ITT: Quotes that made you think

ITT: Quotes that made you think.

Where did you get that from, facebook?

Searched "quotes", looked at images, took the first one that I liked.

Made me think hard this one did.

>polish
the polish is europe's mexicans. vet your sources.

>the polish is europe's mexicans
Wrong on so many levles. Unlike romania, we don't have gypsies either.

It's from his pamphlet, the voice of our Ancestors

poland is just cheap and shitty labor. those fags just try to force themselves on the first world countries because their own country doesn't work.

What is that, an image for ants?

that's just retarded
geezer is right
must be a quote famous in the ants world, try one for humans

the dude who literally ate his tax returns made you think... huh... so i bet when your dog ate your homework you have a revelation that you don't like homework therefore there should be no schools.

mikke literally only wants suffrage for people who agrees with him, because he thinks that everyone who disagrees is too stupid to be fully human.

he also likes hitler. he's the perfect example of an authoritarian piece of shit.

jel much, nigger?

>knows about polish politics
>cares about polish politics

>"ur wrong"
>"haha, I'm so thought provoking and quote-worthy guys"
Kys.

"when you christians habe finished burping pour gob in the sky - come to us; we beathens will again show pou the crrator. and do nnot think we habe settled accounts with pou christians"???????

>worshiping an old coot

Ok, this one is not an image but it really pissed me off, I was talking with an American on /bant/
Me being a literal autist I like to be alone in my one room apartment, I barely have to clean it and I know nobody will bother me. But this guy kept mocking me for it, bragging about how much property he owns and his 3 kids.
I tried to explain to him how I hate human company for long periods of time, but he closed with "a large home is a happy home"
This shit really annoys me. Americans are so materialistic they can't see someone being happy with what they have, like they need that carrot on a stick in the form of "more stuff" to keep them alive.

>he also likes hitler.
How is that a bad thing?

>being this much of a tool

it makes you a massive, flamboyant faggot.

ad homonem

Wasnt nazi germany like wholly non-theist? As in all religion was b&?

Or am i thinking of communism?

This guy is hilarious!

>ad homonem
>homonem
>homo
kek. dat freudian slip.

>Wasnt nazi germany like wholly non-theist? As in all religion was b&?
That's USSR. Nazi Germany was Christain as fuck.

nope. deeply religious. christian on the surface, but the ss had some hybrid religion based on the thule society, which in turn was based on madam blavatsky's bullshit.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

"History is written by the victors"

mostly yes, I doubt that quote and pretty much all quotes unless there is an audio source

Makes me wish my name was victor so I could write a history textbook. But they won't let me.

Isn't it? If Nazis won we would all be tought they were the good guys, no?

The wolf pack hunt as one, their main strength is their togetherness. When the pack is silent, and only the moon howls, the pack is broken, and the moon celebrates the collapse of the pack, the loss of their strength.

Just my interpretation, could mean anything.

He was on a lot of drugs, actually for most of his life, so it could mean literally anything. He probably wrote it while on cocaine.

It is strange that only extraordinary men make the discoveries, which later appear so easy and simple.

Made me think how there's something actually simple around us all the time we just haven't discovered it, maybe a new way to communicate. Maybe a new way to conserve and spend energy, maybe a way to vibrate atoms over lightspeed and test the time travel theory

fuck all these idiots posting the randomly generated ones. random =/= funny

Hey, euro pleb, a large home is a happy home.
Now go clean your room

Actually, that quote was the funniest in the bunch.

Like the laws of physics? Bill Nye made them sound simple but there's too much complex applied mathematics in physics for the average person to grasp. Including me, I'd say that many discoveries are made by people with extraordinary abilitys of the brain, yet are dumbed down enough as time goes on for most people to scratch the surface.

Abilities* Oopsie

Literally a wardrobe, desk and a bookshelf. What is there to clean?

Don't worship an unjust God? Who is a filthy mortal slave of the almighty to question his divine greatness?

Are your books alphabetized? Is your wardrobe folded properly? Is your bed clean enough for your parents to fuck in?

belive me. i'm only posting the funny ones. there are some random ones that are shit tier at best.

>Is your bed clean enough for your parents to fuck in?
I live by myself :-)
To answer your question, it comes out of the wall so technically not.
Books are sorted by game and the wardrobe is properly neat.

exactly, didn't einstein say "everything should be made simple, but not simpler"

And when you read about a discovery and understand the concept in a day, it means you didn't learn everything about it, but it does not mean that you can't learn everything about it.

It's not like einstein thought of e=mc2 in a day, it was many years of thinking and questioning.

Maybe he thought of a similar concept in a day, or in an hour or even in a second, but he didn't come to the answer in a day.

I have had my results for a long time: but I do not yet know how I am to arrive at them.
-Carl Gauss.

You only think it's simple because of confirmation bias. You already learned a small part about it at an early age, therefore it seems simple, when the intricacies are still far beyond your grasp.

He was catholic no?

Of course, I didn't mean I understand it wholly, I meant the general concept of something, which anyone can learn.

Decidedly so

>mfw 'tis actually nobler in the mind to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them

Yes and no

'I know big words. Bigly even. Huge words. Words which are bigly' - the 45th President of the United States.

In the end, aren't dreams the same thing as reality in the way that it is just happening inside our brains? Isn't this the definition of schizophrenia, that the brain is somehow tied in a knot? Not literally.

>Yes
fify

cringe

The topic was quotes that made you think, not quotes you agree with because you're a neckbeard

fake quote, dumb atheist

>not being atheist
Prove gods exist.

Prove you're conscious to me, you dumb "skeptic" ape.

When God, if any of the hundreds of them exist, makes their presence obvious to mere mortals like myself, then I will believe. If they want to worshiped for that matter, then it would not even be possible for us to think otherwise, and they would eliminate any and all doubt in our minds. Whatever the case, until then, you and your cabal are fucking delusional.

What did he mean by this?

Deep, man, deep

I can't
:-(
How does this prove gods are real?

Don't get mad at me because you refuse to think

Read the book

>on random board
>in a funnies thread
Wadidiu expact mate?

Looking through this guy's quotes, they're quite the quotes.

>spoonfeed me!
You have a lifetime to reflect on metaphysical questions and learn, pleb.

>I can't
So I guess you're not conscious :-(

So you're saying I should just assume gods exist because I can't prove they don't?
I know for sure I am conscious, as for anybody else I just give them the benefit of the debut out of politeness. If you could somehow prove I'm the only conscious one I'd be shocked but I'd accept it eventually.

>I know for sure I am conscious
Stop trying to trick me.

Hahaha, where the fuck do You live? There is a ton of smelly, lazy gypsies outside my town right now

A girl with big tits is worth more than a girl with small tits.

- me

Fuck off shill, you're not fooling anyone

Guys what did he mean by this?

I, too, can make up a being, write a book about them, and believe in it as if they were fact and reality.

Examining questions will not prove whether Gods exist unless there is observable evidence of them. Even the philosophers of old who are much smarter than you and I admit as much, try again.

kurwin na czanach nie tower

fuck off

butthurt sjw detected

I fail to see how this proves the roman pantheon is real.