Is the Tidal High Fidelity worth $9.99 a month...

Is the Tidal High Fidelity worth $9.99 a month? I use Apple Music right now but that student discovered by for Tidal is making me want to switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/how-many-tracks-can-i-sync-to-my-device/
abx.digitalfeed.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try it out. Make an account and redeem code "sprint6" for 6 free months. Not sure if it works outside the US though.

>streaming music
>not buying records or cds
>not torrenting over 20 terabytes of music
summer is shit

Streaming music is good if you don't have 20 terabytes on your phone so you can listen to music outside of your house. Then you can just have on your phone/IPod/or anything else just music that isn't on the streaming service.

>being a kid when streaming didn't exist
>building my own system to stream music over the internet to my phone
there are ways, they're free too

>over the internet
so you're using tons of your phone's data when you're out and about?

Just download V0

Good luck with mobile data and having coverage 24/7. Not to mention the offline storage limits.
support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/how-many-tracks-can-i-sync-to-my-device/

>Entering in your credit card for a trial

>????

You can always look for a nice mobile data plan. My carrier provides free Spotify Premium and free mobile data when using it (and other apps).

>tons of your phone's data
Dude WTF.
>what is wi-fi

Tidal is trash. Why anyone would give money to Jay Z puzzles me

>Not having unlimited data

t. Poor faggot.

I think Spotify is better.
The only real reason to use Tidal is the HiFi subscription if you have audiophile grade gear, and that service costs $20 a month.

>Ignoring the part about (not) having coverage everywhere and having offline song limits

Not to mention that you can't hear a difference between a 320 kbps MP3s and flac.
abx.digitalfeed.net/

>if you have audiophile grade gear
I do, but even then the actual sound quality is negligible, you really can't tell the difference unless your listening to a studio master @2800+ kbps. If you run a declipper and delossifier it will actually sound even better.

>Ignoring the part that some countries actually have an almost complete 4G coverage.

>Some countries
>Still ignoring the fact of offline song limits

>They missed the unlimited 6 month codes

are there working ones out there?

>Still ignoring the fact that offline is for losers.

Nah the voucher/promo code page wont even load now so Im guessing their fixing it

Torrent + plex, m8

lossless streaming is a scam

But user, music is more important than water. You should give your money to those poor artists like Jay-Z, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, etc since they need it in order to bring you more quality music so you don't have to worry about mundane things like water or food.

>Don't pay to own a product or download it for free
>Pay to enjoy a license because some Jews don't want to give you ownership or anything
huh, really made me think

Yes you can. This is like those retards that claim you cant see a difference between 30 FPS and 60

wait. tidal costs MONEY?

i thought it was a free streaming service like spotify that you had to pay to download the music to your phone or some shit

and 10 fucking dollars?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

a year???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

and isn't tidal just like a small handful of mainstream artists that are way past their prime?

JESUS JUSTING CHRIST