.

shave nigga

I was told to grow a beard when I posted clean shaven....

Why can't I have a beard? Girls say they like beards

its not how you look friendo

No, girls like GOOD beards, not... that.

havent seen this fuck in a long time

What's wrong with it? This is how I look shaved

Well that's not a clean shave tbh, otherwise you look pretty fucking good. Be more confident.

you are kind of cute ( no homo)

Go away Derek.

good god people are replying seriously to this stale bollocks.

Brandon is it really you?

Is it just me or does op look like crispy creme/froggy fresh's little brother

You're not bad looking so it has to be your behaviour. You need to be either funny or have a good self esteem (or better both) to be attractive. Girls are not much into looks if the rest doesn't fit. Get into lifting or running or something like that to get your self esteem up. That will help

You're not ugly user. However you are sloppy. You don't have a haircut of any sort of style. You are unshaven. Your clothes are utilitarian and have no sense of style either. You don't look like you lift. Basically it looks like you've put zero effort into yourself. Why would any partner want someone who does nothing for themselves. You're not putting your best foot forward and nobody wants a lackadaisical person for a boyfriend. Put some initiative towards how you present yourself to this world and things will change.

Here's the key though, don't do it for pussy, do it for yourself first and foremost. Self Improvement is what you need to do user. Good luck.

Thank you this was indeed helpful and I appreciate it

Fuck off Brandon, this shit is why we banned you from our kik group

Try glasses, you already look half way like a nerd, so just go all out so you're not kinda in between a nerd and a stoner. Also lift weights, you'll be amazed by how much of a difference 2-3 months of lifting makes on your pull game

Everybody irl I showed all my tinder matches to say they look terrible.... if you can just understand that my flaw is that I can't stand negativity in my life when it comes to women.... it's not all of who I am... it's a problem. Maybe it's harder for me to shut up than others but it's total annoyance every day. I have so much other stuff to talk about otherwise.. just wanna solve a problem

Nothing wrong with you, just be more confident.

Nice try, Shaniqua

>gj Bonquisha

try to fuck for the first time in your life.

this should help with your virginity problem.

falling this hard for bait thats over 5 years old

kys

iea aet ass

fag got baited by a 10 year old pasta and is celebrating .... .

>my keks

dubs of truth

I can't really see why you can't get a date. You aren't ugly TBH. Hmmm. Get your eye brows done, keep the beard and let it thicken up a bit more but keep it at that short length and shape just quick clean ups every so often. Or like this clean shaven for you looks really adorable. Get your pimples in check. I dunno, try buying non prescription glasses. Girls tend to like that hipster look. Just don't act like one though.

Someone needs to beat your ass. Get some fucking confidence. Get hard. Work out. Eat right.
No pussy foods, but healthy. Limit fapping to one a week. Work. School. Training. Stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself. No fag, but you're not bad looking. It's your weak ass personality.

Stop looking like Eeyore in all of your pics. You look depressed and no fun, like you want to die.

>no fag,but you're not bad looking

why do people do this?

get a haircut, change your style up a bit and try to be more confident, you're cute user!

Just by looking at your face I'm already sure you're totally autistic in social situations. You're a really "nice guy".

Look like child with hair glued to face

I can't even get laid

I am so fucking repulsed by obesity

I can't get hard for it

brandon go to bed

Can't even sleep I'm so depressed

Thanks for the kind words Sup Forums

fuck off you ugly prick

Why don't people ever empathize with the ugly? Like if an ugly guy has his daughter killed nobody cares... might even joke.... but ifs a pretty person they r treated different