Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient!

Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient!
Free (you)s for all posters!

We are in the same boat. What meds do you take? Risperidone & quetiapine here.

>We are in the same boat
Sorry to hear that, user. Hopefully it's not too bad for you.
>What meds do you take?
None, I don't take medicine for anything that isn't life-threatening. It violates my morals.

How does it feel

Do you see imaginary anime girls?

Do you see anthro cars that talk to you?

Do you see rockets that shoot lasers that look surprisingly like assholes?

Please tell me! I'm curious

>How does it feel
Can you be more specific? That's a really vague question.
These are some oddly specific questions you have, user.
>Do you see imaginary anime girls?
I have never seen any.
>Do you see anthro cars that talk to you?
No.. I have to admit, that would be mildly amusing though.
>Do you see rockets that shoot lasers that look surprisingly like assholes?
What...no..

Do you like big hecking woofers?

Can you use the hallucinations to your advantage in any way?

So what is a schizo being like? You don't gurgle and spit right? So do you basically have random bouts of "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BITCH!" ????

How is everyday life, going to the shop, being social with friends and etc. People have told me that I may be schizo and I just wanna hear if I can relate to you.

sup schizofrend whatchadoing

>Do you like big hecking woofers?
hecking big woofers are my favorite animels.
>Can you use the hallucinations to your advantage in any way?
I can talk to the auditory ones (voices). For company, or for a "different" perspective on things.
>So what is a schizo being like?
I just lose touch with reality sometimes and have a very limited range of emotions (sometimes none at all).
>You don't gurgle and spit right?
No, I'm not retarded. (debateable)
>So do you basically have random bouts of "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BITCH!" ????
Yea, it does happen if I'm in a really bad mood and psychotic. Basically, instead of wanting to kill myself, I want to kill people around me.

>How is everyday life
Pretty uneventful, usually. I don't really go outside often I mostly keep myself cooped up in the house, as I do not like interacting with people.
>going to the shop
Is that a britbong I see?
When I go out shopping I usually don't interact with people at all. I usually just tend to watch them, even when I'm checking out, though I usually just use the self-checkout.
>being social with friends and etc
When I'm with people I'm comfortable around, I'm fairly "normal" but my psychotic side comes out more (I usually hide it in public as best I can). And I say and do crazy things, but it seems to amuse my friends.
>sup schizofrend whatchadoing
Watching some 7d2d videos on the toob and posting here. How's it?

why you are such a fag?
why havent killed yourself yet?

Well, if it isn't my favorite user. I wonder though, are you always the same user? How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?
>why you are such a fag?
Why not?
>why havent killed yourself yet?
Still don't feel like it.

Thanks for answering.

No britbong here, I come from the woods of Sweden.

Oh cool, you are back! Only read a bit yesterday without asking anything.

I always wondered, is it hard to find a stable job to do and keep with such an issue? Or do you study or anything?
I'm having 'minor' mental issues with an OCD, but when I've been in a pretty bad condition I had quite some troubles beeing productive at all myself.

And have you ever been in a psychiatric clinic, and if, how often?

yea the same dunno im always refreshing catalog

>Thanks for answering.
No problem, friend.
>No britbong here, I come from the woods of Sweden.
Ooh, I do love me a Swedish accent.
>is it hard to find a stable job to do and keep with such an issue?
It does make it very difficult. I can't stand to be around people, and that's what most jobs do.
>Or do you study or anything?
Not currently, I studied Psychology for a year then stopped because I lost interest in school. I plan on going back some time though.
>I'm having 'minor' mental issues with an OCD
Oh, that's rough. I hope it's not too bad for you. My mother is mildly OCD as well.
>And have you ever been in a psychiatric clinic
I have not, thankfully. I try to avoid all hospitals like the plague. I can't stand them.
>yea the same dunno im always refreshing catalog
You must spend quite a bit of time on here, then. I've seen you around at basically all hours.

Thanks for answering as well.
Good to hear, that you can do without hospitals and such.

