11 Offensive Festival Looks You Should Avoid This Summer

>11 Offensive Festival Looks You Should Avoid This Summer

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/ae873k/festival-fashion-bindi-headdress-glitter-guide?utm_source=vicefbus

>7. Burzum Shirts

>Regardless of what you think about his music, why don't you just wear shirts from the other 2,345 bands in you iTunes that aren't murdering racists?

What do you think of this list? Especially with number 7? I actually agree with everything, honestly. This shit needs to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/ae873k/festival-fashion-bindi-headdress-glitter-guide?utm_source=vicefbus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should remove Beatles shirts too because John Lennon beat his wife.

I don't like people telling me what to do, and heaven forbid my existence is offensive to people. A lot of it just common sense anyways.

who [spoiler]fucking[/spoiler] cares

lmao what a gay ass list

I had no desire to do any of those things until I read that list.

Vice is the new buzzfeed

The Burzum shirts are great to spot retards so i'm up to people wearing them

Like I give a fuck what 2017 sjw Vice thinks is cool. They're worse than CNN at this point.

who would wear a Burzum shirt to a non-metal festival anyway? these idiots don't think before they write, they just want to get their politically correct opinions out there

I'm glad Burzum is still one of the most well known black metal bands, keeps the sjw's at bay.

Posting fake news
Only retards believe this shit user
Vice is for low IQ faggots and you should feel bad for posting it

I'd say to use an archive service to avoid giving these Commie fucks ad revenue , but they've gone full 1984 Orwellian nightmare and remotely disabled all archives from working
(That way they can edit out their articles when called out on their demonstrably false BS)

If you live in America (not Germany, Canada, or UK)
You can wear whatever the fuck you want no matter what. Period.
>Remember when it was just about the music and people weren't constantly shitposting/politicizing every god damn thing?
No Grandpa what was that like?

>Has no rebuttal
Solid argument mongoloid

he's not wrong tho

kaffiyehs are fucking awesome fuck this

>Sexist t-shirt
This is the only thing I actually agree with but I guess a t-shirt like that is a nice way to spot an idiot who deserves a warm splash of flat beer in the face.

>Henna
I'm from one of the cultures they mentioned henna originated from, and we would not get offended if some person walked around with henna. In fact, a lot of girls from my ethnicity and religion have henna on their hands outside of festive events like weddings and such. We're actually making bank by giving white and Asian people henna on their hands too. It's just another look.

>Burzum
Personally I wouldn't wear a Burzum shirt but if people like the music who are we to judge? In their logic people should also stop wearing Led Zeppelin t-shirts because Jimmy Page is a pedo. Nevertheless, I still see their t-shirts in stores like forever 21 and h&m.

Last year I went to this festival where they only had hiphop and I saw tons of people wearing metal t-shirts. So I guess a lot of people.

>vice

Into the trash it goes you crybaby faggot, kill yourself so you can stop being offended by everything

>StopLikingWhatiDontLiKe.jpeg

Almost everything on this list is related to Indian culture. What is it with westerners and wanting to act like Indians during music festivals? Next thing you know they'll start smelling like Indians too.

>aztec patterns

Yeah that's one extinct race of people I wouldn't want to offend

>Vice
Miss me with that gay shit fool

Especially the Eat Sleep Rape Repeat t-shirt, am I right?

I fucking hate millennials.

ayy

t. isolated millennial

It was probably written by an Indian woman.

that shirt is retarded and i hope that tiny dick chink gets raped

>Natalie Meinert
Try German

lmao
>If you live in America,You can wear whatever the fuck you want no matter what. Period.

Sure thang. The country that is always quick to ostracize anyone for even slightly "appropriating" something. Nice try. Funny thing is that you prolly believe that shite.

That dude looking all smug wearing that t-shirt probably got what was coming to him on the day the picture was taken. He probably uses it as a dirty rag to clean his bathroom now.

Try Jewish.

