No country for old men gets added to the netflix library

>no country for old men gets added to the netflix library
>suddenly there are dozens of threads about it everyday
hmmmm, I bet these plebs didn't even watch the true coen kino aka ASerious man

There's another Jew, son!

>thinks he's not a pleb because he saw his second coen film today

oh boy, that's embarrassing!

Boring a depressing film. I'm sure it was brilliant but like Black Swan it just felt pointless and nihilistic. I don't want to watch it again.

9/10

There's at least one thread a week for No Country For Old Men and There Will Be Blood, since they're more or less the two most famous movies of the last decade. I suppose they're Sup Forumscore.
There's others like that, too, that are constantly mentioned: Drive, Master and Commander, The Hunt.. the list goes on.

please
accept the mystery

jews think satan is god, can't figure out why nothing makes sense, try to forget about it because for some reason they seem to be ruling the world and they get to laugh at the goyim who don't get it either haha f everyone

/movie(s)

Hmm, your taste is so discerning, my good man, just wow.

If you've been here longer than a few days you'd realize this is one of the most lauded films of the last decade, generally beloved here.

>>no country for old men gets added to the netflix library

Happens with every movie on Netflix

Ok well this is why I don't use netflix

It's the worst "good" Coen film.

Obviously it's not as bad as ladykillers or intolerable clooney but it's a boring jew wankfest. Read your torah before you watch the film and you might enjoy it if you like Family Guy-tier referential humour.

>movies goym will never understand

Meerser miser?

LMAO QUOTES FROM THE MOVIE

FUCKING HILARIOUS

LET ME TRY:

>Culture clash!

OKAY NOW GIVE ME MY UPVOTINGS! xD

One of them is actually relevant to understanding the movie, idiot

autism truly is a debilitating illness

>yfw that's the same "oh jeeze" guy from Fargo

Embarrassing.

fuck off back to redit with your epic quotes

no country has been a staple of vietnamese wire fabrication forums since it cam eout dont be coy

You are such a supah lady.

pathetic

what's it like to be so angry?

Can someone clarify the intro? Was the senpai cursed after stabbing the dybbuk?

I honestly don't know which film is better t b q h.

it is just a mini version of the rest of the movie
The old jew witch thing curse the family because they didn't live life with simplicity, sure it could be a fucking jew witch but it could be just an old dude that you stabbed. even if it was a witch, just give it some soup and it will walk away pleased
Just live life with simplicity, everyone wants answers from god, but in the end, doing the good, couldn't hurt

Because they sometimes offer movies worth watching?

you're not supposed to know, hence the whole Schroedinger's Cat theme.

That's the existential tension of the film and of religion in general.

existential tension is gay

>there exist plebians who dont think that Barton Fink is the finest coen brothers picture

a serious man is weak

I fucking love this movie

>the finest coen brothers picture
You mean Raising Arizona?

this is defamation

I don't know about anyone else but the last shot of Barton Fink was fucking haunting. Barton finally had entered the fantasy world he had become so intent on entering only to find it built on the foundation of despondency and hopelessness. He never thought what he wanted was trying to destroy the very essence of him. I felt for him.