I'm fine with my OCD atm, it was pretty terrible a while ago, but it got a lot better after a therapy and taking meds for about half a year.

>Thanks for answering as well.
You're welcome.
>that you can do without hospitals and such.
I'm quite glad that I can. Hopefully, it doesn't progress to the stage where I have to be hospitalized.
>I'm fine with my OCD atm
It's good to hear you got it under control. I've seen how debilitating it can be.

It's nice to see a thread with actual conversation instead of baseless back and forth insults

>It's nice to see a thread with actual conversation instead of baseless back and forth insults
I try to contribute something that's at least a tiny bit better than the normal cancer. Glad you enjoy it, user.

How many voices do you hear and what are they like? Do you converse with your voices within your own mind, or do you actually speak to them?

fag

>How many voices do you hear
I have 3 reoccurring ones. But they aren't the only ones that I hear. For instance, the other night I sat in the hallway talking to a nigger in the hood about buying weed for about 45 minutes.
>what are they like?
The reoccurring ones are two females, and one male. Of the two females there is a friendly, supportive one, she is soft spoken. The other is kind of a bitch (not really in a bad way, she's just very blunt and straightforward, but it can also be in a bad way.) She has a raspy voice (similar to Mio from Nichijou). The third is a male, he doesn't really talk often, and he's very neutral, only says facts.
>Do you converse with your voices within your own mind, or do you actually speak to them?
Both, it all depends on the situation.
>fag
Yo, user. That's rude as fuck. How could you say that?

Bumping for a "(You)"

>Bumping for a "(You)"
'Ere (you) go.
Are you okay, user!?

I ran out of questions, but feel free to post another one of your 420 (or so) shinobu pics

I got called a fag online. Life can't get much worse than this

shinobu has a dick you know?

do you like scaring people?
I do
and I have schizophrenia too

>but feel free to post another one of your 420
I'm at 412, currently.
>Life can't get much worse than this
It's pretty much rock bottom. On the bright side, there's nowhere but up from there.
>shinobu has a dick you know?
why are you spreading such blasphemous lies, user!?

Hey, I'm fucked too. I've got DID (multiple personalities)

Why are you still here?

How often do you talk to your voices? And how often do you get malicious voices? Do your bad voices have any personalities of their own?

>It's pretty much rock bottom. On the bright side, there's nowhere but up from there.
You're not wrong. Hopefully things go better in the future

>do you like scaring people?
I love it. Giving someone a good spoop is quite amusing.
>and I have schizophrenia too
I wonder if there's a correlation?
>Hey
Hiya.
>I'm fucked too. I've got DID
Do you tell people IRL about it? I've always wondered that.
I've only met one person with DID IRL and he was fairly open about it.
>Why are you still here?
Nothin' better to do.
>How often do you talk to your voices?
A lot.
>And how often do you get malicious voices?
Only when I'm in bad moods, which doesn't happen terribly often.
>Do your bad voices have any personalities of their own?
Mhm, all the voices have a slightly different personality.
>Hopefully things go better in the future
Maybe, if you're lucky someone will give you a nice internet compliment.

ur mum is gay

also i prefer to fuck someone up mentally then having a loving relationship with them

Does anyone else in your family has schizophrenia? Aunts, uncles, etc.
How old you were when the first symptoms became obvious, and did you notice it yourself?
What was the first sign to you something was wrong?

do you have pets?

>Does anyone else in your family has schizophrenia?
Not that I'm aware of, but I don't know anyone from my dad's side of the family.
>How old you were when the first symptoms became obvious
About 20-ish is when they started to become really noticeable.
>and did you notice it yourself?
I've always known I was a weirdo, but I didn't know exactly.
>What was the first sign to you something was wrong?
Very vivid hallucinations of animals appearing on me. Like spiders, snakes, shit like that. And becoming paranoid over nonexistent sounds.
>do you have pets?
Kind of. I found a starving dog in my yard, and decided to take her in until my mother has more space at her house (she fosters dogs and gets them adopted out).

