Girlfriend has left me to "figure out" her feelings for another guy but was talking to him romance-like nearly right...

Girlfriend has left me to "figure out" her feelings for another guy but was talking to him romance-like nearly right away. Easiest/fastest./least painful way to an hero?

Kill the bitch

Unfortunately still love her

From one heartbroken user tk another, dont. Youll get over her. Youll move on and find someone better. Just focus on yourself for now. And youll be just fine.

Remember, youre loved. And you would be missed.

What I don't understand is why you feel the need to get attention here. This shit is easy to find with google, retard.

But either way, just jump from 80+ metres, preferably head first. You can die from lower down but there is always a chance of survival.

Don't, man. Some women are just idiots.

Don't be such a faggot. Screw that whore.

But the jump is scary af. Just fucking shoot yourself.

Just kill him, not yourself

She dont deserve your love. I was happy when i went on dating sites, or maybe even thai dating sites. There is alot of women that would love to chat with you. That helped me when the same thing happend to me.

not op but reading this made me feel a little better about my heartbreak situation, thanks user :)

That's the point. Take her down with you.

you're literally saying you can't deal with a situation that is a normal part of growing up since everyone ever. Suck it up.

Least painful way...find another woman and fuck her until you die.

Or you'll be me, try to off yourself, somehow don't, 2 years later, still single, still heartbroken, still think about her every day... from 18 yo whizkid with a future, to loser 24 yo stoner because that's the only thing that makes me either forget or not care anymore.

Lived together 4 years, all my adult life, its hard to forget that shit and just move on especially when all your plans obviously go out the window as a result and you have very few friends and live an introverted lifestyle.

I'd recommended staying away from pick me ups like drugs n shit. It hasn't helped me and I'm basically moving in reverse.

At least she told you what was going on, mine just ran away and lied about it cause she's gutless, bitch thought she could keep shit like that secret from me, lol

Stop trying to stop OP from heroing.
OP has the goddamn right to kill himself.

Do it OP, suicide may actually be the only way out.

also, stream it.

The best part of shitty things happening in life is that they make you somewhat immune to being devastated by the same type of event.... Like, get shot with silver bullet, survive, be immune to silver. NY age 60 you're a walking breathing Terminator.

by*

If you're going that far you might as well make it a murder suicide OP, kill your ex and post pics to Sup Forums with time stamp before you shoot yourself in the head.

Absolutely true. Feelings are relative to what you've experienced previously.

Thank you guys for being so sincere on either end. I havent been able to eat or sleep consistently and my health is quickly declining

Shit will get better. Trust me on this, put her behind you and get on with your life. Best thing I ever did. Good luck, user.

I'm truly disappointed in how beta everyone on this board got.

You are supposed to support him in his choice to kill himself, not talk him out of it. You goddamn idiots.

I am going through similar pains. Maybe nit being rejected, but im pushing away the woman ive loved for 10+ years and its scary.

It will ALWAYS get better. love yourself. If you cant, how can you hope to share love with anyone else?

> This edgy

You could kill yourself though

People keep saying this, but I don't feel like going on, I didn't want anything else for myself. I wanted our future. that was it.

Theres way more to life than her, you're just too sad to think right. I tried to commit suicide by swallowing a bottle of pills, 4 years ago. And im so glad i got saved, dont do it.

Yeah that'll happen, its a pretty big shock to the system. I didn't eat right for about 3 months and lost close to 10kgs, which for me is nuts as I'm already a twig, I've put it back on since cause munchies... But shit like that does pass, in a way it gets better, but in a way it doesn't, at least it hasn't for me yet.

Early on i felt extreme heartache, anxiety and a sinking feeling in my whole torso... But time replaces all of that with regret and deep dark depression. So yeah physical systems will fade, mental ones will get worse unless you do something about it, ie. Don't be me

Me too. I know deep in my heart i will never love anyone more then her. But if its not meant to be, I need to make myself happy. You should do the same

Yeah man nobody ever does. Hurts like fuck but most people have been there and once you're over it you will realise and probably help out another Sup Forumsro on here going through the same shit. Stay strong. Took me a while.

That pit feeling is 100 percent what I'm dealing with. I feel like I'm falling apart. I have this profound phantom pain. It feels like somethings been removed and I cant do anything about the pain

youd be giving her exactly what she wants as a female. Females love it when dudes kill themselves over them. It gives them the emoptional high gets when they know other people are giving them attention. Not to mention she wont be punished for causing your suicide in this gynocentric society. Go MGTOW and build a huge library of steam games

kill them both first

Love games, haven't wanted to play anything

OP here. You first

well, make yourself play some games man. you will only get more depressed if you do nothing.

Grow some balls and go buy some whiskey and get roasted. If she comes back DO NOT TAKE HER BACK.

>
NOT OP

does she have a sister? if so, fuck her sister and send her the video, also fuck the dudes mom and send him the video

Same thing happened to me man, don't an hero that bitch isn't worth it, just go find a beautiful Hispanic girl to get with, it'll piss her off real good

no legal ones and that mom...no, just no.

why does it have to be a hispanic girl?

then wait until they are legal, also wait until their daughter/son is legal, then fuck her/him and send them the video

or an asian. asian woman would get her steaming mad and will likely act like a woman instead of a cunt. Cultural differences ftw

I dont even know how to date, highschool sweetheart.

then go mgtow and work on self improvement. you stand no chance in todays dating game.

Just go to a prostitue and you'll get over it.

both of you will get over it, I spend 5 years living with my exgf, then she met her "friend", that dude was an asshole jumping frome one girl to another, and she completely run me over, did a lot of fucked up things to me, then she got cancer, lived some years fighting that shit, earlier this year she called me and we meet, she tell me how sorry she was and that she never stoped loving me, I accepted her apologies and wished her the best... she is dead now, it hurted. but now I know i did no wrong and Im currently dating someone else

I'm not anti-suicide, but doing it because of a girl is fucking terrible.
If you're going to do something as drastic as that, do it for a real reason. Do it for yourself. Not for some stupid bitch (or anyone else, really).

