So Sup Forums I found out my fiancee was prostituting & doing clients bare. I broke up with her & kicked her out...

So Sup Forums I found out my fiancee was prostituting & doing clients bare. I broke up with her & kicked her out. she now claims to be 5 months pregnant with my child. I plan on never communicating with her again & only responding to a paternity test subpoena. If proven mine, I will only comply with my financial obligation. I don't consider that being a dead beat dad. I just can't keep what she did a secret as she is still prostituting while pregnant. I think that's the most selfish thing exposing the unborn to a possible incurable std. Picture related.

Lol it's pretty much one of her clients kids.

Tl;Dr.

Just came here to say the woman in the picture has almost 100% of
the physical features of fetal alcohol syndrome

She has fetal alcohol syndrome

Is that a picture of said slut?

Post nudes

Good you kicked her out, atleast youre not a beta cuck, now cross your finger´s it´s not your kid.

wew she has mad slav face

judging by her pupils she is a junkie. you shouldnt be surprised. good riddance imo

You now user you might be on to something. I never noticed that before

Yes.

Wtf? It's one picture and you say she's a junkie...lol you know people have different sized pupils rights

After readimg that would explain some of it. Is she impulsive, emotional (more
than most women), a little slow with learning new things, or a little dumb in general, have trouble with basic conversations?

She's a heavy pot smoker. She has a rec. For anxiety. Her habit is $300 a week for top shelf.

well shes also whoring herself out you idiot. classic junky behavior

Don't forget to "ask advice" from her family and friends to let them know she worked as a prostitute. Make sure you put on a face that you care and might take her back, but make sure you drum up support from her friends and family.

yea no she looks like shes strung out m8

tiny pupils and dark/red around the eyes

Also no one smokes 300 dollars a week of week lmfao. That would be smoking like nonstop

She has an addictive personality, has anger issues, possessive, anxiety, emotional, & depression

>Her habit is $300 a week for top shelf.
Damn son.

Bullshit, nobody would pay to put their dick in that.

Post nudes

Bruh, your kid is going to be ugly as fuck. Sorry about that

And a torn up loose pussy dont forget the train wreck pussy

She's a butter face

Three bowls three times a day, probably more when I was at work. I'm not a smoker, so is $300 a week a lot?

What's her backpages profile? I could use a handy.

This

As someone who goes to festivals where 95% are on speed, xtc, mdma, 4fmp, coke or any combination, it differs per individual, dosage of the drug and the tolerance of the individual taking the drug

Oh for fucks sake OP, the one time when being a faggot was the clear choice and instead you conceive a child with a dishonest tom-boy prostitute.

>new 'faces of Sup Forums' thread when?

Yeah a lack of mature or nuanced emotional development is a pretty big sign. But the physical features alone pretty much confirm it. That makes me even more sure.

And it also would explain that. Also 300 a week is fuck ton bruh

What city do you live in?

m8y thats like an ounce plus some per week. that would have to be 27+ grams

Just reading up and yeah she's definitely looking like her mom drank while pregnant. Nose and eyes give it away.

I mean i'm from U.K but that's kind of reasonable over here as an ounce can range from £220 - £280 (little under / over $300). You can smoke an O a week comfortable if you are at the point of selling your body to maintain a high. The thing that makes me go hmm is that I thought America was a lot cheaper for weed and if shes only smoking 3 bowls a day as well the ganja-maths aren't adding up
>tho I am pretty high rn

She is originally from Tennessee. Her mom was raped by her father until she was 30. The first child is a product of incest. Supposedly my ex is the second child from a different father. This FAS thing is got me thinking possibly incest as well.

3 bowls 3 times a day. So 3 bowls in the morning, 3 bowls in the afternoon, and 3 bowls at night.

Go on

The fuck that's expensive
California here, smoke more than an oz a week but that's about $80 here so pretty much the lowest paying job of any sort and you wouldn't even hinder lifestyle. 300 is impossible

What the fuck kind of disgusting hooker lets dude fuck her bare?
Get yourself checked for STDs op, and again in six months after that. That should be obvious but thought I'd state it anyhow.
It's also just as likely the baby isn't yours (assuming she isn't lying about being pregnant anyhow).

Fucking pig disgusting tho, barebacking a hooker. I don't even understand why someone would do that and the type of people that do are precisely why you should be worried about diseases right now.

Yeah that's pretty much it

This was her hooker online.