There is no escape

STINKY POOPOO HEAD GAYLORD KILL YOUR'E ARE SELF

have you ever fucked adog?

A select few, very rarely though

>have you ever fucked adog?
No, my dick has always been to fat to fit.

I know you are but what am I?

What is your current age and occupation?

Do you have any major goals in life?

You are an intelligent, handsome and charming individual. You are superior to me in every way. I am infinitely envious of you.

length and girth of your dick?

>you lot can thank me later
Wow, thanks a lot, user!
>What is your current age
>and occupation?
A neet.
>Do you have any major goals in life?
To not die.
>You are an intelligent, handsome and charming individual
Woah there, user. Slow your roll.
>length and girth of your dick?
Around 5inches in lenght, and close 6inches in girth.

Do you think you could hurt somebody really bad? Do you thibk you could kill someone?

You are a sweet man with lots of depth and character. The inner strength you posses and your 10 inch dong will get you far in life

What is your opinion on the inflationary crisis in Zimbabwe?

Do you ever see the Black Stick Men?

I have type 1 Bipolar Disorder and when my manic phases get too intense I see them

>Do you think you could hurt somebody really bad?
Yes, without a shadow of a doubt. I've done it before.
>Do you thibk you could kill someone?
Yes, and I hope that I will be able to before I die. I really want to, the adrenaline rush must be amazing.
>What is your opinion on the inflationary crisis in Zimbabwe?
Sucks to be them.

Jabe you ever had sex?

Do you know any other schizo-kin irl?

Any interesting fetishes?

>Do you ever see the Black Stick Men?
Not stickmen, but I have a reoccurring hallucination of a tall lumbering shadowy black figure that wears a long trench coat. He usually just stands in the doorway and stares at me until I acknowledge him and then he disappears.
>Jabe you ever had sex?
Negative, I am a virgin.
>Do you know any other schizo-kin irl?
I have met a few, but I do not know them very well.
>Any interesting fetishes?
giving pleasure, giving pain, beast/furry, loli.

There was a huge crime in my country where an schizophrenic took a kid to a coffee crusher machine and killed him. After your answer i think iam not going to be friends with any schiz i am afraid.of them and think they should all be killed.

>where an schizophrenic took a kid to a coffee crusher machine and killed him
Shit happens.
>After your answer i think iam not going to be friends with any schiz i am afraid.of them
Are you afraid of normal people, too? They commit far more crimes than Shizos. Your rationale is fairly ignorant. There are plenty of nonviolent Schizos, in fact, most of them are friendly and just want to be left alone.

What do you think of Terry A. Davis?

If they want to be left alone why would you try to be friends with them? :^^^)

Black Stick Men are sometimes reported to look more like humans. I've mostly seen one with kind of an arched, spikey back along with huge white eyes

What would you do if someone insisted on dating you?

bump

>What do you think of Terry A. Davis?
I don't really know much about him, other than he's making an OS and has Schizo?
>If they want to be left alone why would you try to be friends with them?
I mean that as a general statement, there are plenty that enjoy the company of others. Just because they want to be left alone doesn't mean they want zero interaction. Most just don't want to take part in society, or don't like large groups. That's what I mean by being left alone.
>I've mostly seen one with kind of an arched, spikey back along with huge white eyes
Sounds spoopy. The guy I see stands up straight and doesn't have eyes, just holes where they should be.

have you ever died?

>What would you do if someone insisted on dating you?
I would try to get to know them and see how it goes from there.
Thanks for the bumpski, user.
>have you ever died?
I do believe I have died three times.

Send nudes, faggot?

can i smell your dirty socks?

>Send nudes, faggot?
I don't know you, user.

We're both schizoid Sup Forumstard weeb shitposters, let me get to know your ass already.

Who's that ugly anime bitch you keep posting?

