Loli award goes to....me . thanks to the guy who posted the download link to Honey Select...

loli award goes to....me . thanks to the guy who posted the download link to Honey Select . after downloading and installing, install the mod in the folder too. it took me THIS fucking long, but i am , and always have been, and always will be, the best character designer in the world. link fitgirl-repacks.site/honey-select-3-dlcs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JdFJTO6FNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>honey select
>anime girls on the verge of crying

What a grotesque piece of shite, Let me design your character,OP. Bleh

post more

You will never beat laurab

ahahahahaha im trying ahahah

UNPOSSIBLE

Is the loli mod included in there or do I have to download it somewhere else?

btw this is my character i made in Black Desert last week (before deleting the game of course). i am actually a god at this

i have no idea i just spent a few hours grinding it until i got it down, as usual. maybe it lets me upload a data file? i havent even started the game yet

jesus fuck

she has no cheeck bones ewwww

>nasty saggy pointy tits
EWW

tits are too big and too pointy

loool i adjusted the tits a little, i like them puffy and they are not saggy they are angled up . i might make them a bit smaller ill have a look. i may be a raging pedo but i do like my puffy tits.

you need to have cheeks like that to get a childish look in these things. theres only so much you can do. i could keep going but i've spent too long now i'm exhausted. there's a few flaws to take another look at but i'm pretty much done

make them smaller

>pedo
>puffy tits
>tits
You arent a pedo

you can't change the length of limbs, for example, so everything has to be balanced 'somehow'

i like my puffy tits :3 but i jerk off to videos like this on a daily basis youtube.com/watch?v=1JdFJTO6FNM