Found this coin in the register of my job, so I took it. Anyone know where it's from, or if it's rare?

Found this coin in the register of my job, so I took it. Anyone know where it's from, or if it's rare?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Hollrock-Engineering-Hadley-MA-In-God-We-Trust-Play-Golf-Token-/121960558663
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the back of the coin.

looks like a Roosevelt dime blasted to shit, what color is the edge? solid silver means its 90% silver and worth about a dollar, based just on the metal, the condition is shit.

>copper strip means its nothing

I don't recognize it but will do some checking for you OP.

My gut feeling, probably worth about 0.00006 cents because of condition. But you never know.

Back soon...

Don't take up coin collecting as a hobby user.

oh shit Im wrong as fuck, I know Ethiopia has a star like that in its flag, that could be something idk.

holy fuck thats some ilurminati shit. why did you steal it? your boss is probably ilurminati

Arabic writing. Maybe an old coin from somewhere like Kuwait or Jordan?

>roosevelt dime
>solid = 90%

you truly are an autistic one

I don't help thieves. That's point of being a lowlife thief, right? You "help yourself." So fuck you. Help yourself, faggot. I help you out, next week you'll be stealing my car.

Op, take a pencil and piece of paper. Hold the paper against the coin, then sketch LIGHTLY to see what the words are.
then take it and the coin to a coin shop and he'll tell you to go fuck yourself.

I'd love to know how he'd steal your car from a post on an anonymous website.

>1994
>is it rare

you got robbed by a mudslime

He obviously replaced it with a dime from his own pocket. Don't be a faggot.

sorry bud

m.ebay.com/itm/Morocco-1974-1394-1-Dirham-Copper-Nickel-Coin-al-Hassan-II-/261271100411

I took it because it has no American value, it means nothing if I take it. Someone probably thought it was a quarter.

To be fair, he was going by the first pic. It could almost pass as one, in really shitty condition.

That is one Moroccan dirham. The design with the two lions and the crown is the royal coat of arms of the Kingdom.

Thanks user.

Post a pic next to a quarter not your finger so we can get a better feel for the size.

>It could almost pass as one
i guess so....if you're either blind or completely fucken retarded

Looks like Paki shit m8. Hope you get sacked for theft, you cunt.

Hey user I have a genuine 1931 Kennedy half penny I'll sell ya........ I'll need about tree-fiddy.

funny I was thinkin the same thing...

Thieves are surprisingly crafty.

Damn someone beat me to it. Its a Moroccan coin. No real value. Still you did well, keep your eyes out, you wouldnt believe how much valuable shit is circulating in change.

Ah, the ol' switcheroo.

Well done OP.

This is what happens when reddit fags see shit threads like this. They google nonsense they know nothing about and then answer first as if they are experts on the subject. Didnt fool anyone this time.

It is a Moroccan Dirham probably from sometime between the 60's to the 90's during the reign of Hassan II.

Since it's a coin thread, here is my 1942 dime with a Fasces on the back.

Post your cool coins everyone. This is much more interesting than trap thread #3575

>This is what happens when reddit fags see shit >threads like this. They google nonsense they >know nothing about and then answer first as if
>they are experts on the subject. Didnt fool >anyone this time.

Nailed it, fam.

Nice Mercury Head dime. Looks to be in very nice condition.

>This is much more interesting than trap thread #3575
Now this is where you and I differ, son. but yes, rare coins away.

Am radditfuck. Can confirm

>dime from his own pocket
it's 2017. who the fuck carries change?

Thanks, I found it in the cracks of a parking lot of a Buddhist temple.

Here, I'm gonna dump some pics of the rest of my cool coins.

People who don't like their bank or credit card company knowing how they spend every penny.

Niggah I always have cash on me. Don't need some faggot in my banks HQ to know I buy chick fil a for lunch every second day.

its mudsilme money, its worthless unless you go visit the middle east for your regularly scheduled beheading

I don't even have a bank brotha. Fuck the new world order.

bottom right is a 1 yen Japanese coin

The date is 1974, it can still be read on the reverse.

Thanks, I was wondering about that one

Last one, some1 else post more coins

The 2nd coin to the right and the last coin to the left are $1 coins.

The coin in the middle is a buffalo coin

Here you go, my 1968 S Proof Set

Nice. Do you have any more?

Yeah, here's some interesting ones I got out of a huge bag of coins...

The bottom one looks like a half dollar, but the color is gold instead of silver.

Do you know what the top one is?

And some others... I got some bills too which I'll show you if you want.

The top one is this: ebay.com/itm/Hollrock-Engineering-Hadley-MA-In-God-We-Trust-Play-Golf-Token-/121960558663

I got a ton of bufallo nickels, mercury dimes, a gallon of wheat pennies, and dozens of steel pennies.

It's a hobby.

It's from Morocco. Worth fuckall.

Same. I don't have any steel penny's however. I also collect bills as well.

It says 1914

Condition is absolute shit though, probably not worth any more than the material it is made out of

>Samefag

might say 74 now that I look closer

either way not worth jack

Post pictures

I also want a steel penny. I love Indian Head nickels, I wish they would remint them again.