Serious question

Serious question

Why do english people take football so seriously?

All day with that obsession by epl , Prem is the most exciting league to watch ,muh parity,audiences,la liga is a pub league, bla bla bla

Why do they act like that?

there are not spanish people to argue about their league on here.... and you are clearly using a proxxy just as you did when you posted this same thread yesterday

Watch the reaction to the end of the Valencia - Barca match from a few weeks ago.

why do you post this shit every day you proxxy kunt

>Prem is the most exciting league to watch ,muh parity,audiences,la liga is a pub league, bla bla bla
If you listen to the average football fan in the pub, you'll almost never hear any of this since we simply don't give enough of a shit about foreign leagues to talk about them. We have our own domestic league and we have our own club to support, the only foreign football we'll watch is the Champions League final and the World Cup/Euros.

I'd imagine it's pretty much the same in any country with one of the top leagues in Europe (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France).

because we're football crazy chocolate mad

Not many people do, it's just an excuse to be in a pub

Most people hate the EPLEL

Im not memeing a lot english wish Eplel is more like Bundesliga(cheap tickets, alcohol on stands , fan majority owned clubs etc..) I can assure you many true english fans would trade the success of EPLEL as a league to have Bundesliga quality service.

What success? Getting humilliated in the champions every year?

Eat my arse, and play with my balls

>He only watched football the last 10 years

What are you on about burger , the EPLEL/England is the second most successful league in Europe after La Liga. Check out the trophies in CL.

Pardon my ignorance, but could English fans not enjoy the cheap tickets, etc. at League 1/League 2 matches?

I've been watching football for almost 20 years, i can say that o have watched english clubs make an ass of themselves in the champions league for most of that time. There arw, of course, outliers.

nice proxy hans

While you aren't wrong, the EPLel gets absolutely Shat on, and I do mean that in the worst way possible, by some literal who's alot of the time.

They're the Americans on the other side of the Atlantic, not even kidding. Same closed off to the rest of the world mentality
Except living standards are better here, mirin their chocolate bars and quality of food for the price tho

>I spent a week there so I'm an expert

Focusing on your own affairs doesn't mean you're closed off. The average person here is far more aware of what happens elsewhere than in America.

It was more like two months but yes you're right about being more aware, still pretty much like people here, I loved my experience there aside from what I see as third world like tiny living spaces, no built closets, bathroom sinks with two faucets so you have to choose between hot or freezing water, college freshman tier fridge, electric showers which I didn't know people still used
Anyway you people are just as arrogant in your way of thinking, but everyone was very nice and treated well
Send me some whole nut dairy milk ; )

I'll send you some ricin, you bore. Fuck off.

You can't take alcohol to the stands in lower league games either and pretty much none of them are fan-owned either.

And in cities like Liverpool, there are no League 1/League 2/ Championship teams, only 2 premier league teams and some non-league teams.

>third world like tiny living spaces, no built closets, bathroom sinks with two faucets so you have to choose between hot or freezing water, college freshman tier fridge, electric showers
Pretty much everyone who isn't poor doesn't have these. And this is rich coming from someone in a country where they still shit in septic tanks.