MEDICFAG NEEDED

MEDICFAG NEEDED

My nutsack really hurts. It's not a huge amount of pain but enough to make it uncomfortable. It's like my tubes are all tangled up in there. help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92u08Wmtxwk
youtube.com/watch?v=eocpbmUCRK4
ezloom.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=92u08Wmtxwk

tightly coil a rubber band around it until it is numb

alternatively, kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=eocpbmUCRK4 check if its same size. if its fell the same on every side its may okay

Search "testicular torsion". You are pretty much saying it yourself. Go see an urologist.

This, and better be quick because it may lead to sterility or just serious damage

would testicular torsion hurt really bad? It doesn't hurt THAT bad it's just very uncomfortable

Set your balls on fire

Emergency room, now. Not joking. If shit gets twisted in there, necrosis sets in real fast and you could wind up losing your testicle(s).

Maybe it'll be nothing, better safe than sorry.

Depends on the force that is strangled with. Go see an urologist (or a radiologist or any decent doctor tbh). They can tell you just with a doppler ultrasound.
inb4: I am an americuck I have no money for doctors.

medfag here
might be varicocele, go to a consult with a live doctor so he can examine you
Treat it seriously, because it can lead to infertility

Medifag here, yes it hurts, ur testicle literally rotates and "strangles" a vein artery and nerve above other things.

It might be nothing and testicular torsion could hurt a lot a bit or nothing depending on how bad it is.
SERIOUSLY U MIGHT LOSE UR BALLS

might be varicose veins. they feel like worms in your sack. it's probably nothing. just give it a week. if it's still there go see a doctor.

OP here. I'm going to wait just a tiny bit more to see if the pain goes away. If not then il go to the hospital.

Side info: It also kinda hurts when i touch them

medfag again
testicular torsion usually causes lots of pain that doesn't get better with much things, except analgesics and surgery. It's of really acute onset and worsens in hours. After some 5-6 hours the pain tends to go away, that's when the testicle dies out of bad circulation

Acute scrotum might also be orchiepididymitis, which is infectious and easily treatable, but also can cause infertility

So, take good care of your balls and go seek help dude

Don't be a future no balls faggot, go to thr hospital, the moment ur balls start turning blue or black is going to be too late

You probably just have blue balls. It hurt like a bitch and lasted forever when I got them. Have you jerked off at all recently? Its worse if you dont cum

Create your own online store ezloom.com

thanks for that relevant advice
i'm sure that will fix op's balls

Maybe an online store is all op's balls need.

Thats called Blue Balls

Might be torsion of the testes. In which case you need to see a doctor asap. Also, have you felt around for any bumps?