She went by the following online profies:
snowwhite24
Sleep_beauty
Prolificpeach

She was on humaniplex & Craigslist

Be glad you didn't marry her, and just be glad

That's what I thought the prices were over there from Ross Kemp TV shows (check him out for a big giggle mate). Also it is pricey but it's good, we can take a train to amsterdam here as well so we can easily tell when someones got a load of homegrown bollocks
Ah I thought there was something I was being stoned about as 3 bowls seemed like nothing, a bit more feasible with 9 per day if shes got a big bong.
Yeah man, don't blame you for your decision to eject on her at all. You have to be a good person if you're flakey, she's justifying why we have drug laws.

have you told her parents that their daughter is a whore and that's why you're ending the marriage? Show her profiles to her friends and your family in case someone wants to go after you

She does have a bong. So 9+ bowls is a bit much?

Her family doesn't want anything to do with Her. She's living with a client now. I forgot to mention she has an existing 5 year old son & is now on public assistance.

jesus. how did you find out she was whoring?

the size of the bowl and how much weed you can pack in it, is it a massive wiz khalifa style cartoon one or? Personally I hate bongs as I think the high it leaves you with makes you a bit stupid over time (a bong mong). Fingers crossed it isn't your spawn buddy

I came home during lunch unannounced. So her fucking some old dude. Guy was so scared & pathetically begged for his life. She admitted everything but I gave her the boot so she moved in with a client & now is trying to come back 5 months later

A normal sized bowl.

she was doing incalls at your house goddamn she's brazen. got nudes?

What do you predict will happen? She's currently 5 months pregnant, has an existing 5 year old son, a prostitute, receives food stamps, fucks clients bare to support her $300 a week medical need, anxiety, no education, & lives with a client.

Damn that's fucked. How old is she compared to how old you think the dude was?

Dude was like 50 something, she's 27. I wasn't going to jail for beating up grandpa

She said he would pay $400 for 15min of bare action & be gone. She tried to justify it by saying it's easier to make that money in 15min than working a minimum wage job.

well, shes not incorrect.

What a lying little bitch. He probably only paid like $60, you should be glad she's out of your life now.

>provides no background on this bitch

Tell the full fucking story dude
Is she the only one working? Its pretty rare for a bitch to just jump up and say "im gonna suck cocks for cash". Either she was doing it before and ur a naive retard or she started doing it after for a reason

Dude youre the most fucking naive retard i have ever met

So yeah your "fiance" was probably never your fiance and youre a moron.

There is no way someone is as naive as you are.

Wow lol, unconscionable filth of a lassie! You should marry her bro that's brilliant. Do you have nudes I'm diamonds right now? Oh... sorry for your misery!

>Do you have nudes I'm diamonds right now?
I love little grammar mistakes, user has such a confused boner rn

Claimed to work at home some days & do security on others. Her name is Dallas Crosno, you'll see an expired security license from a Google search

Kid probably isn't yours, but best to kill her now to make sure

Hahaha thanks for the chuckle user, I was conjugating with a finger inserted to the second

You sure know how to pick em, OP.

keep your heart hard towards her but if the kid is yours and he wants to know his dad let him

Looking at her face user, I would think there's a 95% chance that the kid will be down with the syndrome.

Her with a wig.

Bbbbbullscock just covered in shit

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

more like this. she looks decent with a wig on..kinda sad

Sad you say?

yeah that with her normal haircut she looks pretty unattractive. post more

She what do you think her & her 2 kids future outlook Will be?

probably is going to keep whoring herself off and bouncing from "boyfriend" to boyfriend

I'm sorry bro, that situation sucks. The sooner she's out of your life for good, the better though.

>my fiancee was prostituting & doing clients bare.
>she now claims to be 5 months pregnant with my child

i hope you laughed in her face. get a lawyer and have him order a paternity test before she starts any shit. that fucking whore can find the real daddy, if that's even possible.

If you find out its yours and it lacks any chromosomal aberrations do you intend to let it stay with her?
I mean its your life so I wouldn't say shit to you just paying the obligation but personally I wouldn't leave my spawn anywhere near that walking train wreck, kid would basically be guaranteed white trash. Up to you though I guess, if you care at all about some 19 year old virgin calling you years later blaming you for his own problems.

True that

This, drug problem + prostitution = high chance you have an std, high chance the kid isnt yours.

Contact the family, let them know whats up.

Can I sue her if I have an std?

no...no...silly.
thats only 22000 a year give or take.