"Nobody knew how complicated the healthcare is"

"Nobody knew how complicated the healthcare is".
-trump

fuck off commie

>2017
>"commie"

Bernie Sanders to cut the BS, now wants to be known as Ernie Anders.

Hello 1970's is calling, it wants its political propaganda beliefs back

Hello, 1980's San Francisco is calling. It wants its AIDS back.

Single payer healthcare is the killer of western economies. It *might* be sustainable in economies where healthcare hasn't evolved past the 'country doctor' stage where 90% of healthcare is dispensed by a primary care physician and cancer = death, but in modern technologically advanced medical systems it will bring your economy down.

Hello, 2007's me is calling. It wants ecchi.

330 million people and growing. Less than 100 million people paying federal taxes and shrinking. Increasing problems with obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
What could possibly go wrong?

For fucks sake we have three political threads up already goddamnit. Get new bait you fuck. Christ these threads are shit. Just shit and shit and more shit and you just keep making them. I'd rather deal with BBC and Sixx spammers then see this kind of thread again.

I had to refresh my page and the pic was lost. Tragic. P.S. I'm drunk, ask me anything.

Canada is in anarchy. Australia just killed their head kangaroo. Taiwan has literally just vanished into thin air.

>bourgeois incoming

"We have to pass it to see what's in it" - Democrats
At least Trump was honest.

Canadian here
No we aren't we're doing fine.

oh look it time for a FBI investigation into Bernie and his wife

fpbp

he's gonna get his old weak Jewish asshole pummeled non stop in prison

>trump
>honest
Come on now, no matter who you support you can't possibly be that blind.
Loud != honest

patrick huard , he have dated sophie gregoire trudeau

that's one

FYI SJWs (in its current incarnation) are a direct outgrowth of Marxism.

Try again

11 of those are stretching the truth. By those standards the US should have a check mark.

lolno

You seem to be mistaking 'popular' with 'sustainable'

>outgrowth of Marxism
They support the fucking bourgeoise almost as much as the fucking republicunts. Hillary was very in bed with Wall Street. The "left" of America is ridiculously far from the real left.

>"Nobody knew how complicated the healthcare is".-trump

Thank god the Donald is on the job learning this stuff that no one ever knew.

You seem to be mistaking your 'homosexuality' for 'heterosexuality'.

Identity politics is what the elite want us to do and the game the simpletons on the right and left keep playing into.

I'm reminded when I would play Risk with my friends and they'd ignore the obvious person that was going to win and kept fighting amongst themselves, destroying their armies for one fucking territory while the guy with the huge land mass and army in the back kept gathering up territories one turn at a time.

Care to point out which ones you are talking about?
Doesn't matter anyway, lets just compare to Germany, who puts up a surplus while the US puts up a deficit, and also has free college.

Again... surplus good. Deficit bad.

I voted for Trump and I support single payer healthcare.

You can't claim to be 'fiscally responsible' and not support a fiscally responsible healthcare system.

that's a pretty good metaphor actually

Good. And Trump should actually put on his big boy pants and support single payer. Because he does and always has.