That's fucking retarded. Take several deep breaths and rethink your options.
Were you expecting to marry her? Nothing lasts forever. How old are you? You will look back on this and think that she ultimately did you a big favor in the long run.
There will be so fucking many other girls, some are probably closer than you think. I know that it feels like the end of the world right now but you have to understand that it's your hormones and your brain fucking with you. You need to give it some distance to sort out your shit.

If you still feel like it in six months, go jump off something. I don't care. But something as permanent as suicide over a girl? Holy shit, get it together, dude.

I had to fight through heartache for the past decade. I promise you, it may take time but things will get better. It took me 10 years of heartache for me to find someone who is superior in every way to my ex-fiance. You've gotta fight through the pain, don't let her nor the pain win. You've got to fight through it. And somewhere along the way of fighting surviving the heartache and misery, the perfect one will come out of nowhere and change your outlook on everything. I'm living testimony to that.

You just gotta fight.

Fuck her, make her regret ever hurting you. Find someone better and become someone who will make her jealous for the rest of her miserable life.

or he could work on self improvement and not go after thots and have more money overall for himself.

Tell her to fuck off its over

Understandable mate, half your world just fell out... I know I've been all doom n gloom but trust me when I say you owe it to yourself to at least see it out for a while. It's been 2 years of miserable depression but I'm still here, and I will admit the most at peace I've been was when I was hanging there with my neck in a noose. But, its really not worth it, the grief it causes, even people you don't think ever cared like distant relatives n shit, trust me on this one, there's no rush.

And haha one can hope bro, I still care for her a lot though, but I wouldn't mind seeing that cunt who stole her away cop the big C, would make my life, quiet literally.

honestly though...take the pain, accept the challenge and become stronger than you ever thought you could be

10 fucking years, fuck that shit for a joke. If I'm not even reasonably happy in the next 3 or so I'm tagging out. You're a champ, I don't know how anyone could be depressed, lonely and miserable that long, 2s already felt like 10...

Im so weak, this pain is too much for me idk how to keep living

truth be told, I wished a lot of bad shit to happen to my ex, then i found out about her cancer, strangely I was not happy or felt any kind of joy, it hurted knowing she will die, despite all that she did to me. eventually you just let go. just stop caring for anyone else, just care for you first

The one thing I regret most is not seeking help because I thought it would be pointless and the weak thing to do. I used to mock mental illness, this shit is no joke, way worse than any other pain I've experienced and I've had multiple operations for broke stuff. When your brain can make you feel this way, you need all the help you can get... Just go grab some antidepressants instead of the weed like I did haha, they at least let you function while bettering yourself

Get drunk, get laid, get on with your life.

Combine the first two, if you need to save time.

Living well is the best revenge.

>committing suicide over a woman

Lol

unfortunately i cant afford it right now, i really want to, instead i come hear nd talk candidly about ending it...smart stuff

>This again

Nah you can't just get over it by sticking your dick in something else. My old man has been doing that for over 30 years instead of dealing with his problems. He's basically dead inside at 50, always searching for that new hole, never satisfied, don't think I've seen him truly happy in a long long time

talking about it works too.. I also used an app, its kind of a log, whenever you feel sad you write down why and what made you sad, you also write down what puts a smile on your face, even if its by nanoseconds, eventually you will start analizing and getting your feelings in check

Dunno where you live but there's a couple of nationwide hotlines/groups for young men with depression over here. They can help immensely, even if you can't afford the happy pills, just meeting new people who know what you're going through to talk with n shit helps... You won't drive all your friends away by being a depressive cunt either by whining to them... Even online there's websites dedicated to this, I met a pretty cool girl going through the same thing online and it gave me a good perspective, helped a lot to have that 20 something girl in my life to fill the void, conversation wise at least. Plenty of help if you look for it

Stop being a pussy, killing your self over a bitch is beta shit. Aside from the actual an hero part, if it was to be funny sure. Then you can an hero.

But killing yourself over a bitch? Fuck you, I've had friends OD by being shot up in their sleep, a few months later my friend slid off a back county road at 120mph+ in a 2016 mustang and went head on into a tree. A few months after that 4 friends of mine got in a head on collision with a semi.

You actually think killing yourself over a girl isn't stupid.

Actually you know what,
You should,
Die a retard.

Cont.

My friends didn't deserve to die, I should still be able to call them up and go hang out, share some pisswiser and celebrate together. Their fucking families are destroyed, imagine going through Christmas or your birthday, or a wedding and you're not there.

You're beta, you're weak, and you're a fucking pussy.

My friends did not deserve to be smacked by a black out drunk semi-trailer.

The other one shouldn't have gone to that party and put his trust in a fucking dope fiend.

And my closest of all of them did not deserve to loose control and literally go head first into a tree.

His fucking mom at the funeral was screaming, his forehead was fucking re-arranged, his sister was in fucking horror and I just had to sit there and take it.

You're truly a bitch OP.

Went through something similar. My fix was to direct any anger or frustration into exercise, prepare yourself to fight the cunt that got in the way, eventually you'll start seeing attention from other people and your motive will change.

what have you done in every other fucking moment when you "didn't know how" to do it? you fucking pussy. get your fucking head out of your ass man. do you know how much tight wet pussy there is out there? do you know how much of that tight wet pussy is actually intelligent and funny? there's a lot man. the world is dripping in wet tight pussy.

do what I do every time I break up w a chick - get a younger, hotter bitch.