How's your voice coming along, Sup Forums?

How's your voice coming along, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EwOOdrx4G0
youtube.com/watch?v=wKFwcYlHToE
youtube.com/watch?v=O9J1ArbYeBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can sing songs by Mac Demarco, Morrissey, Depeche Mode

What voice is this? I cant scream fo shit

my balls haven't dropped yet so I wouldn't know

whats the correlation between testicles and voice again?

weak

is it possible to train a shit voice into a decent one

If you could sing/sound like one person, who would it be?

freddie mercury

kurt cobain

layne staley

daryl hall

brian wilson

not sure which girls are into more, those high pitched or deep masculine singing voices

probably forgetting a lot of neat voices

It's a figure of speech meaning he hasn't passed puberty yet, it wasn't meant in a literal form

I think that is the term you would use meaning the person hasnt hit puberty yet.

Fucking Freddie, man, but unfortunately I can only go high as Daryl hall without falsetto

Kind of similar to Billy Corgan, in the fact that it's technically a pretty crappy voice, but at least it's unique and I can sing on key.

I can sing a lot of styles, more comfortable with low stuff but on a good day I can sing falsetto parts from "March Of The Black Queen"

I'd give myself a 6 or a 7/10. I gotta train my higher register and learn how to nail vibrato, but other than that I'm fairly happy with it.

i tried singing my own lyrics once and someone told me i sounded like an angry old man, doesn't help i smoke a bajillion cigarettes a day

Sounds pretty cool tho

oh fuck I forgot james taylor. that'd be a slick singing voice to have. jim croce was cool, a little too folky though.

this is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=6EwOOdrx4G0

can't imagine how many girls masturbated while listening to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=wKFwcYlHToE

freddie mercury is the best though.

fuck, anthony kiedis too, that'd be sick.
youtube.com/watch?v=O9J1ArbYeBU

I'm like 6/10 vocals, I can sing The Mars Volta songs alright but usually an octave lower

I'm total shit.
What to do, Sup Forums?

sing more songs

I have no idea, how do I know when my voice is good? I think my voice is youtubecover-tier

i'm already singing a lot. Yet, I'm still sound like an utter garbage

It gets the job done. I don't like my timbre, but I am satisfied with my volume, range and intonation. I've been complimented on it a lot, which kind of bugs me because I don't think of myself as a singer, or even enjoy singing that much. I prefer to do backing vocals, if anything.

I'm happy with it now. Years ago I tried to affect James Walsh, Jasmine Rodgers, different styles but then you realize it's better to not try and imitate other styles and find your own.

I can kinda sing like Will Tolleto and Elliott Smith.
How do I completely change my voice?