What went right?

What made everyone, even SJWs, love him?

He's gay

How can SJWs not love a funny "complex" gay guy ?

he's annoying as fuck.

A popular role in a popular show

It's funny, because if he was straight, SJWs would fucking hate HIMYM, probably protest outside his house or something for promoting [buzzword], [buzzword], [buzzword] through the show

except he was the worst character.

he was the only good character, a great character, in a really shitty show with shit characters

Will he be good as Count Olaf?

Being homo/bisexual = instant loved by the SJW crowd. Just look at what happened to Bella Thorne recently.

DUDE SONGS AND MAGIC LMAO

Not if you dare to say homophobia is more prevalent in Islamic countries than the West. They recently turned on a lifelong LGBT rights champion. Can't remember his name, but he is famous for his activism in the US. They also turned on Stephen Fucking Fry.

SJWs are incapable of hating a faggot

Where is this post coming from? Hasn't he been kinda irrelevant after HIMYM ended?

>who is Milo

Being a good sport and being willing to take the piss out of himself in Harold and Kumar really helped to get himself known again by the wider audience. Being the best thing about those movies helped a lot too.

They're starting to hate gay guys, especially white gay guys.

He might.

I dint get why they defend them at all costs. I mean wtf they send all this time about a patriarchy yet defend a male dominated ideology. The fuck are there problems. You can either be liberal or a defender of the Islamic faith....You can't be both.

will always be the psyops officer from starship troopers to me.

es jay dubyas don't care about gaymen, especially white ones.