Are you afraid of your voices?
Can you tune them out?
Do they reflect your current emotions?
Is it just one at a time or do you hear multiple voices like a crowded area?
Any animals you see or hear?
Do all the voices have have some sort of perceptible form or can you not see some, only hear?
Sorry for the many questions. Never meet a schizophrenic person before so im curious.

Not depressed anymore?

do you prefer fucking someone up mentally over having a loving relationship with them?

>can i smell your dirty socks?
I mean, if you can find them.
>let me get to know your ass already.
You can add my kik: SchziOP (not SchizOP, I made a typo and don't care to fix it)
>Who's that ugly anime bitch you keep posting?
>ugly
Fug u user.
Oshino Shinobu
>Are you afraid of your voices?
Nope.
>Can you tune them out?
If I have something else to focus on, I can.
>Do they reflect your current emotions?
I don't know?
>Can you tune them out?
It's usually just one, but there can be multiple. It can be very overwhelming.
>Any animals you see or hear?
I hear birds a lot.
>Do all the voices have have some sort of perceptible form or can you not see some, only hear?
Most of them are just voices, but sometimes I can "see" them. Not like a hallucination but only in my head? If that makes sense.
>Sorry for the many questions.
Worry not.

>Not depressed anymore?
Not currently, it comes and goes. I've mostly just been kind of apathetic.
>do you prefer fucking someone up mentally over having a loving relationship with them?
That's a tough one to answer. If it's someone I like I tend to not want to cause them harm and would rather make them feel good.

Bimp with a schizo doodle

I have hallucinations sometimes (not schzio level, like one a week at most) it's pretty tough at times, I can't imagine what it would be like having them all the time, hopefully you'll find something that works out for you user.

>I have hallucinations sometimes (not schzio level, like one a week at most) it's pretty tough at times
That's rough, hopefully they don't get too bad for you.
>I can't imagine what it would be like having them all the time
I don't have them 24/7. The visual ones are only around when I'm psychotic, and the auditory ones come and go throughout the day.
>hopefully you'll find something that works out for you user.
Thanks, user.

Ok cool, and yeah i get you with my last question.
Do you name them or do they have names?
Are they always there, the 3 reoccuring ones?
Follow up: if not them is there always a voice you hear or do they come and go?
Do they give you advice?
How often do they tell you to do bad shit?
What do you mean by psychotic, can you elaborate more on it?
Do they have any positive effects on you like do some bring happiness or pleasure or such?
What about negative effects?

Hey, I'm a paranoid schizo haha. I hope you're good. These anti-psychs don't help at all and I'm about to give up.

My buddy had a schizophrenic "break" started stalking these chicks we used to work with thinking they're being used by some underground sex slave trade. He was having auditory and visual hallucinations, not the type of guy to take meds. Anyway he's in jail now for the stalking and I'd like to reconnect with him. I'm wondering what you moments of clarity (as in like reality the rest if us percieve) are like and how long they last. Also any violent urges/ actions? How to avoid them?

Thanks OP

Hey, you said that you had beat someone up, can u say more about this?
Also, what about dreams, what are you dreaming about, are them realistic or something or just normal?

>Do you name them or do they have names?
I don't name them, and they don't have names.
>Are they always there, the 3 reoccuring ones?
They are always around, but they aren't always talking, and they haven't always been around.
>if not them is there always a voice you hear or do they come and go?
I've never had a voice that is always around, they usually wind up leaving at some point.
>Do they give you advice?
They do sometimes, yes.
>How often do they tell you to do bad shit?
It's fairly rare.
>What do you mean by psychotic
Psychotic is being in psychosis. Which is basically the low point of Schizophrenia. It's when you're completely out of touch with reality, and when most of the serious hallucinations and delusions happen.
>Do they have any positive effects on you like do some bring happiness or pleasure or such?
They can, but it's not very often.
>What about negative effects?
It's the same as the positive effects. They're quite rare.
>Hey
Hiya.
>I'm a paranoid schizo haha
I'm catatonic/paranoid hehe
>I hope you're good
I'm okay, I have a killer headache from not eating or drinking properly for the past few days.
>These anti-psychs don't help at all and I'm about to give up.
Tell your psychiatrist about it, and get something else if you want to stay on meds. It's common to have to "shop around" for meds to find what works for you. Try Abilify, I've heard good things about it.