I don't think a Jewish girl is going to defend a Palestinian's kaffiyeh

jews are the most self-hating race in the world

...Since when? Maybe in a Woody Allen film universe but the Jewish people I know are actually really happy with how they look, their culture etc.

Oh no! Someone said a thing!
Better burn my shirt now
Along with the constitution

I have a burzum shirt and it was in heavy rotation for years while I worked at a fucking elementary school

No one said shit, even here in triggered-happy commiefornia

Don't be such a pussy

>thump.vice.com/en_us/article/ae873k/festival-fashion-bindi-headdress-glitter-guide?utm_source=vicefbus
Seriously if these things offend you probably shouldn't leave you house

That's because your average person doesn't know what the fuck "a Burzum" is.

I agree with som ov the list. The type of people that go to festivals like Coachella are people that hav a absolute disregard for culture and authenticity. They are superficial morons that hav no idea or any interest in the culture they ar carelessly emulating style from as an accessory.

People asked , I told them what it was.
That's what normal adults do...
They probably looked it up
It's just a shirt

What if it was a cringy Godsmack shirt?
All people who wear Godsmack numetal gear are satanist Wiccans? That makes zero logical sense
By wearing a Stevie nicks shirt I support the occult?
By wearing vital remains gear I worship the devil?

Don't be ridiculous

>What if a kid listens to it?
I'd take burzum over degenerate Miley Cyrus/Katy Perry/Disney channel propaganda any day of the week

The only that's tight is the penis costume. If you had the balls to go out with on, though I've got to give you credit

Nah I'm a Gen Z frontrunner.

They're not going to look it up if you just tell them it's one of your favorite Death Metal bands. They're not that interested, trust me. I'm not being ridiculous, I agree with your logic that if Burzum merch is no-go, than any musician's merch who's done some weird shit should be banished from the face of the earth. But don't pretend that people are going to be impressed or offended by your edgy fashion style. A lot of times it won't even raise an eyebrow.

>I'd take burzum over degenerate Miley Cyrus/Katy Perry/Disney channel propaganda any day of the week
People are allowed to enjoy this type of music and wear their merch, just like you are allowed to enjoy your cool black t-shirt with edgy medieval font. Kind of hypocritical to call people like Katy and Miley degenerate when the man behind Burzum takes the crown when it comes to degeneracy.

>warm splash of flat beer to the face
>tfw you've been really drunk and actually done this to someone at a concert and nothing happened to you
thanks for the good memory user

honestly let people wear this shit, it makes it easier to avoid them, and assholes who thinks they're unique or special or expressing their individuality by having things they only wear for three days at some shit music festival to attract attention and get brownie points for being interesting when in fact the only thing interesting about them is that they'd resort to such measures in a vain effort to make it look like they have a creative personality, should be left alone so they don't bother the rest of us with their trite internal monologues about what they think art is, and how it's going to change the world or some other bullshit when we all know they couldn't slap together a passable piece of art if their balls were in a vice and wolves were descending upon their elderly mothers.

>implying it wasn't self defense

Mainstream media is LITERAL brainwashing
But we both know thats not what the thread is about

Of course listen to whatever suits you
That's what the first amendment is all about

However evidently people ARE offended thanks to dear old vice & their shitposting antics

I worked as an educator for 7 years,
Many people respected me and didn't think I was just an edgelord

Tbh you'd probably be disappointed with the public education system, it's really fucked up beyond all belief and many of the people I thought I respected we're actually huge pieces of shit behind closed doors

If your hearts not in it, why even do it?
I feel bad for the kids

in no way or shape are those offensive to anyone's native culture except maybe the native american head dress which I don\t know about since I am from the middle east.

>Henna sacred religious ornament
>Sari being Muslim
>That terrorist scarf thing as a religious symbol
LMAO

This level of butthurt made me buy a Burzum shirt

>No Aztec patterns

How big of a fucking pussy do you have to be that wearing a design from the 1400s is seen as offensive

>murdering
self defence
>racist
who cares

These types of pathetic occurrences only further proves that Pol is right all along