youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjvGr7KAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3WGyKCeR88A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You won't.

Bump

How can her tits be so big

Moar. Need for scientific research.

Because photoshop.

Daniele Borgeli, I think that's her name. Isn't it amazing how one line on a popular TV show brought her an equally large amount of fame? No doubt, the money will follow. Is this the power of a meme? Are meme's the modern day equivalent to selling your soul to the devil?
God damn, maybe that what the "Andy Sixx log of shit" dude is trying to do. Perhaps?

Crazy times.

Dude she is wearing a push-up bra. Plus she is underage and such a punk.

Bump
N

Wrong
Genetics

Bump

God those lips look kissable soft. I'd love to shit in her mouth.

Bump

Bump

Fuck off, post the cheese pizza and lets get our fap on.

She isn't nude dumbass

Guys stop (Bump)ing and start dumping

cmbtrx8w

Vola?

The nice thing about photos of her is that you don't have to listen to her or spend any time with her.

>Who wants to jerk of to this slut?

Jerk of TO? Hell no. I'm literally on the internet right now. At home. Alone. With so much time and energy that I could find just about ANYTHING to jerk off to.

>jerk off IN FRONT OF

Now that's a different story. She looks like fun. I'd love to show off for her and see how she reacts. That could be interesting.

I don't care how good a push up bra can do the job of faking it, you can't fake all of that gigantic breast meat cleavage that is out in the open like that to be judged

Migrate
Keep
The
Bregoli
Hype
Going

Does the slut have fb or kik?

Woah calm down now andy

she got sc

Bump

>scientific research
I caught you up user my paper for bergoli will soon be published on researchgate, lurk more.

Shes 14 bruh

Oi

what was the old-timey equivalent of selling your soul to the devil?

bump

Heres a video of her taking a pee on the street.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ieqiPjY8gY

We all know this. Why is there always some dumbass that points this out? This gets posted several times a day. You're not pointing out anything new so STFU about it already.

Can we all just wait 4 years and come back to this then?

selling your soul to the devil

ahmigosh cheese pizza?

That would still not work, so jerk off now and don't regret anything

i just want to see her tits, nothing else. just her tits.

By that time she will be a Methead and her look,,,, well.. If she's not dead

100% would fuck

Nah, wait 4 years and her sex tape will "leak"

same 2 people keep reposting this shit thread

get over it already

If anyone needs proof of how big and real her tits are this video would be it...nice sway and great cleavage.

That's that little boy, that wants to be a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjvGr7KAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3WGyKCeR88A
youre welcome

It's not a meme, it's a way of life, a gender, if you will. Andyslogynous is what Identify as, my pronouns are: log, warm, creamy, dreamy, steamy and slidd.

One day, our (bowel) movement will be accepted and we add a brown stripe to the lgbt flag. ^_^

This girl is proof that poor white trash shouldn't be permitted to raise children. She would be better off in a foster home.

cmbtrx8w

anyone know what this does?

dont tell summerfags

summerfags...

find out for yourself

What's a summer fag

google vola file

What is a summerfag and why can't you tell them what this does. Why is this so important

kek

Damn logposting even here

lol I didn't know what to do but I found out in 10 seconds, come on PHAGGET it's not hard to do.

cheers my dude

Bump

Fakes are as close as you will get, Sup Forumsro.

Photoshop. Thats not how cleavage works.

Not unless you have nudes.

Literally every straight man with a functioning dick.

Its straight from snacpchat

Blurry as hell

Agree

cause its fake...
her tits are like 3x the size of those

Clearly way too small those tits...even if you think she uses a push up bra, which she does, she has way more breast meat peeking out of the top of those tops she wears then even those whole tits are showing.

Look at the bikini pics in this thread from earlier today,no push or anything

Its not fake its from a video, do some research

I agree, her tits are pretty damn large. Look at those videos especially the one where she is peeing...smaller tits do not move or look like that.

>one where she is peeing.
wat

Its fake as fuck...those tits are way smaller than what she has push up bra or not it is not even close.

That blurry pic is actually real. It came from a live stream her friend was doing where she accidentally caught her topless. I still have the webm though it's only a few seconds and equally as blurry.

proof

nudes of this slut?

Gimme gimme