Why did Mike think it was a good idea to meet up with a 16-year old girl who contacted him on Facebook and have sex...

Why did Mike think it was a good idea to meet up with a 16-year old girl who contacted him on Facebook and have sex with her?

Her parents ultimately decided not to press charges, but they could have, and his life would have been ruined.

He had to spend a lot of money to lawyer up, and his friends lost some respect for him, also.

Was all that worth it?

is there a source for this shit or are you memeing

stop making shit up and seek help you autist

you actually spend your freetime on writing RLM fanfictions

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

He didn't have sex with her. He made love to her. Get your facts straight, OP.

It was Jay in disguise

You tell me.

jus google it m8

I remember this. It happened just before Eric Andre came in screaming that he wanted Sam Hyde's show cancelled.

YouTube channels like MDE and RLM have a pretty autistic fan base . They seem like virtual friends to them that's why shitty threads like this are created.

You can say that about almost any youtubers though

Would you say RLM's style of comedy is part of the alt-right?

No, you're my virtual friend.

Sex with a 16-year-old is only a misdemeanor in Wisconsin.

Shut up Bergshekelstein

>sex with someone 16 and over is even a crime

Was the girl at least hot?

Seriously? I'd be kinda pissed if money I gave to support Mike's artistic endeavors was instead used to pamper his talentless girlfriend.

Fake

>cute, ginger, be-titted talentless girlfriend

FTFY

Oh shit is that why Jessie left?

>writing fanfic
>writing fanfic about minor internet personalities
>writing fanfic about minor internet personalities at Red Letter Media
This isn't Channel Autism, you fucking retard. RLM are the most normal humans out of all the internet reviewers. Trying to make up stupid drama surrounding them is both desperate and pathetic. Perhaps look into killing yourself.

>getting this upset someone said something about a youtuber

Do you not have any friends?

Ohhh, I see, you're merely "pretending" to be retarded.

I second this

cifirret era syug eseht

>tfw Jay was the one who tipped off her parents

>Spreading rumors like a two-faced woman

>Her parents decided not to press charges.

That's not how things work user.

What should he spend HIS money on, hmmm?

Personal trainers to get his flabby ass into shape so that we can lust over his hot new body.

>tfw it was Jay in a wig