Sup Forums, I need your help

Sup Forums, I need your help.
Last Saturday I had a party and had 3 guys sleep over, and a crazy bitch slept over. Crazy bitch wanted her ex (who was there) to be jealous and said she wanted to have sex with me. So, the night went on, and my friends and her got drunk, her and my one friend (bro, important for later) got really drunk. The night went on, I was on my bed on my phone, when she took off her bra and her pants and started giving me a handjob. She then started giving me a blowjob for 2-3 seconds before I pushed her off, and went to lay down on one of my couches. She passed out on my bed after she got dressed moments later. (All 3 guys were in the room). I told bro and my other friend that I wasnt having sex with her because she was drunk and underage (Am 18, she's 17). After they all left, I told my parents what happened and they told me to stay low, and dont draw attention. Her ex called me later saying that what bro and I did was rape and said he was done with us. I talked to a friend of mine and crazy bitch's the next day and she said crazy bitch texted her saying that bro and I raped her, but she also said that crazy bitch changed up the story twice, basically saying stuff so she sounded completly innocent. Her ex then called me that night stating he loved bro and I to death and that he's making sure she isn't going to do anything with what happened on Saturday. Fast forward to Tuesday night, and bro's gf calls me, saying bro's mom took his phone away and said he's not allowed to talk to her, and that he's going to jail (bro is 17, and his mom is also carzy). I drive my ass over to his house to get confronted by his mom saying why did I do this and the whole shibang. Crazy bitch filed a police report stating bro and I sexually harrassed/raped her, and there was a picture taken by her ex with my dick in her mouth with bro's hand holding her hair. Bro's mom told me to delete all of my social media and be a loner for however long it takes, and said I'm never

(2/2)
allowed to see bro again. All Ihave been doing since is going to and from work, but it has been 48 hours since the case had been reported, and I havent gotten convicted or questioned about it at all. What do I do?

You could try legal action against the crazy bitch, she's 18 so you can press charges of slander.

she's 17

Was that picture taken the night of the event? The way you told it, she succ'd for 2-3 secs then backed off.

>
Crazy bitch filed a police report stating bro and I sexually harrassed/raped her, and there was a picture taken by her ex with my dick in her mouth with bro's hand holding her hair.

Who took the picture? Are you sure this picture really exists? Also, how do you know that she really filed a police report?

Bro's mom is a part of the police law enforcement, and she said there was a picture and described that to me. The only person who could have taken that picture was her ex, because my other friend a) was on the other side of the room, and b) he doesn't even know crazy bitch, and he's one of the best people you'd ever meet

It was taken that night. And a picture can make anything look bad

How long was handjob? BJ was 2-3s, but if handjob lasted for 15 minutes... also he managed to take a photo during this 2-3s? I doubt that...

handjob was about 2 minutes, didn't ejaculate at all, so no DNA can be traced

So you had sex with underage, congrats.
Only thing that can save your ass is your age gap (about a year), but I don't know the USA law, so don't know if this would apply to you.

anyway, get a lawyer

The was no physical contact with her vagina, just her hand and mouth with my penis. And there might be messages between my friends about her wanting to have sex with me (17 is consent where I'm from), so having that evidence would be a lot of help for me.

thinking about that, but doing that might make me look guilty, but the Miranda rights provide me with a lawyer.

Where do you live OP? Much of this advice is worthless unless we know what country or state that you live in.

U.S., Wisconsin

Best thing you can do is to get a IT technician and go with him and the phone to a lawyer. IT guy should certify that the phone was not tampered with (eg. that it has original software, no root, so messages are not forged), and the lawyer should write these messages down with time and from whom to who they are.

>thinking about that, but doing that might make me look guilty, but the Miranda rights provide me with a lawyer.

Getting a lawyer and "looking" guilty is better than not getting a lawyer and actually being falsely found guilty. Also you don't want a public defender. Public defenders are usually terrible. If something real happens and you are actually contacted by the police, tell them that you won't speak to them without an attorney present. Then hire a lawyer and do what the lawyer says.

I might later on, but wouldn't I have gotten convicted by now if it was put in over 48 hours ago?

Will keep that in mind

Sorry, don't know US legal system.