Goodell will not be attending Gillette stadium for the AFCCG, that makes it 3 years in a row

Goodell will not be attending Gillette stadium for the AFCCG, that makes it 3 years in a row.

Why is Roger so afraid of New England?

he can't stand by his decision

if he truly believed in his ruling he wouldn't be afraid to return

everybody knows he went after the Patriots for no fucking reason

then why did you ask?

Because he's a coward. But that will only make it sweeter when he has to hand Mr. Kraft the Lombardi and Brady Super Bowl MVP.

>Patcucks seriously think they are breaking through barriers made by the NFL

How much would it cost to put out a successful hit out on the guy? Make it look like an accident.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

He probably figures some demented Pats fan will assault him... and he's probably right.

>WHERE IS RODGERS

Can you blame him? The afc is a shit fest this year.

This. I want to hear those chants so bad this weekend as the Pats move on to their 7th owl.

>not a single pats fan wants him in new england

>every pats fan bitching that he's not coming to new england

because Brady will find him and bully him

He's a pussy. I'd fucking reck him if ever came to Foxboro

>canada

nah bostonians are all talk, the worst they'll do is throw pizza at your face

Every Pats fan wants him there so we can chant "Fuck you Rodger" for 3 straight hours.

And we all live with the hope that some super drunk fan will feel extra-saucy and toss a meatball sub at him.

i want goodell at gillette so i can throw a balloon full of champagne at him and yell "have a taste of the good life, ya sack 'a shit!"

Worked hard on that didn't ya

I dunno. The stench?

Honestly how can NFL fans not want to see this smug piece of shit have to hand over the Lombardi and SB MVP to Brady?

Honestly how can Patriot fans think anybody else except them gives a single fucking shit about Goodell handing a trophy to Brady, which he won't even do, because he hands the trophy to the owner, not the player.

Why is anybody supposed to care. Why are we supposed to be invested in the drama between the Patriots and the League.

>Goodell shows up
>Fans become unruly and belligerant
>It gets so bad that they have to forfeit
>Steelers go to the superbowl
>Sup Forums develops a wild conspiracy theory

~$250,000 and up. It would be cheaper to hire his maid to put some poison in his tea/coffee.

He's a pussy

Goodell went after the Pats because Grigson and Kensil hated the Pats and legitimately thought they deflated the footballs (because they didn't understand the Ideal Gas Law), so they leaked a whole bunch of shit to ESPN, which made the Pats look guilty as fuck, and by the time Goodell got hold of the matter, public opinion had already solidified against the Pats, and because the owners resented the fact that Goodell had a cozy relationship with Kraft, the pressure forced Goodell's hand to come up with something to prove the Pats were guilty. I think Goodell, Wells, and the League honestly believed Brady was guilty until independent scientists started refuting the Wells Report, and at that point it was too late to back down, so Goodell moved the goal posts and suspended Brady for not cooperating with the investigation (even though the Wells report said he was cooperative, despite knowing he refused to hand over his phone). The League thought they would score a quick victory in the NY Circuit Court because NY arbitration law heavily favored their case, and that this would all go away, but Judge Berman said "fuck it. you screwed this guy over. I don't care what the law says." So the case got dragged out for another year until it was ultimately overturned in the appellate process. The League made a last ditch effort to prove Brady's guilt by measuring the footballs randomly over the course of the 2015 season, but they never released the results, so it probably didn't support their case. Now Kraft hates Goodell, the owners hate Kraft, and Goodell is just raking in his 40 million a year until he gets let go.

This is the objective, irrefutable story of deflategate.