I've literally been on every anti-psych, every single one makes me more and more paranoid. The only thing working for me is benzos and opiates.

Is it good advice?
Have you ever listened to the advice?
How often do you reach this psychosis and how long does it last?
Does it actually make you want to do fucked up things or do you do fucked up shit because you are just reacting to your hallucinations and what you think is actually real.
Can you tell when you are psychotic?

>Anyway he's in jail now for the stalking
He wasn't able to get an insanity plea? (If you have those where you're from.)
>I'm wondering what you moments of clarity (as in like reality the rest if us percieve) are like
I'm not really sure how to answer that. They're normal, but not completely normal. I still have some auditory hallucinations and the occasion visuals.
>Also any violent urges/ actions?
I do get them, they're not as common as they used to be though.
>How to avoid them?
A lot of willpower.
>Thanks OP
Doitashimashite.
>Hey, you said that you had beat someone up, can u say more about this?
I used to beat the shit out of my brother basically daily when I was younger, got into fights a lot at school. Stuff like that.
>Also, what about dreams
They're really vivid, usually extremely colorful. Someone usually dies in my dreams, including myself.
>are them realistic
Sometimes they're hyper-realistic, and sometimes they're super "cartoony"
>I've literally been on every anti-psych
Damn, that's sucks user. You might just have to deal with it yourself.
>The only thing working for me is benzos and opiates.
Gross, I would avoid those if I were you for obvious reasons.

Have you had it your whole life?

Has it effected your memory or reasoning skills? I guess what I mean is that, do you struggle with some things most people think are normal, or would someone not even notice you had it for the most part if you didn't tell them?

How often are your threads? I quite like this and i've seen them before but I'm unaware of any kind of schedule.

>Is it good advice?
It can be, but not always.
>Have you ever listened to the advice?
If it seems like a good idea, yes.
>How often do you reach this psychosis
Every few months usually, sometimes every few weeks
>and how long does it last?
A few weeks usually.
>Does it actually make you want to do fucked up things
I don't think I want to do fucked up things because of the Schizo. I think I'm just a fucked-up person.
>Can you tell when you are psychotic?
Usually. There is this kind of "dream" feeling to it. It always feels like I'm dreaming when it happens. Like everything just feels kind of off and fake.
>Have you had it your whole life?
I believe I have.
>Has it effected your memory
Yes, my memory has gotten quite a bit worse.
>or reasoning skills?
Hard to say, really. I don't think it has, my reasoning has always been kind of "odd". But at the same time, I believe I am better at it than most.
>do you struggle with some things most people think are normal
Yes, a lot of the time. It's why I try to avoid society.
>would someone not even notice you had it for the most part if you didn't tell them?
Most people don't know if I don't tell them. I've gotten quite good at hiding it. Unless I'm in a really bad state of mind.
>How often are your threads?
I don't really have a schedule. I usually make them once a day if I'm feeling in the mood. But I sometimes disappear for a week or two.

my mom is paranoid schizophrenic and I don't remember it myself but apparently during her psychotic times she would think the people on TV were talking to her or that the radio was about her, she'd hide in the home feeling like someone from my brother's school was observing her and one time smeared feces on a window. her medication helps a lot though, I don't remember any psychotic things from her myself.

sexy

>my mom is paranoid schizophrenic
Damn, user that's really rough. It sounds like she has it quite bad.
>her medication helps a lot though
That's good to hear. Glad that she is able to have some level of normalcy from her meds.
>sexy
You like what you see, user?

Another doodle bomp

are the voices like auditory stimulus?

>You like what you see, user?
especially the tights one