Why isn't this man in jail or in hell yet?

Why isn't this man in jail or in hell yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eocpbmUCRK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because hes done nothing wrong

but...my feelings

he's proving that the 'muricans are indeed the most disgusting people on earth

Because it's not illegal to lie. A lot.

>jail
Because he's rich and also the president now
>hell
Because hell isn't real

lol
good job bro those muricans are the worst people in the world

why so sarcastic? he does want to establish a country which obeys to the words of master trumps mind

Nah bro I agree with you I hate america

he will be the american king. the globalists will resolve the issue at hand and do away with democracy. the invasions will be settled with kingdoms.

Cry Covfefe! And let slip the frogs of war...

maga niggers

IDK I thought for sure that typo he made would be the end of him.

I also want $50 minimum wage, on top of UBI, free healthcare, only criminals to have guns, and my sister should be allowed to inject fentanyl and die.

Fuck this gay earth. Only the federal government can save us!

>dogs of war

He dindu nuffin

Because jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

While it sucks having to rely on the Fed to save us, it is painfully obvious that we can't rely on corporations to not fuck us.

Okay but do you actually think cheaper healthcare is a bad thing? Are you happy seeing a few less pennies taken out of your paycheck at the expense of millions of Americans who won't be able to afford healthcare?

pepe

Trump was really like chosing between dying by 9mm vs a shotgun, so USA was fucked de facto

No, not at all. I want single-payer healthcare in the US.

The OP is still fucking retarded.

he is in hell, he hates being president now

>government saves people

ha! sheeple...

I find it kind of disturbing that there are many people portraying a person, let alone the american president in this way.
Apparently there was a theater play where trump is ceaser, and gets stabbed to death.

A Tyrant would force fines on me for refusing to jump on the insurence train.
I guess the new definition of tyrant has also been deformed so blacks and deviants can justify themselves.

because rich people dont go to jail and hell isnt real

youtube.com/watch?v=eocpbmUCRK4

bingo

The US is fine, democracy is dead. the bible belt cheers while the coasts groan.

Same reason Hillary isn't: money.

He's too busy fixing America

you have no understanding of his personality type. in your defense, you have never met anyone like him. head down slave.

actually democracy is fine, the US is dead

half credit. burn.

Better for the middle of the country to suffer so the coasts can be happy? Pretty fucking stupid. Democracy isn't dead just because it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. Lose with dignity.

I said this ages ago yet YOU get replies?

fuck all you fags

wrong. Trump will be king. the globalists want monarchs as they are more stable. the invasions of the democratic world will be resolved through nationalism/kingdoms. the exposure of the media lies will lead to distrust of the demos.

I voted Trump.

lol. get bent fag. it isnt about you and never will be. the sun is pointed at us all. ctrl + f4

Seems like a cool dude honestly. I bet he would love to have a nice drink and a few words with the common man. Respectful, dignified and well-spoken. I can't see what people have against him!

just my thought as stated here
i agree on that he is a total moron

because op is a normie

no one respects him, he cant do what he wants

he himself said he thought it would be easy

trump is miserable

I see the butthurt continues...

>lol
>calls me a fag
>what is irony
go suck a fat greasy cock gayboi

cheers. I have come to this conclusion through study and prayer.

He was a fraud and an overall mistake. He won't even finish 1 term

wrong. many respect him. if he were in your room, your eyes would point down. Comey hid.

i bet 5 bucks he will be assassinated in is presidency

Why haven't you killed him yet? It literally isn't that hard to kill this fat fuck

no weapon formed against him will prosper. When will his enemies learn that?

This is America
We drag out washed up B actors every no and then to run our country.
It keeps the idiots happy.
Happy idiots means imperialism and austerity for all... and we will love it.
Because one day...
One day, we too can be a fat rich guy with a smokin hot wife half our age and win a political election based on our old man paranoia

did he shit on your imaginary gender, faggot-kun?

This must be your second president. You'll learn as you get older and see more shit as you grow up. They're all the same. Just a different hair cut friend. Try not to take politics seriously. Nobody has control of it and it hardly effects your life. Or at least it shouldn't. Stop watching tv and reading the newspapers and go on with your actual life. The one you can live without the constant indoctrination, propaganda and fear all the time. There's a reason why things seem the way they do. Focus on the real things in your life, not the imaginary world. Have real freedom friend.

MFW the GOP in Congress shocks the political world by impeaching Trump and removing him from office early next summer when it becomes clear their majorities are headed for a wipe out in the midterms. The GOP establishment hates Trump and just needs a reason to get rid of him.

America didn't drag him out. We didn't even like him. He was a middle finger to the elites who wanted us invaded and striped of our rights. Trump trumped the political class at just the right time. does history make great men, or do great men make history? these thoughts are beyond you.

This is when America becomes a kingdom. It may be bloody.

you think he cares about the opinion of the little people who voted for him? he craves the respect of world leaders and elites, you know, the people who abhor him the most now

The only thing that people have ever gone to war to protect is IDENTITY. people will put up with a lot of bullshit from their leaders, but when you fuck with their IDENTITY, they will kill you. Marxists be ware. Americans are armed and ready to kill you.

I think the whole thing is a ruse to get the governments of the world back to monarchy/oligarchy. the families are tired of pretending. it takes a lot of effort to make people gay.

This.
Wtf, its just another president. They come, they go. 4 hours, max 8. who gives a shit. its a drop of water in piss bucket of history. Not just human history, all history. This isn't gonna change anything drastically. People acting like this guy is going town to town fucking people up. Who gives a fuck about politics. Just let the state keep some form of control over crime and business. End.

I really don't understand this argument. Can someone tell me how a man, already a member of the most elite class on the ENTIRE planet, suddenly gaining the role of most powerful person in the world, is an affront or challenge to the elite? Like, what? Since the campaigns, "Trump is so anti establishment"
Like ...wat, he's a real estate mogul

And yet the same shit continues now just with a less-than-competent and extremely divisive leader.

Have fun with the country practically going bankrupt with that system

where do you think you are?
Let me redirect you:
www tumblr com

cheaper, is great, but it's not cheaper, in fact, i could have insured myself before obongo care for about the same amount, without fear of penalties for not purchasing what I can't afford.
not to mention, even if obongocare isn't fucking reversed, it won't change the fact that several states are down to a single insurer, if even that.

lol ok